maart

[Magic][Money-Making][Source]mWineGrabber [Free][ABCL]

mWineGrabber

Hello!
This is my first public script, it is open source link is at the bottom.

Features:
-Telegrabs wine of zamorak
-ABCL
-Customizable world hopping.
-High alching while grabbing wines and walking to the location.
-Runs from combat.

Note:
-Be sure to start the script with the right staff. Staff of fire when you want to high alch. Air if you only want to grab wines.
-In the GUI the amount of casts you take with you, is the amount of casts it will need before leaving the bank. If you take all your runes with you before starting the bot, change this number to 1. The bot will continue running until you have no more runes left.

Proggies:

21936d3d85.jpg

Changelog:

v1.06 (26-10-2015):-> Improved the speed the bot reacts on a spawned wine. Wont lose as much wines as before.v1.05 (19-10-2015):-> Fixed bug getting stuck once bot get behind the temple.-> Fixed some other world-hopping issues.v1.04 (17-10-2015):-> Re-worked walking while alching.-> Made paint text a bit nicer.v1.03 (12-10-2015):-> Fixed issue getting stuck in bank.-> Fixed walking to temple while it was supposed to be banking.-> Optimized the walking a bit.v1.02 (11-10-2015):-> Fixed banking issues.v1.01 (30-07-2015):-> Fixed Telporting issue.v1.00 (14-07-2015):-> Initial release.

Repo link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1518

Source: https://bitbucket.org/TriMaart/mwinegrabber/

Edited by maart
  • Like 2

Hello, I've been testing your bot, it looks nice so far. It runs fast. Here's the issues I've ran into:

-Teleport to falador twice in a row then kinda just sit there.
-On my way back to the zamorak wine from bank the bot got stuck somehow saying "Last tile clicked" and started running backyard and i reset it at this point so I don't know how far it would have gone.
-When re positioning the camera facing the wilderness, the bot tried to grab the wine but instead kept clicking on a zamorak priest until i manually re positioned it.

-Opened the bolt enchant skill once and got stuck there.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Bot needs an update. It has the tendency to not bank. After teleporting back to fally to bank, it runs back towards altar and gets stuck somewhere on the path there. The bot doesnt really have trouble tele grabbing. Most of the problems occur when it banks after teleporting. I suggest that there be an option where it doesnt teleport back to fally and instead walks back to the bank. Then wouldn't there be less room for error?

May I suggest a failsafe where if the bot hasnt banked in like 30 seconds that it could try teleing to fally again to try and reset it?

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Script is updated.

v1.02 (11-10-2015):-> Fixed banking issues.

Tested:

3633d89315fc9e5d90e3c2094aaacaea.png

If anyone has some nice long proggies I would love to see them. :)

If anything is wrong again let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Edited by maart

Umm I'm sorry to inform you this but this just happened :(. It just gets stuck here. If I "pause" the script and tele back to falador, then the bot goes back to work. I have a feeling that the bot processes that it needs to go back to the zamorak altar as it is teleing so that's why it tries to run back without banking.

P.S. This is after it teled to falador. It ran back all the way here.

2zg9lk9.png

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Yea, that's why I added a failsafe last update. Did you use the re-run or start button?

You must not use the re-run after I updated it. As the script won't redowload so you'll be still running an old version.

EDIT:

Currently testing, running for an 45min already without issues.

Edited by maart

I think you partially fixed the problem. I still get stuck in the exact same place but the state says "antiban" instead. Same exact problem though. And yes I did rerun the bot after I saw your update post. Also I noticed another bug. The bot teleports to falador and spam clicks in this area, making it look very bot like. I fixed the bot after it spam clicked around for about 2 minutes, but I think it might have kept doing it if I didn't fix it.

nqgXRuN.png

Edited by jkobeast19

@jkobeast19 Updated again. Let me know if the issues are fixed or if any new ones occur. Indeed noticed the bug above while testing. Fixed it too.

