Purple

[FREE] pFisher

pFisher

Welcome to the pFisher, a simple and unique all in one fishing bot!

Features

• Dynamic wait times before moving to next fish
  • Mouse keys dropping
  • Custom inventory listener
  • Simple and clean exp dropper
  • Experience / Yield tracker
  • Beautiful and simple movable retro style paint
  • Handfishing/Powerfishing support
  • World Hopping support (supports F2P)
  • Antiban calculator + odds & ABCL

Supported Areas

• Al Kharid
  • Barbarian Village
  • Barbarian Outpost (Must have at least 15 agility / strength & started sub quest)
  • Catherby
  • Draynor
  • Fishing Guild
  • Karamja (F2P deposit box)
  • Lumbridge Swamp
  • Observatory (OP powerfishing)
  • Rellekka (Must have Peer the Seer sub quest uncompleted in Fremennik Trials)
  • Seers Village (North of bank)

Note: Ported proggy from another bot

ZW6nbNc.png

Note: Ported proggy from another bot

yjzuvbL.png

fkTz7DT.png

5tngNSB.png

eNebcKp.png

dG6nOUw.png

Edited by Purple
  • Like 25

@Purple Were you using looking glass when you took those screenshots?

Nah these are ported over from another bot I haven't had a chance to actually get some long proggies yet. Basically just put them up so people can get an idea of the power of the script. They'll be replaced once I get a chance to run it for awhile. Just wanted to push out a release.

@Purple

Great script, did you use Ian's porter (capability of universally programming for all major clients) or did you port this by hand?

I converted it by hand. The entire project is actually pretty manageable, just only had to fix/add a few things like inventory manager and some other stuff. Here's an example of how easy it is for me to add new areas with 5 lines of code. 

public class Catherby extends FishingJob {    private Fishing fishing;    private AbstractBanking banking;    public Catherby(Fish fish, boolean hand, boolean power) {        super(fish, hand);        Fisher.getPainter().setTitle("Catherby Shore");        checkFishingLevel(fish.getLevel());        WayPointManager wayPointManager = new WayPointManager();        wayPointManager.addWayPoint(new WayPoint(new RSTile(2839, 3432, 0)), new WayPoint(new RSTile(2854, 3427, 0)));        banking = new BoothBanking(this, new RSTile(2810, 3441, 0), power);        fishing = new Fishing(this, hand, new RSTile(2842, 3432, 0), wayPointManager);    }    @Override    public void execute() {        if(!Inventory.isFull() && hasRequiredItems()) {            fishing.execute();        } else {            banking.execute();        }    }}

I converted it by hand. The entire project is actually pretty manageable, just only had to fix/add a few things like inventory manager and some other stuff. Here's an example of how easy it is for me to add new areas with 5 lines of code. 

public class Catherby extends FishingJob {    private Fishing fishing;    private AbstractBanking banking;    public Catherby(Fish fish, boolean hand, boolean power) {        super(fish, hand);        Fisher.getPainter().setTitle("Catherby Shore");        checkFishingLevel(fish.getLevel());        WayPointManager wayPointManager = new WayPointManager();        wayPointManager.addWayPoint(new WayPoint(new RSTile(2839, 3432, 0)), new WayPoint(new RSTile(2854, 3427, 0)));        banking = new BoothBanking(this, new RSTile(2810, 3441, 0), power);        fishing = new Fishing(this, hand, new RSTile(2842, 3432, 0), wayPointManager);    }    @Override    public void execute() {        if(!Inventory.isFull() && hasRequiredItems()) {            fishing.execute();        } else {            banking.execute();        }    }}

Ah, I see. You basically just have all your different methods in libraries/interfaces dependent on your client.

It's quite poor to see that one of the best and free scripts is maintained by someone who is distant with the community overall; I hope to see the overall calibre of scripts improve to a standard such as this.

Edited by Liam.

@Liam.

Not all my scripts are written like this, but for all in ones it's a must if you plan to implement features in the future. A lot of newer scripters don't have any practice with abstraction or know how to implement a complex paradigm outside of the basic oop loop. I'd say even most of the actual scripters on here don't even know what a constructor is or how to abuse one. That's not a bad thing, but you'll  learn these things like I did after doing it for so many years of trial and error. 

There's definitely a huge learning curve jumping from understand basic java and writing a script (which is where most people plateau) and to being able to think in an abstract demeanor. Sometimes it's silly to use such a complex model for a basic script, but it can teach you a lot. It's more back end end work, but it's 100% worth it when you need to maintain and upgrade your framework. 

• Like 1