Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gnrfan

Windows 10+ bot, cant find launcher.

11 posts in this topic

Hey all, I've never botted before. I downloaded the free version to try out, but cant find the launcher. Would love a tut for this! any help is welcome

Hey all, I've never botted before. I downloaded the free version to try out, but cant find the launcher. Would love a tut for this! any help is welcome

Depending on your browser it downloads to the download version, all you have to do is open it as long as you have Java.

Crome

Press Ctrl+J whilist inside Chrome, this will bring up your downloads, then if you downloaded the TRiBot Launcher recently, you should be able to find the jar file and open it!

HI there, I tried doing this and it still wont open up for me. I set it so that java will open the file but I get a command prompt that pops up and disappears it says: could not find or load main class.

if anyone could help please do!!

I have the same issue, literally windows 10 just doesnt know what to open it with, I go digging to send it to my programs -> java -> jdk and I can't find the application it wants exactly either  :-/

Sorry, I don't have an answer to this quesiton, but I would like to ask OP a question.

Is this an issue you personally are facing due to unknown reasons, or this issue due to the fact that you have windows 10? I ask because I was going to update my windows to windows 10.

Thank you.