Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsghgtfo

free proxy severs?

10 posts in this topic

Free ones are not very plentiful, up-time is bad, and they are not very reliable at all.
You can try them out, but I don't think you'll have a good time :P.

I recommend the ones located in my sig.

@tsghgtfo Free proxies can be used yes, but they may have already been used for runescape and may result in a quick ban on your account (known as IP flagging). They also have very poor latency and go down a lot due to the fact multiple people are using them around the world at the same time for multiple uses. So yes, they can be used, but their practicality for something like botting is very low.

I'd suggest buying a private socks5 proxies for botting. I sell them and have a webstore, we accept PayPal and RSGP and once you pay, your proxies are instantly shown to you on the webpage. It's all automated so you can order 24/7 even with RSGP without having to wait for anyone to be online. If you are interested you can visit my store at http://socks5proxies.net/

You can also view my service thread here to learn more about socks5 proxies: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/45085-moderator-100-fully-automated-montreals-private-proxy-service-instant-delivery-low-as-310-automated-pp-rsgp-payments/

If not, you can google for sellers, or checkout the service section of our black market forums

Edited by Montreal

ty so much this really helped iam about to start mass botting and needed these tips and ill be around to buy some proxys just waiting on the money

ty so much this really helped iam about to start mass botting and needed these tips and ill be around to buy some proxys just waiting on the money

No problem bro, good luck farming!