Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohParadox

Free thread template for TRiBot users [PSD file]

10 posts in this topic

Spent a minimal amount of time creating this template for TRiBot users who are in need of a thread layout. I understand the average Joe does not know how to use Photoshop to it's full extent, and that isn't an issue anymore! Nor do you have to pay for a thread layout as I'm providing you with one. All that is required on your end is deciding what text you want and of course the title on top of the layout. If you need help completing the layout, I'd be happy to help you. Just send me a PM and we can take care of it. :)

The template I'm including is a complete .PSD file, with no watermark! Let me know how you enjoy this as I may make more templates in the future for the TRiBot community. 

19qSS6C.jpg

TRiBotTemplate.zip

Edited by ohParadox
3 people like this

Love the template. First thing to come in mind is Trapcity.

Thank you! I appreciate it. :)

Thanks for the share.

No problem! 

You should post more things like this in the "Donator" section of forums ;)

Looks good, though!

Edited by chrismoon
2 people like this

This doesnt work anymore :(

Hm. That'd odd. 

If I have some down time today, I will work on getting another free template created for the TRiBot community.