iant06

iBlastFurnace [Progressive][ABC2 10][400k+ GP/Hr]

leoshiro    287
5 hours ago, gavin101 said:

haven't been there myself recently since I was waiting for the update but from what I understand BF is fairly dead because of crashers right now?

its always empty in w358 i checked almost everyday, but theres always a clan called truebf and look which word most players are in, then go there ull find alot of bots :)

gavin101    29
15 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

its always empty in w358 i checked almost everyday, but theres always a clan called truebf and look which word most players are in, then go there ull find alot of bots :)

I always used the BF clans though they were getting crashed all the time for a few days straight so I just stopped using the bot because every time they got crashed(within 10-30 minutes) they would world hop. Then you have to go find their new world, restart the bot, etc.

leoshiro    287
10 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

I always used the BF clans though they were getting crashed all the time for a few days straight so I just stopped using the bot because every time they got crashed(within 10-30 minutes) they would world hop. Then you have to go find their new world, restart the bot, etc.

then ian must add a feature were it hops to the clan world

gavin101    29
1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

then ian must add a feature were it hops to the clan world

It would have been nice if he added it when he said he planned to(no hard feelings @iant06) but it won't matter when the update gets released to just pay the dwarves 60k/hr to run blast furnace flawlessly for your account on the main world. Clans will be 100% dead when the update passes(which it will.)

iant06    155

Just Updated to V2.0.9:

• Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed smithing bug where script would walk back and forth from the bank to the anvil/furnace when on Progressive mode.
    • Fixed Banking bug in smithing where it thought it had enough bars for the item it was currently on when in Progressive mode.
    • Fixed Blast Furnace withdraw bug where it would sometimes not read the ore in the bank.
    • Fixed Blast Furnace Idling
  • Future Update Progress:
    • 75% done with the Account Maker feature.(See main post for more details)
    • 75% done with the Grand Exchange features.(See main post for more details)
Edited by iant06

Enano25    69
2 hours ago, iant06 said:

Just Updated to V2.0.9:

• Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed smithing bug where script would walk back and forth from the bank to the anvil/furnace when on Progressive mode.
    • Fixed Banking bug in smithing where it thought it had enough bars for the item it was currently on when in Progressive mode.
    • Fixed Blast Furnace withdraw bug where it would sometimes not read the ore in the bank.
    • Fixed Blast Furnace Idling
  • Future Update Progress:
    • 75% done with the Account Maker feature.(See main post for more details)
    • 75% done with the Grand Exchange features.(See main post for more details)
    • 20% done with clan hopping. (Might be holding off on this depending on the RuneScape Blast Furnace Update passing or not)

The update has already passed in voting, should be implemented in a short amount of time. i'd say 1 to 3 weeks.

https://gyazo.com/50dce8e7110ea082c50c3a591e3bebca

HaydenTaylor    24
On 8/17/2016 at 7:46 AM, gavin101 said:

It would have been nice if he added it when he said he planned to(no hard feelings @iant06) but it won't matter when the update gets released to just pay the dwarves 60k/hr to run blast furnace flawlessly for your account on the main world. Clans will be 100% dead when the update passes(which it will.)

Is there a poll or something for this?

Edit: just seen your gyazo when was the poll passed?

Edited by HaydenTaylor

NinjadGuy    38

On world 358, three dwarves are now working around the clock to keep the Blast Furnace running at its best. The dwarves will allow you to use the Blast Furnace as they run it for 60,000 coins per hour.

@iant06 the update has been released, are u planning to add it?

Edited by NinjadGuy

jduffz    0
6 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

On world 358, three dwarves are now working around the clock to keep the Blast Furnace running at its best. The dwarves will allow you to use the Blast Furnace as they run it for 60,000 coins per hour.

@iant06 the update has been released, are u planning to add it?

I'd like to know if you can do this as well? Also I don't think the dwarves fix the pump and other things so you gotta code it to do that.

Rohm    105
9 hours ago, Enano25 said:

lol where is your vps that it's so laggy you can't even tell -.-

its the delay between the vps and my computer, if you were to be there it would look like your just normally playing runescape. the one I use is the 8G runescape plan from virmac. I really like it <3

7 hours ago, rslueshi said:

do you have to finish the quest to do this ?

no, you just have to start it.

Edited by Rohm