Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkpower

Profits from staking

43 posts in this topic

56% isn't really good odds... Just wait for some variance then we'll see how you handle yourself.

56% odds is better then the other guys 44% but yes wait until someone hits him with better odds. 

Staking would probably be the best money making method if you had the better odds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56% odds is better then the other guys 44% but yes wait until someone hits him with better odds. 

Staking would probably be the best money making method if you had the better odds. 

i'm assuming he was just running hot as he hasn't undated this thread in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm assuming he was just running hot as he hasn't undated this thread in a long time.

nah didnt find the motivation to update this I'm still making really good money staking and just upgraded my pc so I could stake on 50 accounts at once if people are still interested in me bragging about my profits maybe ill do it. Now I have my own company registered with the government for taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nah didnt find the motivation to update this I'm still making really good money staking and just upgraded my pc so I could stake on 50 accounts at once if people are still interested in me bragging about my profits maybe ill do it. Now I have my own company registered with the government for taxes.

what did you register your company under and what % are you paying?

Edited by Illuminati666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what did you register your company under and what % are you paying?

Fedora stakers, and here it's as much as 50%... so rip half my profits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nah didnt find the motivation to update this I'm still making really good money staking and just upgraded my pc so I could stake on 50 accounts at once if people are still interested in me bragging about my profits maybe ill do it. Now I have my own company registered with the government for taxes.

dont talk bullshit lol.

staking with 50 accounts at once lmfao..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate staking the gold sellers, who if you have 1-2 str or hp demand a 1.5x.

 

The X's are retarded, still win on some of them ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! this is really interesting. Shows with a little dedication and some will-power you can actually profit daily through the duel arena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! this is really interesting. Shows with a little dedication and some will-power you can actually profit daily through the duel arena.

i'm down 2600m in profitable spots this week... i asked this guy to have a conversation about gambling with me and i didn't even get a response.

Edited by Illuminati666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56% odds is better then the other guys 44% but yes wait until someone hits him with better odds. 

Staking would probably be the best money making method if you had the better odds. 

No one will hit me with better odds, I won't go in unless I have at least 56% odds.

 

 

i'm down 2600m in profitable spots this week... i asked this guy to have a conversation about gambling with me and i didn't even get a response.

as I've stated, I'm not going to share any of my methods with you. I haven't responded because I haven't been on this forum for a while. You can ask any of the big gold sellers such as:

r2p

bogla

probemas

won gold

Arcus

BGPSales

 

 

 

I've sold each one of the countless amount of gold in the past 2 years

Edited by Darkpower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.