Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mattlawd

Does looking glass make a difference?

30 posts in this topic

From what people have been saying, LG has helped them. You should experience it and see how it is for you though.

If your script is compatible, and you're not running a farm (unless small and your computer can handle), then LG is a viable method of botting. The actual RS browser/osbuddy client uses ALOT of resources.

Been banned with LG, been banned without LG. LG probably helps, but smart botting is key to avoiding bans.

2 people like this

Some people believe it does.

Yea, it really helps. 

Been banned with LG, been banned without LG. LG probably helps, but smart botting is key to avoiding bans.

But if the Tribot client is undetectable, why would looking glass make a difference? I'm not sure where the benefits are. I can run looking glass through OSBuddy, so can jagex see i'm on OSBuddy client and it may lower the chances of them realising i'm botting?

But if the Tribot client is undetectable, why would looking glass make a difference? I'm not sure where the benefits are. I can run looking glass through OSBuddy, so can jagex see i'm on OSBuddy client and it may lower the chances of them realising i'm botting?

Jagex can tell if you're using a bot client. they have said that many times, 

If I am not mistaken TRiBot uses the same setup as OSBuddy in order to bot, reflection or some shit. If not, then we would be sticking out like sore thumbs.

tips for smart botting other than jagex hours? :P

tips for smart botting other than jagex hours? :P

I'll give you a hint. I bot 24/7. It depends on the script, the method, and luck lol.

hm what settings do you use on break handler? this shit is complicated compared to rs2 LOL you could suicide bot 10 accs grotworms and still not get banned for like 3 months :/ 

I am not using the built-in break handler

You're 100% correct and your train of thought is correct. The tribot client is 100% undetectable and LG currently does not help at all. If the tribot client ever does become detectable than LG would come into play.

Jagex can tell if you're using a bot client. they have said that many times, 

TrileZ has said countless times that the tribot client is undetectable: 

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/44159-client-not-detectable-i-think-they-can-detect-it/?p=531083

Also... https://tribot.org/forums/topic/46790-tribot-client-detectable/?p=557370 make up your mind. 

Edited by jsand5048

You're 100% correct and your train of thought is correct. The tribot client is 100% undetectable and LG currently does not help at all. If the tribot client ever does become detectable than LG would come into play.

TrileZ has said countless times that the tribot client is undetectable: 

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/44159-client-not-detectable-i-think-they-can-detect-it/?p=531083

Also... https://tribot.org/forums/topic/46790-tribot-client-detectable/?p=557370 make up your mind. 

It's not auto detectable, but if weath checks an account he can tell if the user was using a botting client.*

and if this would'nt be true, why did trilez released "Looking Glass" ?

*And this has been said countless time by jagex moderators, including mod weath.

Edited by Twitch

It's not auto detectable, but if weath checks an account he can tell if the user was using a botting client.

and if this would'nt be true, why did trilez released "Looking Glass" ?

You're wrong. He probably released looking glass for various reasons, you'd have to ask him.

Edited by jsand5048

Thank you for clarifying. :P

Thank you for clarifying. :P

It's not clarified, most people would agree that LG does help. 

jsand5048 has not even used Looking glass.

It's not clarified, most people would agree that LG does help. 

jsand5048 has not even used Looking glass.

Based on what pkedyuh said:

If I am not mistaken TRiBot uses the same setup as OSBuddy in order to bot, reflection or some shit. If not, then we would be sticking out like sore thumbs.

I'd have to agree that if the clients were detectable, we wouldn't stand any chance what so ever as it we would get instantly banned.

I'll give you a hint. I bot 24/7. It depends on the script, the method, and luck lol.

Do you bot a specific skill in particular? And if so are the accounts leveled only in that specific skill? I tried a free woodcutting script a week or so ago and was banned after two days, botting for 8 hours per day. Do you reckon I could last longer if i invested in a premium script?

Edited by mattlawd

Do you bot woodcutting or a specific skill in particular? And if so are the accounts on leveled in that specific skill? I tried a free woodcutting script a week or so ago and was banned after two days, botting for 8 hours per day. Do you reckon I could last longer if i invested in a premium script?

I am currently running @Usa 's GDK script and training bots to use it. They are solely created for that via manual hand creation or extutorials, then I use extutorial to do tut island. From there I bot non-stop as I have no investment in them until I get to the GDK script. I then throw members on them, and enough equipment to run overnight. I get my payout from that night (normally the amount I put into the account) and I suicide from there.

I don't use any premium scripts as of now, the GDK script will be premium soon though so that will change that aspect.

I only use ABCL10 scripts, and I only bot in secluded areas (avoid hotspots). 

I am no big gold farmer etc, and my methods are purely suicide based so don't look to me for solid advice. I am just lucky to avoid bans as of now, but with persistence, even with bans Jagex can kiss my ass because as one bot goes down, 3-4 more replace it.

@TechnologyZ 3 Days ago, I botted for about 10 hours during the day without LG in f2p, and my accounts were banned over night. Yet, whenever I bot with LG using the same exact script and settings, I can bot for 3 days straight with no breaks and get the stats I need for the account to be bonded/gold farmed. My accounts have been running 24/7 for 2 months straight with LG and a public script.

Looking glass makes such a huge difference in your ban rate, I don't think it's worth my time to argue with anybody over it. Botting 24/7 is the proper way to bot, and looking glass allows you to do it without bans.

Edited by Flamo353
1 person likes this

Botting 24/7 is the proper way to bot, and looking glass allows you to do it without bans.

I may not agree 100% with this statement, as I bot without LG, but the first part is so damn accurate it warms my heart.

#247botting4life

1 person likes this

@TechnologyZ 3 Days ago, I botted for about 10 hours during the day without LG in f2p, and my accounts were banned over night. Yet, whenever I bot with LG using the same exact script and settings, I can bot for 3 days straight with no breaks and get the stats I need for the account to be bonded/gold farmed. My accounts have been running 24/7 for 2 months straight with LG and a public script.

Looking glass makes such a huge difference in your ban rate, I don't think it's worth my time to argue with anybody over it. Botting 24/7 is the proper way to bot, and looking glass allows you to do it without bans.

Alright, I'll give this account a try with 100% LG and a premium wood cutting script and we'll see how far I can get it. Would you mind giving me insight as to what type script you are using? It is resource gathering or combat, etc?