Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RDMerchants

READ BEFORE POSTING MORE ABOUT SCRIPT NOT RUNNING

25 posts in this topic

The TRiBot client is broken atm because of the rs update, it's the same for every bigger update like this one so just be patiant while Trilez and others fix it.

Actually if you delete hooks.dat from tribot settings folder that will solve the problem.

Precisely, or try the other steps in my signature. Most likely it will fix it.

If the people making these posts would have bothered to actually read the other threads, they would see that it isn't broke and that I have already provided the necessary instructions to fix it.

0vKr5Md.png

Have you even tried it? The word TRiLeZ used was 'Shouldn't'. I'm not too sure how he updated it but it may just be that you are still using the old hook.dat file which means its not updated. Just try deleting it. The client is not broken, its working for most people. 

1 person likes this

nothing, guess i have to blame obama

Be sure to put the fire out before that, can't have a burning computer lingering around.

It's not broken as far as I'm aware. Which OS are you running? Are you using Looking Glass? Are you using Human-Like client loading?

It's not broken as far as I'm aware. Which OS are you running? Are you using Looking Glass? Are you using Human-Like client loading?

got one of the scripts i use on a daily works now (i left and now it works) but another wont so maybe it's just the script that isn't reading/registering items?

got one of the scripts i use on a daily works now (i left and now it works) but another wont so maybe it's just the script that isn't reading/registering items?

Try a third/fourth script?

Not working for me, it opens a shop interface and just stands there like the interface wasnt open @TRiLeZ

That is not his responsibility, that is the scripter's. The shop interfaces changed today, and they now store the items in the shop as RSInterfaceComponent objects instead of RSItem objects. I don't think there were too many other major changes, as my scripts seem to be working fine once I implemented the shop changes.

1 person likes this