Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Tutorial Island [ Random Profiling | ABCL10 | Account Loading ]

316 posts in this topic

V1.9 - 09/21/2015

- Added Proxy Tab for SOCKS proxy support for account creation with optional user/pass

Script threw this error after 50 accounts and crashed:

51ddc3d441.png

Edit:

Also said it saved 50 accounts to the text document, but there is only one in there.

I checked all of the text documents that it's generated so far, and they all have only one account.

Edited by Final Calibur

Script threw this error after 50 accounts and crashed:

51ddc3d441.png

Edit:

Also said it saved 50 accounts to the text document, but there is only one in there.

I checked all of the text documents that it's generated so far, and they all have only one account.

Were you using proxies? In any event, you should be able to scroll up in your client debug chat to recover those accounts. I don't know why it would throw a NPE.

Were you using proxies? In any event, you should be able to scroll up in your client debug chat to recover those accounts. I don't know why it would throw a NPE.

My IP did change in the midst of the script running.

I'll try it again for a while and see if it was just an anomaly.

My IP did change in the midst of the script running.

I'll try it again for a while and see if it was just an anomaly.

My guess is the proxy you were using went down or become unusable during the creation.

V2.1 - 09/22/2015

- Fixed a problem with saving multiple accounts, would basically overwrite the previous file it wrote. This is now resolved

1 person likes this

Can you add an option to wait a certain amount of time between account creation?

I know there is already a 5 minute delay if your IP gets blocked, but this option would serve a different purpose for me.

This would be a great help!

Edited by Final Calibur

Mine isn't showing in appdata USA tut island there is nothing there at all. 

Should be an accounts folder and a GUI settings file that you named.

Hey,

Just thought I'd let you know, I was creating some accounts and my connection dropped, because of this I was logged out and the script didn't log back in to continue with the tutorial. I had 'Auto-Relog' checked too but it still happened. Hope this helps.

Another bug I came across is when it went to bank the items in the G.E once doing tutorial island, it kept clicking in the wrong spot. This occurred over all of the accounts I created.

279c78d76279ca83fabb3ba0b8a968cb.gif

I'm not sure if this has been previously mentioned but I had to 'rescue' the script as it got stuck during the Vanakka part. When opening the armour menu it didn't close it to click the 'Combat' option. When I closed the window it corrected itself. I was using a private proxy.

@Usa hey whats the best way to make many accounts? i know how to use the script to make 1-2 accounts but i dont want same names... also i dont want random bot looking names?

@Usa hey whats the best way to make many accounts? i know how to use the script to make 1-2 accounts but i dont want same names... also i dont want random bot looking names?

You can use symbols to generate a dynamic name, @ will give you a word. That is all I use.

Or you can create one-by-one, whatever you feel qualifies as a non bot looking name. (i.e. Robinhood## could give you Robinhood82) 

Good luck

You can use symbols to generate a dynamic name, @ will give you a word. That is all I use.

Or you can create one-by-one, whatever you feel qualifies as a non bot looking name. (i.e. Robinhood## could give you Robinhood82) 

Good luck

:) got it down just noticed you could us @ for a word :P tnx for the script

I've been running into sudden issues this morning were an ip will test totally fine in your creation checker, but it fails every creation attempt. Did something change @ jagex? I'll cycle my real IP and check that the proxies are functional, but I get a green "WORKING" and a failure to create accounts.

I've been running into sudden issues this morning were an ip will test totally fine in your creation checker, but it fails every creation attempt. Did something change @ jagex? I'll cycle my real IP and check that the proxies are functional, but I get a green "WORKING" and a failure to create accounts.

If the display/username is taken it will not be a successful creation. Aside from that, if you make too many wrong attempts you can get blocked just as if you created too many accounts even though it failed to select that display name each time.

If the display/username is taken it will not be a successful creation. Aside from that, if you make too many wrong attempts you can get blocked just as if you created too many accounts even though it failed to select that display name each time.

I'm able to use the rest of the script as normal when I create the account manually through a proxy browser and then add it though.

I did notice that there was an image based re-captcha on the creation screen though, so maybe that had something to do with it? I haven't seen captcha while creating accounts before.

Issue persists through 4 different proxies... let me do some t/s on my side before blaming the script.

• [12:10:08] Starting client.
  • [12:10:26] Downloading script 'USA Tutorial Island'.
  • [12:10:26] Script Started: USA Tutorial Island.
  • [12:10:52] Testing Proxy on 108.62.195.252:1080 with (HIDDEN).
  • [12:10:55] Successfully connected! Response: 200
  • [12:11:39] After completion:
  • [12:11:39] We will travel to NOWHERE.
  • [12:11:39] We will BANK_ALL_ITEMS.
  • [12:11:39] We will STAY_LOGGED_IN.
  • [12:11:39] We will turn off the in-game music.
  • [12:11:39] We are setting the display to maximum brightness.
  • [12:11:39] We are are removing roofs.
  • [12:11:39] General sleep is set to 1434 ms
  • [12:11:39] Hover sleep is set to 513 ms
  • [12:11:39] Continue chat sleep is set to 2653 ms
  • [12:11:39] We will ignore 0 random character design options.
  • [12:11:39] We will have a minimum of 1 character design arrow clicks.
  • [12:11:39] We will have a maximum of 3 character design arrow clicks.
  • [12:11:39] The character's gender will be MALE.
  • [12:11:39] Using Quest Guide Path (3/3).
  • [12:11:39] Using Brother Brace Path (2/2).
  • [12:11:39] Using Magic Instructor Path (1/3).
  • [12:11:39] Setting run from OPTIONS_MENU.
  • [12:11:39] Wielding all weapons from inventory: true
  • [12:11:39] Closing Poll Booth window before moving on: true
  • [12:11:39] Catching Two Shrimps before cooking them: true
  • [12:11:39] Using the Keyboard Spacebar to continue chat: true
  • [12:11:39] We are creating 1 account(s) between the ages of (20 to 28) using the domain "@gmail.com"
  •  
  • [12:11:49] Failed to create account "Adenophora7" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:11:52] Failed to create account "Chinawoman 0" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:11:55] Failed to create account "Aroon8p" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:11:58] Failed to create account "MouilleN" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:01] Failed to create account "Plesiotype 0" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:05] Failed to create account "Renotify C" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:09] Failed to create account "Scratchy6" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:30] Failed to create account "Pectose" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:35] Failed to create account "Chaetodon S" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:41] Failed to create account "Insolency" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:46] Failed to create account "Cynogale1s" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:12:57] Failed to create account "Corpulent35" with Email Address: [email protected]
  • [12:13:02] Failed to create account "Hypotoniaz8" with Email Address: [email protected]
Edited by Usa
1 person likes this

Runescape added reCAPTCHA to the create account page. This feature will be removed in the next update, you'll have to create your accounts manually.

a70eade630.png

Runescape added reCAPTCHA to the create account page. This feature will be removed in the next update, you'll have to create your accounts manually.

a70eade630.png

Oh man--- man o man...

Should we use proxies with firefox for example when creating accounts now?

Oh man--- man o man...

Should we use proxies with firefox for example when creating accounts now?

There are Chrome extensions that exist I know of (not that I use any) but yeah unfortunately i'll have to remove this feature and you can create your accounts manually then input them into the GUI in a list.