Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

youarel00t

A Total Nub's Farming Progress.

30 posts in this topic

**UPDATES WILL NOW BE POSTED IN THE COMMENTS**

Now that I got your attention I will just point out that the goldfarm below failed. I started a new one you could say. Theres a little more info on the bottom but I'll try to keep you guys posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Set-Up

Right now I have 3 accounts running a merchanting script (not worried about exposition because my items are very complex and unusual) that has been pulling in some decent profit over the last week and a half. Here are some of the expenses that went in.

20*3auths=60 credits approx. $81 (1.35/m)

75m OSRS= $101.25

Not counting bonds as an expense because I don't cover them. Long story.

$9 VIP-E Roughly

TOTAL=$191.25

The auths and VIP-E are monthly and I'm too lazy to formulate some table to display projections and calculations in an intelligent manner. Just know that I did a little math and I need to sustain 20m/Week @ 2.7m/Day. 

GOALS:

20m/Week

2.7m/Day

PROGRESS:

Week 1 (2/8)= 16m

Week 2 (2/15)=0m (lost a soldier and instead of buying more gp I am just building it up for a couple days.

Week 3 (2/22)=22m

Week 4 (2/29)=31m

Week 5 (3/7)=

Week 6 (3/14)=

Week 7 (3/21)=

Week 8 (3/28)=

Week 9 (4/4)

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------------------------

**SYNAPSIS OF WHY THE  FARM BELOW ME FAILED**

Simply put; I do not think woodcutting is worth it. There is such minimal profit with such high risk that it simply is just too much work and dedication for something so inefficient. The only way I could see it to be worth it is setting up a MASSIVE farm on a weekend and suiciding them. Maybe. Idk. For now all I can say is it is too expensive to try to keep WC bots secure when it is such a dangerous skill to farm. The profit for low-medium scale farming just isn't there. 

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks,

I'm starting this thread as a way for me to record my progress, others to entertain themselves (if they want), and in the best case give other beginners like me some motivation. This will not be an in depth progress thread that is updated EVERY day. I will update it every other couple of days with my profit, bot statuses, and other information pertaining to the topic. 

Why I started the farm:

-I started the farm because I am in college right now and my parents refuse to fund my extracurricular activities. I am glad its this way and wouldn't have it any other. They have been more than generous to me and I am forever in debt to them. Now, to my problem; I am surrounded by an abundance of the rich and entitled offspring of the upper class. They seemingly can spawn money out of thin air in which they use to party nearly every night. I, on the other hand, am tired of not having money for beer, weed, and club tickets so I decided this as my first attempt to bring in an income. Why not get a job bro you'll make a lot more money? I have a part time job teaching surfing in the tourist season, but that's 8 months away now and I need money.

My current situation:

-I have 4 accounts going. I don't suicide and prefer to stick to my current time regiment which has been working for me in the past week or so. Each of the accounts are running through a separate proxy and I don't have a VPN/VPS. I am planning to add at least a couple more accounts to my quiver but am waiting until I get a better grasp of this whole concept. 

My Goals:

-Any amount of USD generated from this a success for me. I am not aiming big because I simply don't have the time or resources. My dream for this is to reel in $15-$30 a week; just enough for me to have a little extra fun.

On a side note:

-If anyone has any questions about what I'm doing feel free to ask. I am not scared to share what I'm doing because it is literally one of, if not, the most widely farmed skills in OSRS. If you have any tips, guidance, or suggestions, please leave a comment as I truly treasure any advice I can get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROGRESS STARTS HERE:

Spent: $13.40 on Proxies

$8'ish on Bonds

$12.00 on an account

$8.00 VIP-E

Debt= $41.40 Total

Day 1 Report:

I ran my bots in the morning for roughly 6 hours and generated 2.1m. I feel lucky every time I make it through a botting session so shout out to whatever forces are behind keeping me from the hammer. Maybe a report tomorrow and maybe one tonight if I feel I can go for another sesh. UPDATE: I decided to do another 3-4 hour session at night which pulled in another 1.2m. 

Profit: 3.3m

Day 2 Report:

I added another account to the arsenal along with a proxy. I used money from my zulrah stash on my main to pay for the bond. At the end of the day I managed to rake in about 2.8m. I botted a little less than I normally would, but I have 4 accounts now instead of 3 so the profit is improved a little bit. Good day all in all.

Profit: 2.8m

Day 3 Report:

I didn't plan on updating this daily, but apparently I have been lol. For those following, don't expect this all the time I just have had alot of time. Its the beginning of the day and my boys have been running for about 3 hours. Managed to get in two shorter sessions on day 3. Profit capped at...

Profit: 2.6m

Day 4 Report:

Today was a little slower. I had a lot of work for my classes but still managed to squeeze in a little 4 hour session at night which pulled in 1.8m. Onto day 5!

Profit: 1.8m

Day 5 Report:

Managed to get in some more botting time than I usually do and ended up making about 3.2m. I'm surpassing the numbers I expected which is also good news too. Yay. I also am thinking about expanding to one more account. We'll see I guess.

Profit: 3.2m

Day 6 Report:

Today was not a good day. My internet on campus or my computer was messed up and I didn't get to bot. I ended up smoking literally all day and then eating myself into an autistic comatose. Not a bad day actually.

Profit: 1.2m

UPDATE 9/15:

I recently got scammed while trying to sell my first profits. I ended up selling my main account for quite a steal and got $150 for it. I am looking into taking some small steps towards a more profitable farm. Will keep you guys updated.

UPDATE 9/19:

Dedicated this weekend towards throwing down around campus. Real fun.  Anyways, I'll be starting a new week with some new updates so stay tuned stalkers.

