Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

23 posts in this topic

Since people are weary of using popular gold farming methods, I figured I could give everyone a glimpse of how farming a popular method works out.

I am currently in the process of retraining my farm up, so this will be stagnant for another day or so, but I will attempt to make daily updates of profits/bans and get back with you guys on questions, concerns etc.

If this interests you, just vote on the poll above so I know to keep posting, if not, then err.. Well this is awkward.. 

I will establish a thread design later which will look better than my current wall of text, also the updates will lag a little behind. This means when I post day 1's profits/bans, it will be from the day before I actually updated the script. This is so that you guys get a clear view of the daily output/results. 

Any mass bans on my farm will delay me, so stick with me during those times.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goals:

• Maximize gold/hour
  • Increase amount of stable bots (keep reserve trained bots on hand)
  • Avoid mass bans because time is money
  • Maintain a 24/7 suicide botting method. (All of my bots will run non-stop except for glitches or re-supplying.)

Current State:

Training bots

Current Debt:

20.1M

Current Output:

34.32M

Edited by pkedyuh

This will be where I update my progress. Enjoy!

Day One:

• 1.52M Earned
  • 1 Bot Running. (3.6M creation)

Day Two:

• 5.9M Earned
  • 3 Bots Running (6.8M creation)

Day Three:

• 12.9M Earned
  • 6 Bots Running (9.3M creation)

Day Four:

• 4M Earned
  • 2 Bots Running

Day Five:

• 10M
  • 2 Bots Running
Edited by pkedyuh

Since people are weary of using popular gold farming methods, I figured I could give everyone a glimpse of how farming a popular method works out.

I am currently in the process of retraining my farm up, so this will be stagnant for another day or so, but I will attempt to make daily updates of profits/bans and get back with you guys on questions, concerns etc.

If this interests you, just vote on the poll above so I know to keep posting, if not, then err.. Well this is awkward.. 

I will establish a thread design later which will look better than my current wall of text, also the updates will lag a little behind. This means when I post day 1's profits/bans, it will be from the day before I actually updated the script. This is so that you guys get a clear view of the daily output/results. 

Any mass bans on my farm will delay me, so stick with me during those times.

There was a mass GDK ban a few days ago.

From how GD's are looking now, looks like they did a good job at wiping out most farms.

There was a mass GDK ban a few days ago.

From how GD's are looking now, looks like they did a good job at wiping out most farms.

I know the feels, all of mine were banned :D. 40m+ down the drain, but it happens. That's why I don't dump all my earnings too quickly from my mule. Easy enough to bot more and I am going to work on a method to keep a steady supply of back-up accounts.

I know the feels, all of mine were banned :D. 40m+ down the drain, but it happens. That's why I don't dump all my earnings too quickly from my mule. Easy enough to bot more and I am going to work on a method to keep a steady supply of back-up accounts.

How many banned? :P

How many banned? :P

Only 7 or 8 (can't remember, I just bot them and run em).

Was at a steady 3m+/hour though which was nice. Plus they are all suicided which equals big bucks.

Was literally about to move them to a dedicated server and work on doubling or tripling that number. I will do that kind of progress here though.

Edited by pkedyuh

Good luck, I've been trying to train up accounts got GDK as well but it's proving to be impossible. I get my accounts to around 65/60/45 then they get banned, lost around 10 accounts that have been training to gdk stats.

Edited by godspower33

Good luck, I've been trying to train up accounts got GDK as well but it's proving to be impossible. I get my accounts to around 65/60/45 then they get banned, lost around 10 accounts that have been training to gdk stats.

I started with 11 and so far only 2 have been banned. Training is around 45/50/40 now.

@godspower33 Maybe your IP is "flagged" try use proxies or change your IP if you haven't tried that already.

Only 7 or 8 (can't remember, I just bot them and run em).

Was at a steady 3m+/hour though which was nice. Plus they are all suicided which equals big bucks.

Was literally about to move them to a dedicated server and work on doubling or tripling that number. I will do that kind of progress here though.

Do you use proxies when you run your bots, or do you run them under the same ip? 

Do you use proxies when you run your bots, or do you run them under the same ip? 

Oh dear lord, I would never. 1 proxy = 1 bot. If they get banned, I do recreate on the same IP as most likely it isn't flagged. 

Every 7 days I will release a graph showing Amount of Money (debt, profits) vs Time. Thus creating a visual illustration of how the money increases in both the debt and profits.

Will follow this. Send me a pm if you want to talk on Skype, I'm going for a farm like this as well so will be nice to share tips and tricks.

I'm setting up something very similar to you guys and have experienced the same issues (3 bots banned at 60+ combat).  Would love to collaborate.

Pausing my botting for a little bit as my 2 week unlimited subscription just ended, going to take this time to create accounts and prepare them so that I am more prepared for ban waves.

Will update this as soon as progress continues.

This will be where I update my progress. Enjoy!

Day One:

• 1.52M Earned
  • 1 Bot Running. (3.6M creation)

Day Two:

• 5.9M Earned
  • 3 Bots Running (6.8M creation)

Day Three:

• 12.9M Earned
  • 6 Bots Running (9.3M creation)

Day Four:

• 4M Earned
  • 2 Bots Running

Day Five:

• 10M
  • 2 Bots Running

Good luck man!

Where do you train your bots, and what scripts are you using? 

Don't bot GDK's anymore as I have found more rewarding alternatives, but all premium scripts, load with LG while training, and bot the heck out of them afterwards. 

I see.

how do you train your accounts in order for them to become GDK'ers?

I'd appreciate it if you could perhaps pm me a brief guide/walkthrough on how to set one up. I understand that you are busy with your current objectives, but you would help me tremendously. 

Edited by 0rders