Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Purple

[FREE] pFisher

26 posts in this topic

pFisher

Welcome to the pFisher, a simple and unique all in one fishing bot!

Features

• Dynamic wait times before moving to next fish
  • Mouse keys dropping
  • Custom inventory listener
  • Simple and clean exp dropper
  • Experience / Yield tracker
  • Beautiful and simple movable retro style paint
  • Handfishing/Powerfishing support
  • World Hopping support (supports F2P)
  • Antiban calculator + odds & ABCL

Supported Areas

• Al Kharid
  • Barbarian Village
  • Barbarian Outpost (Must have at least 15 agility / strength & started sub quest)
  • Catherby
  • Draynor
  • Fishing Guild
  • Karamja (F2P deposit box)
  • Lumbridge Swamp
  • Observatory (OP powerfishing)
  • Rellekka (Must have Peer the Seer sub quest uncompleted in Fremennik Trials)
  • Seers Village (North of bank)

Note: Ported proggy from another bot

ZW6nbNc.png

Note: Ported proggy from another bot

yjzuvbL.png

fkTz7DT.png

5tngNSB.png

eNebcKp.png

dG6nOUw.png

Edited by Purple
20 people like this

@Purple Were you using looking glass when you took those screenshots?

Nah these are ported over from another bot I haven't had a chance to actually get some long proggies yet. Basically just put them up so people can get an idea of the power of the script. They'll be replaced once I get a chance to run it for awhile. Just wanted to push out a release.

Congratulations on the release @Purple !

Purple has always done quality scripts,

I've personally used the Rellekka portion of the script and it ran beautifully.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Updated to version 1.02

• paint can no longer be moved by bot itself
  • banking dynamic sleep improved
  • couple improvements 

Does this script use ABC, or do you just use your own antiban?

I use both, I have my own odds calculator for handling antiban and I implement a few abcl methods like examining objects and rotating camera.

@Purple

Great script, did you use Ian's porter (capability of universally programming for all major clients) or did you port this by hand?

1 person likes this

@Purple

Great script, did you use Ian's porter (capability of universally programming for all major clients) or did you port this by hand?

I converted it by hand. The entire project is actually pretty manageable, just only had to fix/add a few things like inventory manager and some other stuff. Here's an example of how easy it is for me to add new areas with 5 lines of code. 

public class Catherby extends FishingJob {    private Fishing fishing;    private AbstractBanking banking;    public Catherby(Fish fish, boolean hand, boolean power) {        super(fish, hand);        Fisher.getPainter().setTitle("Catherby Shore");        checkFishingLevel(fish.getLevel());        WayPointManager wayPointManager = new WayPointManager();        wayPointManager.addWayPoint(new WayPoint(new RSTile(2839, 3432, 0)), new WayPoint(new RSTile(2854, 3427, 0)));        banking = new BoothBanking(this, new RSTile(2810, 3441, 0), power);        fishing = new Fishing(this, hand, new RSTile(2842, 3432, 0), wayPointManager);    }    @Override    public void execute() {        if(!Inventory.isFull() && hasRequiredItems()) {            fishing.execute();        } else {            banking.execute();        }    }}

I converted it by hand. The entire project is actually pretty manageable, just only had to fix/add a few things like inventory manager and some other stuff. Here's an example of how easy it is for me to add new areas with 5 lines of code. 

public class Catherby extends FishingJob {    private Fishing fishing;    private AbstractBanking banking;    public Catherby(Fish fish, boolean hand, boolean power) {        super(fish, hand);        Fisher.getPainter().setTitle("Catherby Shore");        checkFishingLevel(fish.getLevel());        WayPointManager wayPointManager = new WayPointManager();        wayPointManager.addWayPoint(new WayPoint(new RSTile(2839, 3432, 0)), new WayPoint(new RSTile(2854, 3427, 0)));        banking = new BoothBanking(this, new RSTile(2810, 3441, 0), power);        fishing = new Fishing(this, hand, new RSTile(2842, 3432, 0), wayPointManager);    }    @Override    public void execute() {        if(!Inventory.isFull() && hasRequiredItems()) {            fishing.execute();        } else {            banking.execute();        }    }}

Ah, I see. You basically just have all your different methods in libraries/interfaces dependent on your client.

It's quite poor to see that one of the best and free scripts is maintained by someone who is distant with the community overall; I hope to see the overall calibre of scripts improve to a standard such as this.

Edited by Liam.

@Liam.

Not all my scripts are written like this, but for all in ones it's a must if you plan to implement features in the future. A lot of newer scripters don't have any practice with abstraction or know how to implement a complex paradigm outside of the basic oop loop. I'd say even most of the actual scripters on here don't even know what a constructor is or how to abuse one. That's not a bad thing, but you'll  learn these things like I did after doing it for so many years of trial and error. 

There's definitely a huge learning curve jumping from understand basic java and writing a script (which is where most people plateau) and to being able to think in an abstract demeanor. Sometimes it's silly to use such a complex model for a basic script, but it can teach you a lot. It's more back end end work, but it's 100% worth it when you need to maintain and upgrade your framework. 

1 person likes this

Dropping speed is very unrealistic imo, its like horizontal mousekeys, only compalint about this script, as it's perfect otherwise.

Edited by seiv