Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Tutorial Island [ Random Profiling | ABCL10 | Account Loading ]

315 posts in this topic

Do you HAVE to validate your email adress within a certain period of time as in log onto the actual email and verify it through the link that Jagex gives you?

Does the game not let you log in after a certain amount of time goes by untill you verify the email? I remember quite a while back it would say something like "you have 7 days to verify your email adress" and if you didn't verify it by then, you weren't allowed to play on that account until you verified it.

With all the bot accounts I've been through (which has been hundreds) I've made a legit email and I always verify it through the link you get but do you have to actually do this?

edit: I only bot 07 so maybe this is an RS3 only thing?

Edited by islippedonabananaanddied

The bot isn't logging in for me. 

• [15:57:18] Starting Tutorial Island on "[email protected]" (Account 1 of 1). 

Just idles.

V1.4 - 09/16/2015

- Will now wait for 5 minutes and attempt to create new accounts if you are temporarily IP Blocked unless manually stopped.

- Script will save a copy of all accounts ran through Tutorial Island in the .tribot/USA Tutorial Island/accounts folder titled by time stamp (i.e. tribot\USA Tutorial Island\accounts\16 Sep 2015, 04-11-45 PM.txt)

9d8afeba40.png

1 person likes this

Can there maybe be an option added to randomise the password?

For what purpose? Would anyone else want this?

For what purpose? Would anyone else want this?

I have always used different passwords for each auth, idk if it was necessary but was doing that :D

I have always used different passwords for each auth, idk if it was necessary but was doing that :D

I find it easier to have all the accounts have the same password so I can login quicker manually.

I could add the same keyword generating system for password generation if you like. (i.e. Password: [ @#$? ])

I find it easier to have all the accounts have the same password so I can login quicker manually.

I could add the same keyword generating system for password generation if you like. (i.e. Password: [ @#$? ])

That would be great, i feel like having the same password on all accounts could be detectable

Oh and i just experienced a bug where the bot went upstairs in the quest room and didn't go down, had to manually move him.

Edited by Igors123

That would be great, i feel like having the same password on all accounts could be detectable

Oh and i just experienced a bug where the bot went upstairs in the quest room and didn't go down, had to manually move him.

That is a misclick for sure, i'll have to add that as a failsafe.

V1.5 - 09/16/2015

- Efficiency updates to the hover methods for objects/npcs

- GUI update, moved some things around in the Account Creation tab to make it more clear

- You can now enter symbols to generate random email names, display names, and passwords if you so chose.

16de43134c.png

Could we possibly have the script turn the music off before it leaves the starter house?

Love being able to have the script move to a desired place after completion makes it very nice to start farms with the script queue.

Thanks for the good release

Could we possibly have the script turn the music off before it leaves the starter house?

Love being able to have the script move to a desired place after completion makes it very nice to start farms with the script queue.

Thanks for the good release

Sounds like a good option.

When it gets to the Grand Exchange it just sits there with status : Opening Bank so I think you may have the wrong ID or something

It is trying to move onto where the banker/booth is on the minimap

Bankers 5453, 5454  5456 5455

Booth 10061 10060

Edited by Halenir

EHF4nG7.png

Just a quick note, ensure you have roofs off before starting the script or it will get stuck. This is weird because having roofs off isn't something that a new player would necessarily have disabled but oh well, not sure if anything can be done about it. @Usa

Just an optional suggestion for configuration, but seeing as how most melee bots require the "attack" settings (like left click when possible etc). Why not have an option like this just to save that much more time? The more automation = the more botters can do to save time haha.

EHF4nG7.png

Just a quick note, ensure you have roofs off before starting the script or it will get stuck. This is weird because having roofs off isn't something that a new player would necessarily have disabled but oh well, not sure if anything can be done about it. @Usa

Were the doors open to the Chapel?

Were the doors open to the Chapel?

I don't think so, no. Also, it seems to have gotten stuck on it's way over to the grand exchange (same account).

Bu6mAQc.png

When it gets to the Grand Exchange it just sits there with status : Opening Bank so I think you may have the wrong ID or something

It is trying to move onto where the banker/booth is on the minimap

Bankers 5453, 5454  5456 5455

Booth 10061 10060

Report that in the client bug section for Banking.openBank() doesn't work at GE

I don't think so, no. Also, it seems to have gotten stuck on it's way over to the grand exchange (same account).

Bu6mAQc.png

If the doors were closed, that is a bug. 

Nothing I can do about that boss, Web Walking has its limitations. If you gather some screenshots of where it got stuck, make a thread in the client bug section so TRiLeZ can check it out.

Report that in the client bug section for Banking.openBank() doesn't work at GE

Thing is it's working for the Grand Exchange script I'm using...

When it needs to of course

Edited by Halenir

Thing is it's working for the Grand Exchange script I'm using...

When it needs to of course

Probably custom banking, ABCL10 requires Scripters to use Banking.openBank() from the API however so that will need to be updated by @TRiLeZ