ABCL 10

Works Flawlessly with Looking Glass

divider.png

GUI

ZbYHgFM.png

divider.png

How to Setup

Adding Tasks

• Select if you want to add a "Mix Potion" or "Clean Herb" task by clicking either "Potion" or "Herb".
  • Enter in the type of herb or potion that you want to make.
  • If you are making a potion, select how you want the potion to be made
    • Alternate: The script will make an inventory of unfinished potions, then use those to make finished potions, then repeat.
    • Unfinished: The script will only make unfinished potions.
    • Finished: The script will only make finished potions.
  • If you are cleaning herbs, choose if you want to use the "Fast Clean" option (WARNING: Fast Clean does not use ABCL 10).
  • Enter the amount of the herb you want to clean or potion you want to make. Enter 0 if you want to run the task until you run out of ingredients.
  • Click "Add Task".

Options

•  
  • Loop Tasks: When enabled, the tasks will be looped until no tasks can be executed (out of ingredients).
  • Do Druidic Ritual: When enabled, the script will do the Druidic Ritual quest to get you level 3 herblore (and access to the skill) if you have not yet done the quest.
  • Custom Antiban: When enabled, the script will use a set of customized antiban techniques that go beyond ABCL 10 (ABCL 10 will still be used as well).
  • Logout on Script Stop: When enabled, the script will logout when the script ends. Note that this only applies when the script ran out of tasks, not when you manually stop the script.

Note The Following

• If you run out of ingredients before a task can complete, the script will automatically go to the next task.
  • If you run out of ingredients for a task when on "Loop Tasks" mode, the script will not try to execute that task again.
  • "Fast Clean" mode for cleaning herbs does not use ABCL 10, and it is not recommend that you use it for an extended period of time.

Once you've done the above, add all the tasks that you want, set the settings you want, then press Start Script!

divider.png

Change Log

Version 2.0.5 (10/17/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer falsely think that it is out of ingredients and stop.

Version 2.0.3 (9/25/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer get stuck by switching tabs when fast-cleaning herbs.

Version 2.0.2 (9/14/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script should no longer occasionally get stuck switching between "Walking to bank" and "Waiting for Task".

Version 2.0.1 (9/10/2015)
-> A new "Loop Tasks" option has been added to the Options menu.
-> The "Custom Antiban" option is now available (no longer disabled).
-> Banking will now use the "Withdraw-All" option when applicable instead of always using "Withdraw-X".

VERSION 2.0 (9/9/2015)
-> Initial release!

divider.png

Edited by TacoManStan
  • Like 7

First to activate script! Is that Javafx? It looks more attractive than normal.

Yup, it's JavaFX. I'm slowly converting all of my scripts to JavaFX. In addition, I also have several other task-based free scripts in the works that will use JavaFX similarly to Tau Herblore as well.

On another note, I clicked the GUI image on the thread to take a closer look at something, and spent 5 seconds trying to click the X button on the GUI in the image instead of the actual X button. So... I'm going to go to bed now. If anyone has any bugs to report, leave a comment and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Edited by TacoManStan
  • Like 1

Tau Herblore

divider.png

CLICK HERE TO ADD SCRIPT

divider.png

What is Tau Herblore?

Tau Herblore is an incredibly efficient herblore training script, and Taco Herblore's predecessor. (Taco Herblore will still remain available while Tau Herblore is in beta).

divider.png

Predecessor: a person who held a job or office before the current holder.

You want successor :) cool release!

Can you add support for stamina potions please? 

Yes, I can do that sometime in the future. Stamina potions don't follow the same formula as other potions, so I'll have to do a bit of reworking, but it is more than doable.

Also, another note, there is currently an issue with banking for some users which I will be fixing as soon as I get access to my computer (not sure when that will be, hopefully soon).

Script has stopped several times for me saying it's out of supplies even though I have 1k+ ingredients in bank visible.

edit: sometimes has errors calculating profit, says I was making 1m/hr doing harralandar unfs.

more edit: spam right clicks the second most bottom inventory spot for no reason?

Edited by Worthwhile

Script has stopped several times for me saying it's out of supplies even though I have 1k+ ingredients in bank visible.

edit: sometimes has errors calculating profit, says I was making 1m/hr doing harralandar unfs.

more edit: spam right clicks the second most bottom inventory spot for no reason?

I'm going to need more information than that. What were your tasks? How many tasks were you doing? What were your options? Did RuneScape disconnect at all? etc.

As for the profit/hr, I'd assume that the item isn't sold often so the GE price is inflated, causing the equally inflated profit/hr.

On another note, if anyone has an account with 77 herblore, I'll need to borrow one before I can add stamina potion support. Thanks.

Edited by TacoManStan

A fix coming for the random stopping of the script?

Was unaware that this was a problem still, I'll look into it. Are you using looking glass?

Hello @TacoManStan

Will you be adding Super Combat potions? No other script supports them!

Thanks!

I will be adding Super Combat Potions as well as Stamina Potions, but I'll need to borrow an account with at least 77 herblore to test Stamina Potions and one with at 90 herblore to test Super Combat Potions.

Causes Tribot to stop responding when trying to change the potion from Attack to something else.