maart

[Magic][Money-Making][Source]mWineGrabber [Free][ABCL]

mWineGrabber

Hello!
This is my first public script, it is open source link is at the bottom.

Features:
-Telegrabs wine of zamorak
-ABCL
-Customizable world hopping.
-High alching while grabbing wines and walking to the location.
-Runs from combat.

Note:
-Be sure to start the script with the right staff. Staff of fire when you want to high alch. Air if you only want to grab wines.
-In the GUI the amount of casts you take with you, is the amount of casts it will need before leaving the bank. If you take all your runes with you before starting the bot, change this number to 1. The bot will continue running until you have no more runes left.

Proggies:

21936d3d85.jpg

Changelog:

v1.06 (26-10-2015):-> Improved the speed the bot reacts on a spawned wine. Wont lose as much wines as before.v1.05 (19-10-2015):-> Fixed bug getting stuck once bot get behind the temple.-> Fixed some other world-hopping issues.v1.04 (17-10-2015):-> Re-worked walking while alching.-> Made paint text a bit nicer.v1.03 (12-10-2015):-> Fixed issue getting stuck in bank.-> Fixed walking to temple while it was supposed to be banking.-> Optimized the walking a bit.v1.02 (11-10-2015):-> Fixed banking issues.v1.01 (30-07-2015):-> Fixed Telporting issue.v1.00 (14-07-2015):-> Initial release.

Repo link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1518

Source: https://bitbucket.org/TriMaart/mwinegrabber/

Edited by maart
  • Like 2

Hello, I've been testing your bot, it looks nice so far. It runs fast. Here's the issues I've ran into:

-Teleport to falador twice in a row then kinda just sit there.
-On my way back to the zamorak wine from bank the bot got stuck somehow saying "Last tile clicked" and started running backyard and i reset it at this point so I don't know how far it would have gone.
-When re positioning the camera facing the wilderness, the bot tried to grab the wine but instead kept clicking on a zamorak priest until i manually re positioned it.

-Opened the bolt enchant skill once and got stuck there.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Bot needs an update. It has the tendency to not bank. After teleporting back to fally to bank, it runs back towards altar and gets stuck somewhere on the path there. The bot doesnt really have trouble tele grabbing. Most of the problems occur when it banks after teleporting. I suggest that there be an option where it doesnt teleport back to fally and instead walks back to the bank. Then wouldn't there be less room for error?

May I suggest a failsafe where if the bot hasnt banked in like 30 seconds that it could try teleing to fally again to try and reset it?

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Script is updated.

v1.02 (11-10-2015):-> Fixed banking issues.

Tested:

3633d89315fc9e5d90e3c2094aaacaea.png

If anyone has some nice long proggies I would love to see them. :)

If anything is wrong again let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Edited by maart

Umm I'm sorry to inform you this but this just happened :(. It just gets stuck here. If I "pause" the script and tele back to falador, then the bot goes back to work. I have a feeling that the bot processes that it needs to go back to the zamorak altar as it is teleing so that's why it tries to run back without banking.

P.S. This is after it teled to falador. It ran back all the way here.

2zg9lk9.png

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Yea, that's why I added a failsafe last update. Did you use the re-run or start button?

You must not use the re-run after I updated it. As the script won't redowload so you'll be still running an old version.

EDIT:

Currently testing, running for an 45min already without issues.

Edited by maart

I think you partially fixed the problem. I still get stuck in the exact same place but the state says "antiban" instead. Same exact problem though. And yes I did rerun the bot after I saw your update post. Also I noticed another bug. The bot teleports to falador and spam clicks in this area, making it look very bot like. I fixed the bot after it spam clicked around for about 2 minutes, but I think it might have kept doing it if I didn't fix it.

nqgXRuN.png

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Updated again. Let me know if the issues are fixed or if any new ones occur. Indeed noticed the bug above while testing. Fixed it too.

11389ead539981f91dd0575e9ba47267.png

v1.03 (12-10-2015):-> Fixed issue getting stuck in bank.-> Fixed walking to temple while it was supposed to be banking.-> Optimized the walking a bit.

dont know if it was a 1 time thing but when i first started the bot from fally when it got to alter it attacked a monk, it right clicked it, the clicked attack, i stopped the script, hoped worlds and started from alter, working good so far. nice script. also just so you know i am alching too. after it attacked the monk, it walked all the way back to the bank, then back to the alter.

- ran for 2 hours on 2 diffrent accounts, one got stuck in east bank one stuck in the west bank

- sometimes when it goes to bank it gets stuck above the barber shop

- it teled to go bank and started running back to the alter then got stuck halfway still with a full invy of wines

- it banked then walked to alter almost there then started walking back to the bank for no reason then back to alter and continued normal

Edited by jamie7893

@jamie7893 The high-alching needs a rework. It doesn't use my updated walking yet. Will be looking into this soon.

okay thanks, if you get it working this script would be amazing, its perfect for alching, 60k xp a hour and your turning a profit. any idea when you will mess with it?

for now im just baby sitting it

Edited by jamie7893

@jamie7893 Updated the script. If there are still issues feel free to PM me. :)

v1.04 (17-10-2015):-> Re-worked walking while alching.-> Made paint text a bit nicer.

awesome nice work, ill let you know how it goes. ran for about a hour it stopped and said i was out of runes but i had plenty and settings were right. rerunning now.

got to the bank, opened the bank then just sat there. had to manually deposit the wines

Edited by jamie7893

Using it now, I'll post a proggy once I reach 12-18 hours or so.