UPDATE 9/21:

Started day 1 of week two after a fucking wild weekend helped paid for by 07 GP. Feels good. Anyways, made 5.6m today. Word. Woke up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep and logged into one of my accounts to find it banned. Checked the others and found one more banned. Lol. Have to train another GDK'er probably and I have another woodcutter for a backup.

UPDATE 9/22:

THE WORST FUCKING DAY EVER!!!!! With some of my profits and my CC I decided to buy a main from a reputable seller on Powerbot for 45m OSRS. I got scammed and on top of that one more of my accounts was banned. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...

UPDATE 9/24:

Im financially fucked right now. I got scammed and it really hit me hard because now I can't pay for bonds/proxies. I will update when I have more money to re-invest. Everything was going so good and I was actually beginning to see some nice profits. Fuck. Stay tuned I'll be back to this farm in a couple weeks.

**UPDATES WILL NOW BE POSTED IN THE COMMENTS**

Edited by youarel00t
3 people like this

I absolutely love these kinds of threads! I'll be checking out your progress every so often. I wish you luck on your botting adventures!

1 person likes this

I absolutely love these kinds of threads! I'll be checking out your progress every so often. I wish you luck on your botting adventures!

I love them too :3 and thanks I will need the luck probably haha

Goodluck man. =) What are you goldfarming?

Thanks bro. I'm chopping yews because it doesn't take long to build accounts and doesn't cost too much money if I resort to buying a couple WC'ers. 

Edited by youarel00t
1 person likes this

Goodluck man! Would also like to know what your goldfarming :)

Yews :)

30$ should be easy if u get 100k/H and bot 20hours a day :P

I don't ever see myself going 20 hours a day because I've been able to keep my accounts ban-free due to my regimen (I'd like to think). $30 should be accomplished easily if I continue at my current rate. 

Edited by youarel00t

Hey folks,

I'm starting this thread as a way for me to record my progress, others to entertain themselves (if they want), and in the best case give other beginners like me some motivation. This will not be an in progress depth thread that is updated EVERY day. I will update it every other couple of days with my profit, bot statuses, and other information pertaining to the topic. 

Why I started the farm:

-I started the farm because I am in college right now and my parents refuse to fund my extracurricular activities. I am glad its this way and wouldn't have it any other. They have been more than generous to me and I am forever in debt to them. Now, to my problem; I am surrounded by an abundance of the rich and entitled offspring of the upper class. They seemingly can spawn money out of thin air in which they use to party nearly every night. I, on the other hand, am tired of not having money for beer, weed, and club tickets so I decided this as my first attempt to bring in an income. Why not get a job bro you'll make a lot more money? I have a part time job teaching surfing in the tourist season, but that's 8 months away now and I need money.

My current situation:

-I have 3 accounts going. I don't suicide and prefer to stick to my current time regiment which has been working for me in the past week or so. Each of the accounts are running through a separate proxy and I don't have a VPN/VPS. I am planning to add at least a couple more accounts to my quiver but am waiting until I get a better grasp of this whole concept. 

My Goals:

-Any amount of USD generated from this a success for me. I am not aiming big because I simply don't have the time or resources. My dream for this is to reel in $15-$30 a week; just enough for me to have a little extra fun.

On a side note:

-If anyone has any questions about what I'm doing feel free to ask. I am not scared to share what I'm doing because it is literally one of, if not, the most widely farmed skills in OSRS. If you have any tips, guidance, or suggestions, please leave a comment as I truly treasure any advice I can get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROGRESS STARTS HERE:

Spent: $10.30 on Proxies

$8'ish on Bonds

$5.00 on an account

Debt= $23.30 Total

Day 1 Report:

I ran my bots in the morning for roughly 6 hours and generated 2.1m. I feel lucky every time I make it through a botting session so shout out to whatever forces are behind keeping me from the hammer. May be a report tomorrow and maybe one tonight if I feel I can go for another sesh. 

Don't forget $8 for VIP-E

1 person likes this

Good luck to [email protected]

1 person likes this

Good luck to [email protected]

thanks!!!

I'm currently a college student living on campus, so I understand your need for some extra spending money.

I also run a large woodcutting farm, so it seems we have a couple of things in common  :lol:

Woodcutting is very viable when you really come up with a good strategy.

If ever you want to discuss farming strategies, or ever need any help, shoot me a pm.

Good luck with your goal, it's very possible, and you will easily achieve it if you put in the work! 

I'm currently a college student living on campus, so I understand your need for some extra spending money.

I also run a large woodcutting farm, so it seems we have a couple of things in common  :lol:

Woodcutting is very viable when you really come up with a good strategy.

If ever you want to discuss farming strategies, or ever need any help, shoot me a pm.

Good luck with your goal, it's very possible, and you will easily achieve it if you put in the work! 

We definitely have some things in common. I will surely have to shoot you a pm to talk sometime!

best of luck, will follow your progress  :D

Thanks man!

FOR ANYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD:

Im financially fucked right now. I got scammed and it really hit me hard because now I can't pay for bonds/proxies. I will update when I have more money to re-invest. Everything was going so good and I was actually beginning to see some nice profits. Fuck. Stay tuned I'll be back to this farm in a couple weeks.

If you didn't read it in the post three times and don't know; I started a new little sideproject. Day ones profits were as follows:

3m 

I am making an update template that is easier to read and just copy/paste. Sit tight.

DAY 6: 2.5m

Took a little break today because I've been running my boys kinda hard. 

1 person likes this

Nice progress, are you still botting woodcutting? Could you add more info besides what your profit was like bans, new accounts, accounts currently running?