Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Tutorial Island [ Random Profiling | ABCL10 | Account Loading ]

315 posts in this topic

could you make it skip accs that are banned / wrong user&login ?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Usa

are there script args available?

i would like to make a script queue with saved info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Usa

are there script args available?

i would like to make a script queue with saved info

 

No there are not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or the script that can't load accounts from file.  Usernames and passwords don't show up when I load it. Help!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't seem to add files, it just doesn't seem to add them to the list when I select file, could you please fix this? and it seems to get stuck in the bank, in the little room north (I think the bot miss clicks on the door then it walks inside)

 

@Usa

I can't seem to add files, it just doesn't seem to add them to the list when I select file, could you please fix this? and it seems to get stuck in the bank, in the little room north (I think the bot miss clicks on the door then it walks inside)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you are using the correct setup,

 

Running multiple pre-made accounts through Tutorial Island

  1. Start the Script
  2. Fill out the GUI options
  3. Select the 'Load Accounts from File' button in the Load Accounts tab
  4. Select a .txt file on your computer that has accounts in (login:password) format separated by line as shown here
  5. The accounts you loaded will appear in the box above, the remove and add function will still work
  6. Press Save Settings to save your current setup
  7. Select Start on the GUI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is currently broken.i have started with a new account and it just sits in the first room.the same like it happended weeks ago.can you look it super fast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible script, completes tutorial island flawlessly, great job! Probably the best tutorial island script out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

Incredible script, completes tutorial island flawlessly, great job! Probably the best tutorial island script out there.

yes i agree but sometimes i have found not working, getting stucked on the first room and generally not doing anything.

 

edit: now it seems its working.but i have lost hours of botting allready...

Edited by journey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/03/2016 at 10:30 AM, Usa said:

Make sure you are using the correct setup,

 

Running multiple pre-made accounts through Tutorial Island

  1. Start the Script
  2. Fill out the GUI options
  3. Select the 'Load Accounts from File' button in the Load Accounts tab
  4. Select a .txt file on your computer that has accounts in (login:password) format separated by line as shown here
  5. The accounts you loaded will appear in the box above, the remove and add function will still work
  6. Press Save Settings to save your current setup
  7. Select Start on the GUI

I sometimes have the account mistyped in text doc and the bot gets stuck. Can it please skip these? + put them in a text doc on their own if you the script can't edit the doc it copys from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gold Stackz said:

I sometimes have the account mistyped in text doc and the bot gets stuck. Can it please skip these? + put them in a text doc on their own if you the script can't edit the doc it copys from?

No this script won't account for you typing your accounts incorrectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Usa said:

No this script won't account for you typing your accounts incorrectly. 

Is there an account creator anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today i get this error:

  • [12:47:22] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
  • [12:47:22] at obf.ig.F(io:197)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.ig.F(io:204)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.ig.F(io:23)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.KG.F(sm:43)
  • [12:47:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPCDefinition.get(mk:180)
  • [12:47:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC.getDefinition(im:181)
  • [12:47:22] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC.getActions(im:139)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.wD.F(dp:55)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.wD.accept(dp:82)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.YF.F(om:94)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.kE.d(dp:118)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.Re.F(zm:518)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.Re.L(zm:343)
  • [12:47:22] at obf.Re.run(zm:443)
  • [12:47:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [12:47:24] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
  • [12:47:24] at obf.ig.F(io:197)
  • [12:47:24] at obf.ig.F(io:204)
  • [12:47:24] at obf.ig.F(io:23)
  • [12:47:24] at obf.KG.F(sm:43)
  • [12:47:24] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPCDefinition.get(mk:180)
  • [12:47:24] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC.getDefinition(im:181)
  • [12:47:24] at scripts.Tutorial.l.k(UsaTutorial.java:2180)
  • [12:47:24] at scripts.Tutorial.l.accept(UsaTutorial.java:2176)
  • [12:47:24] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCs.getAll(og:52)
  • [12:47:24] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCs.find(og:145)
  • [12:47:24] at org.tribot.api2007.NPCs.findNearest(og:146)
  • [12:47:24] at scripts.Tutorial.UsaTutorial.k(UsaTutorial.java:2176)
  • [12:47:24] at scripts.Tutorial.UsaTutorial.k(UsaTutorial.java:2208)
  • [12:47:24] at scripts.Tutorial.UsaTutorial.run(UsaTutorial.java:471)
  • [12:47:24] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [12:47:24] Script Ended: USA Tutorial Island.

what is the matter?

 

edit: afte one day the script is working again.it said downloading at the start so i guess it is fixed.but there have been numerous days that it was broken for few hours/days and it is frustrating that days of botting have been lost.....

Edited by journey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is crashing

today just config window comes up, then click on start and then crash :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2016 at 2:54 PM, Kaloex said:

Does this script still work?

Sadly not, it did a few days ago, but an RS update (something todo with the in-game polls i believe) has broken it. The script will get stuck in a room when it's moving through the bank, just ran it on 3 accounts, got stuck on all 3 and all 2/3 got banned, registered on same proxy on website/on client, gotta feeling it was a bad proxy, message say's I can recover the account, so it's not banned it's just disabled. Either way until this issue with moving through the Bank on tutorial island is solved, I wouldn't use this script.

@Usa not sure if your aware of bot getting stuck going through the smaller room in Bank on the Tutorial island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Joux said:

Sadly not, it did a few days ago, but an RS update (something todo with the in-game polls i believe) has broken it. The script will get stuck in a room when it's moving through the bank, just ran it on 3 accounts, got stuck on all 3 and all 2/3 got banned, registered on same proxy on website/on client, gotta feeling it was a bad proxy, message say's I can recover the account, so it's not banned it's just disabled. Either way until this issue with moving through the Bank on tutorial island is solved, I wouldn't use this script.

@Usa not sure if your aware of bot getting stuck going through the smaller room in Bank on the Tutorial island.

I've created over 100 accounts using this script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kaloex said:

I've created over 100 accounts using this script.

In the last 48 hours? Strange how all 3 accounts I tested on, got stuck in the exact same place, same time, same section of the tutorial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, anass98 said:

script does not work after today's update. Hope that this will be fixed.

agreed

@Usa

Edited by Butta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the script is possibly detectable now, I just had 20 accounts on fresh ips get banned from the script. @Usa 

Edit : Its also broken, it'll for example click on the dough then just spam click/right click the dough in a loop instead of using it on range

It does this on multiple items when you need to interact with other items/npcs 

https://gyazo.com/ba127ae354be209ed0d7faac49636262

Edited by godspower33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

having the same problems as godspower with the spam clicking with interacting.

for me it happened with baking the bread, smithing the bar into a dagger and using the spell against the chicken

 

EDIT: think this might be a client problem have a few scripts with problems similar to this

 

EDIT2 anyone having problems with the script delete hooks.dat fixed things for me

Edited by ggyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.