Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Repository Upgrades

14 posts in this topic

Hello community,

Today, we are releasing some upgrades to the repository, which are:

1. The way we keep track of script auths/instances has been vastly improved. This improvement will prevent users from losing access to purchased scripts when the user has purchased different type of auths (montly auths, unlimited auths, etc.).
  2. A script's "instances per auth" is now attached to a user's auth for the script.
    • Say a user purchases 1 auth when the script offers "3 instances per auth." Then say the script writer changes the "instances per auth" to 2 the day after, and the same user then purchases another auth. The user will get 3 instances for the first auth, and 2 instances for the second auth, totaling 5 auths.
12 people like this

Thanks for the update buddy :)
Good to be back on Tribot after being gone for 2 years.

back to old school !

-xelm​​​​​

Have we got an ETA? I know it has to be done and I am not complaining, I need to get my bot farm up and running. cheers guys! :) 

Have we got an ETA? I know it has to be done and I am not complaining, I need to get my bot farm up and running. cheers guys! :)

An ETA? The upgrades were finished when I made this post.

1 person likes this

My repository hasn't been loading for three days now. I wanted to buy some scripts but everytime i click on it it loads a blank white page. Ive tried using multiple browsers and multiple devices but it still doesn't load.

My repository hasn't been loading for three days now. I wanted to buy some scripts but everytime i click on it it loads a blank white page. Ive tried using multiple browsers and multiple devices but it still doesn't load.

try deleting .tribot and reinstalling tribot.

I'm having the same problem.

I'm having the same problem.

Try deleting .tribot and reinstalling tribot. Think of it as a fresh install. .tribot is where the tribot loader access info so if there were problems in there, deleting and reinstalling tribot would force tribot to do a fresh install and hopefully fix any nagging issues you've had before.

Edited by musique.hf