11389ead539981f91dd0575e9ba47267.png

v1.03 (12-10-2015):-> Fixed issue getting stuck in bank.-> Fixed walking to temple while it was supposed to be banking.-> Optimized the walking a bit.

dont know if it was a 1 time thing but when i first started the bot from fally when it got to alter it attacked a monk, it right clicked it, the clicked attack, i stopped the script, hoped worlds and started from alter, working good so far. nice script. also just so you know i am alching too. after it attacked the monk, it walked all the way back to the bank, then back to the alter.

- ran for 2 hours on 2 diffrent accounts, one got stuck in east bank one stuck in the west bank

- sometimes when it goes to bank it gets stuck above the barber shop

- it teled to go bank and started running back to the alter then got stuck halfway still with a full invy of wines

- it banked then walked to alter almost there then started walking back to the bank for no reason then back to alter and continued normal

Edited by jamie7893

@jamie7893 The high-alching needs a rework. It doesn't use my updated walking yet. Will be looking into this soon.

okay thanks, if you get it working this script would be amazing, its perfect for alching, 60k xp a hour and your turning a profit. any idea when you will mess with it?

for now im just baby sitting it

Edited by jamie7893

@jamie7893 Updated the script. If there are still issues feel free to PM me. :)

v1.04 (17-10-2015):-> Re-worked walking while alching.-> Made paint text a bit nicer.

awesome nice work, ill let you know how it goes. ran for about a hour it stopped and said i was out of runes but i had plenty and settings were right. rerunning now.

got to the bank, opened the bank then just sat there. had to manually deposit the wines

Edited by jamie7893

Using it now, I'll post a proggy once I reach 12-18 hours or so.

One thing I'd like to note is that the bot still counts failed telegrabs as wines, not to sure why or if you're aware of this but it can really skew profit and makes it seem like you've earned more than you actually gained. Second, the antiban system is a bit buggy, when watching the wine the character will sometimes move it's cursor to the top left or will examine a skill meaning it will usually miss out on telegrabbing the wine to another bot. This is something that happens very frequently, occuring 1 every minute or so. Additionally sometimes the bot will glitch out when using the in game world hopper and will keep moving the cursor between two worlds without clicking on either.

I mean it's free so there's not much I can complain about, but if you ever felt like improving it here is your go to.

Edit: There's a major bug where the character will go into an 'antiban' state and just walk right under the temple, resulting in it just getting stuck there. It happens so frequently that there's no point in using the world hopper or else you'll very likely encounter it.

Edited by Yurazik4

@Yurazik4 Updated script.

v1.05 (19-10-2015):-> Fixed bug getting stuck once bot get behind the temple.-> Fixed some other world-hopping issues.

I watched the bot for 90 minutes it never counted a wine that was not grabbed. It schould not be even able to do so, as it only counts a wine when it appears in your inventory and not if a spell casted.

For the anti-ban. I can change it so it won't do any anti-ban while waiting for the wine to spawn. Although this doens't seem wise. It will lower the anti-ban measures alot. The script will however move back the mouse if it's finished with the anti-ban.

just wanted to let you know your doing a great job, i turned off the world hopper as yura said and right now the bots at almost 5 hours 500+ wines grabbed 60k xp a hour. flawless

Yeah, I found using any form of world hopping leads to it glitching out.

Also 7 hour proggy (notice the antiban state)

e1rvk0y.png

Note, this is using world hopper (which is really essential considering other bots/players can usually end up telegrabbing faster than you) so whether you choose to script using world hopper (and risk getting stuck) or not world hopping (and risk losing gp due to runes) just be aware of the risks.

Edited by Yurazik4

@Yurazik4 @jamie7893 Both using the ingame world hopper? Or the default one?

I will look into the script not continueing after the anti-ban.

The in game hopper often got stuck between choosing worlds and would be in a loop where it was about to click one, then moves the mouse to the other at infinitum. During the proggy I used the default one because of this issue.