One thing I'd like to note is that the bot still counts failed telegrabs as wines, not to sure why or if you're aware of this but it can really skew profit and makes it seem like you've earned more than you actually gained. Second, the antiban system is a bit buggy, when watching the wine the character will sometimes move it's cursor to the top left or will examine a skill meaning it will usually miss out on telegrabbing the wine to another bot. This is something that happens very frequently, occuring 1 every minute or so. Additionally sometimes the bot will glitch out when using the in game world hopper and will keep moving the cursor between two worlds without clicking on either.

I mean it's free so there's not much I can complain about, but if you ever felt like improving it here is your go to.

Edit: There's a major bug where the character will go into an 'antiban' state and just walk right under the temple, resulting in it just getting stuck there. It happens so frequently that there's no point in using the world hopper or else you'll very likely encounter it.

Edited by Yurazik4

@Yurazik4 Updated script.

v1.05 (19-10-2015):-> Fixed bug getting stuck once bot get behind the temple.-> Fixed some other world-hopping issues.

I watched the bot for 90 minutes it never counted a wine that was not grabbed. It schould not be even able to do so, as it only counts a wine when it appears in your inventory and not if a spell casted.

For the anti-ban. I can change it so it won't do any anti-ban while waiting for the wine to spawn. Although this doens't seem wise. It will lower the anti-ban measures alot. The script will however move back the mouse if it's finished with the anti-ban.

just wanted to let you know your doing a great job, i turned off the world hopper as yura said and right now the bots at almost 5 hours 500+ wines grabbed 60k xp a hour. flawless

Yeah, I found using any form of world hopping leads to it glitching out.

Also 7 hour proggy (notice the antiban state)

e1rvk0y.png

Note, this is using world hopper (which is really essential considering other bots/players can usually end up telegrabbing faster than you) so whether you choose to script using world hopper (and risk getting stuck) or not world hopping (and risk losing gp due to runes) just be aware of the risks.

Edited by Yurazik4

@Yurazik4 @jamie7893 Both using the ingame world hopper? Or the default one?

I will look into the script not continueing after the anti-ban.

The in game hopper often got stuck between choosing worlds and would be in a loop where it was about to click one, then moves the mouse to the other at infinitum. During the proggy I used the default one because of this issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

Change Log: https://github.com/Trigoon/Sigma-Magic-Change-Log/blob/master/change_log
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
    • By [email protected]
      I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 
        As shown, this is still profitable to this day. 
    • By Potat OG
      Evening all, 

I'm looking for a crafting/magic script that can:

1. Purchase Buckets of Sand & Soda Ash at various dock locations.
      2. Use the lunar spell SuperGlass Make to melt the glass.
      3. Use a blowpipe to craft the glass into various items which are sold afterwards.
      4. Hop worlds and repeat the process.

This is an effective ironman method to get crafting to a higher level. 

I am willing to discuss payment options if a script like this were to surface.

I look forward to hearing back from the community on this. 
      Very curious to see how many people would be interested. 

Cheers & Happy Botting,

P

• By wastedbro
      Fresh Splasher By Wastedbro
      Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2584
      Summary
      Fresh Splasher is a script that is meant for low level Splashing for Magic EXP. It does a few things:
      Buys a Cursed Goblin Staff Buys full Iron Armor Buys Runes for Wind Strike (or Fire Strike if over 13 mage) Splashing on Seagulls Stops when out of runes and money It will take into account any equipment you already have.
      Uses as much ABCv2 allowed for such a script.

Requirements:
      GP (like over 50k) in your inventory  
      Warnings:
      Buys runes from Betty's shop, which can be a bit more expensive than the GE. If you want to save money, buy your runes beforehand and leave them in your inventory. Does not stop antiban threads while splashing. It still moves the mouse and stuff. It's not a big deal, though.  
      Future Improvements
      Fix those warnings ^ Add more NPC splash options. Add a GUI for stopping at a certain level and deciding what NPC to splash on  
      Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2584
      Source: https://github.com/WBScripts/FreshSplasher

Happy Botting
    • By erickho123
      As of 9/21/2015, the script has been renamed to ExMTA and owned by Erickho123.
      ALWAYS RUN THE SCRIPT IN LITE MODE AND FIXED MODE, NEVER USE RESIZABLE MODE
      Ex MTA Premium

Want to purchase Ex MTA with 07 gp? You can buy repository credits from my website with 07 gp HERE. The system is fully automated and you will receive your credits usually within seconds. 

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

Features

Alchemist's Playground: Finds the best item with ease and automatically deposits coins
      Telekinetic Theatre: Solves all of the telekinetic mazes dynamically
      Enchantment Chamber: Supports bonus items and dragonstone mode
      Graveyard: Supports both B2B and B2P
      Anti-ban Compliance Level 10:  EX MTA Premium keeps your accounts safe

Requirements and Information

To play all four mini-games in the mage training arena, you will need to have at least 33 magic or higher
      The mage training arena is located just due north of the duel arena
      Any information about the mage training arena can be found here

MTA profit calculator

http://wertyoui.tumblr.com/mta
      To get the most accurate profit values, enter the zybez price for the three runes (nature, cosmic, and law) (defaults may not always be accurate)

Pricing

$3.99 - Monthly subscription for 1 account
      $11.99 - Monthly subscription for unlimited accounts
      $9.99 - One-time payment (lifetime) for 1 account

Progress reports

Change logs
      Most recent logs are at the top.
  • Our picks

• Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
      • 39 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9