Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Tutorial Island [ Random Profiling | ABCL10 | Account Loading ]

313 posts in this topic

Got stuck at rat pit "pressing space bar to continue" dialogue. I will run another account and take a screenshot this time, was on 17 minute run time stuck there.

When running to GE it walks almost through the black wizards with no energy, if you get bad RNG and get hit 2 5's like I did it will die. It will try to walk back to the exchange and then walk to the cow fields like the user above posted and sit there trying to cross the water.

Edited by Halenir

V1.5 - 09/16/2015 (Soft update)

- Fix for "Blocked from creating too many accounts", issue on my part is now resolved.

Next, writing the music volume option. (Does nothing now)

V1.6 - 09/17/2015

- Added UIManager.setLookAndFeel for GUI appearance

- Added option to mute all volume

- Added option to set screen to maximum brightness

EDIT: The GUI says its logging in but it just idles

• [00:48:10] We are completing Tutorial Island on 1 created accounts. 
  • [00:48:15] Starting Tutorial Island on "" (Account 1 of 1). 

Just idles
Edited by Negus 0

Made several accounts and all went well in GE and Edge bank destinations. Is it possible to add accounts created in the paint? Thanks!

3/10 accounts all ended up looking like the default bot clothes lol

Manually set the design options to be committed and min/max design arrow clicks if its not enough. Save your profile and load it next time.

EDIT: The GUI says its logging in but it just idles

• [00:48:10] We are completing Tutorial Island on 1 created accounts. 
  • [00:48:15] Starting Tutorial Island on "" (Account 1 of 1). 

Just idles

No idea what you're doing boss, something wrong for sure. The name is empty or you removed it? Add a screenshot of the Account Creation page filled out right before you're hitting Start I may be able to tell you what you're doing wrong.

There is a bug where the script starts a conversation with one of the trainers, clicks space a couple of times and then instead of finishing it clicks on the trainer again to start the conversation again thus going in an eternal loop until i manually finish the conversation.

There is a bug where the script starts a conversation with one of the trainers, clicks space a couple of times and then instead of finishing it clicks on the trainer again to start the conversation again thus going in an eternal loop until i manually finish the conversation.

Likely a click continue sleep that was generated to a value too low, I'll make some adjustments.

V1.7 - 09/17/2015

- Updates to the continue chat method

- Added remove roofs option

- Changed the remove roofs, set volume, and set maximum brightness option to all occur in a random order depending on what you have selected

- Changed the General / Continue chat sleeps

2652fecd9c.png

V1.8 - 09/17/2015

- Added "Force Logout" option that appears if you have the option "Stay Logged In"

Click the image at the bottom right of the screen and the script will log that player out and continue with whatever other accounts you have set to create.

This is useful if you are planning on trading items to that player and want to give it items before the account logs out but want to continue creating accounts.

0dcebbd5f8.png

[16:52:06] You have activated the Force Logout option.[16:52:08] Script Ended: USA Tutorial Island.
1 person likes this

For some reason my client isn't creating a "USA Tutorial Island" folder in my .tribot folder, and thus not saving any of the account information  

EDIT: 7b5292e46bb8c3d851abed7e147bca8b.png

Edited by Netami

First of all, thank you for the script. I will be using it to fuel my farm with accounts from now on.

I came across a bug today, here is an image of it.

kb1vfr.jpg

Came home and saw it stuck on this dialog. I manually clicked "nope, i'm ready to move on" and the bot fixed itself from there.

Hey, this script looks incredible.

However, whenever I try to start it TRiBot states that it is downloading your script and then just completely crashes. I do not see any GUI before it crashes, I do however, see the paint pop up for about 0.5 seconds and then it disappears and TRiBot crashes. TRiBot becomes unresponsive and I have to close it.

This issue is only for this script, I am able to start and use other scripts successfully.

Gif of me trying to start the script: https://gfycat.com/KindlyShamefulBarasinga

My OS: Windows 10

Is this an error on my part or is the script malfunctioning?

edit:

Fixed the issue by deleting my .tribot folder.

Edited by Charmax
1 person likes this

First of all, thank you for the script. I will be using it to fuel my farm with accounts from now on.

I came across a bug today, here is an image of it.

kb1vfr.jpg

Came home and saw it stuck on this dialog. I manually clicked "nope, i'm ready to move on" and the bot fixed itself from there.

What was the current task at the time? That interface chat you have up doesn't tell me what the Script should have been doing i.e. Rat Ranging or continuing onto the next instructor.

What was the current task at the time? That interface chat you have up doesn't tell me what the Script should have been doing i.e. Rat Ranging or continuing onto the next instructor.

I believe it was continuing on to the next instructor.

1 person likes this

The UI is kinda long. I have to use tab to get to start option. Screen res 1366x768

4204cf68db2e8346046e4a3b253246b4.png

You're now the second person to mention that @Genka besides @J M C so i've moved the buttons around and made it 760px in height.

ec62184ccf.png

I wish you could have an option to create the accounts under a separate IP each time, I'm not too comfortable making 50 accounts under the same IP even if they're spaced out, it just makes it easier for a link up if investigated. It's a darn shame, this script looks incredible @Usa.

1 person likes this

I wish you could have an option to create the accounts under a separate IP each time, I'm not too comfortable making 50 accounts under the same IP even if they're spaced out, it just makes it easier for a link up if investigated. It's a darn shame, this script looks incredible @Usa.

@Ratz241, I'll add proxy support.

4 people like this