Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
King of W301

Tribot Dead..

Tribot seems to be dead, no script writers are coding scripts. Scripts that have been bought are outdated, etc. There has to be something to do to get most of the players back, maybe taking off the time limit, or giving free VIP for a week.

Uhmm.. Not sure what scripts you're using but I am finding a plethura of scripts to use.. TRiBot is far from dead.

Also the time limit thing is there to prevent the community from being abused by cheapskates wanting to profit without cost. VIP Trials are available at low prices to allow people to get a taste of things.

Quite frankly TRiBot is pretty great currently, if you're willing to pay in a small portion of what you get out of it.

Edit:

Also a side note, if someone was to think TRiBot is too expensive, then you need to get out of botting. Anybody can easily bot enough to gain back what they put forward, and more from even just the free scripts.

Edited by pkedyuh

Tribot seems to be dead, no script writers are coding scripts. Scripts that have been bought are outdated, etc. There has to be something to do to get most of the players back, maybe taking off the time limit, or giving free VIP for a week.

> Not VIP

> Can't use free scripts much

> Wants no time limit or free VIP

Something seems fishy...

• Like 4

Buy vip if you want to bot, it implements a lot of mouse features which are not available for free users i think, always read comments about the script to find out if it's being updated, check the banned thread for info about ban rates etc. Once you see a good script, make note of the scripter as he is probably maintaining all his other scripts. Common sense really...

Ok First,

No scripts at all are being made, there outdated espesically the ones that have been bought.

Ive bought the RELLEKKA Crabs Pro a few months ago and its outdated, and i only got to use it for 2-3 hours because of the limit.

The limit states that you CANNOT bot over 3 hrs in this many days on a FREE script, it doesn't say anything about PREMIUM script.

If you bought a premium script you should be able to bot unlimited amount of hours and not be limited? I understand that if you use free scripts you can get a limit, but not if you are using a premium script?

Are you on something mind altering?

Buy vip if you want to bot, it implements a lot of mouse features which are not available for free users i think, always read comments about the script to find out if it's being updated, check the banned thread for info about ban rates etc. Once you see a good script, make note of the scripter as he is probably maintaining all his other scripts. Common sense really...

> Not VIP

> Can't use free scripts much

> Wants no time limit or free VIP

Something seems fishy...

Ok First,

No scripts at all are being made, there outdated espesically the ones that have been bought.

Ive bought the RELLEKKA Crabs Pro a few months ago and its outdated, and i only got to use it for 2-3 hours because of the limit.

The limit states that you CANNOT bot over 3 hrs in this many days on a FREE script, it doesn't say anything about PREMIUM script.

If you bought a premium script you should be able to bot unlimited amount of hours and not be limited? I understand that if you use free scripts you can get a limit, but not if you are using a premium script?

#leftoutofquotes

Also if it is a premium script you can run it 24/7. If you can't then you're doing something wrong. New scripts are being made, like @Usa 's dragon script which is free to use right now. If you buy a script, make sure its from someone who is active in the community. TRiBot doesn't hire people to constantly create scripts and sell them, hence why a few months down the road if the scripters becomes inactive, so does the script.

Learn to read before posting junk like this, you will save us all some hassle. If you have issues about a script and want to dispute it, make a dispute and go from there.

If you want to bot freely without limitation, open that wee wallet of yours and buy VIP.

For any other issues PM @TRiLeZ or @Usa. They're very helpful and will likely assist you.

Edited by pkedyuh

Ok First,

I'm still making scripts

You can use the script for an unlimited amount of time

#leftoutofquotes

Also if it is a premium script you can run it 24/7. If you can't then you're doing something wrong. New scripts are being made, like @Usa 's dragon script which is free to use right now. If you buy a script, make sure its from someone who is active in the community. TRiBot doesn't hire people to constantly create scripts and sell them, hence why a few months down the road if the scripters becomes inactive, so does the script.

Learn to read before posting junk like this, you will save us all some hassle. If you have issues about a script and want to dispute it, make a dispute and go from there.

If you want to bot freely without limitation, open that wee wallet of yours and buy VIP.

For any other issues PM @TRiLeZ or @Usa. They're very helpful and will likely assist you.

yeah, im so dumb I start a script and select a Rellekka Crabs Pro. & Shows me a tribot limit, I'm doing something wrong. Yeaaaaaaaaa

yeah, im so dumb I start a script and select a Rellekka Crabs Pro. & Shows me a tribot limit, I'm doing something wrong. Yeaaaaaaaaa

Premium scripts don't entitle you to the paid version of the bot.

You buy the VIP version of the bot here   which goes towards the development and updating of the tribot client made by @TRiLeZ 

You buy the Premium scripts to support the freelance coders in updating & creating scripts.

Of course there is free scripts as well but the majority of the time these scripts and over used, have higher ban rates and in some cases are poorly coded. Educate yourself more with the VIP features & the amazing scripts already out there you would be surprised what you can accomplish in such little time using this bot.

You should read more on the premium script threads before any. Inb4 you bot for 12 hours a day with no breaks and get banned. Rock crabs is a pretty shit spot for training combat due to how popular it is.

Premium scripts don't entitle you to the paid version of the bot.

You buy the VIP version of the bot here   which goes towards the development and updating of the tribot client made by @TRiLeZ 

You buy the Premium scripts to support the freelance coders in updating & creating scripts.

Of course there is free scripts as well but the majority of the time these scripts and over used, have higher ban rates and in some cases are poorly coded. Educate yourself more with the VIP features & the amazing scripts already out there you would be surprised what you can accomplish in such little time using this bot.

You should read more on the premium script threads before any. Inb4 you bot for 12 hours a day with no breaks and get banned. Rock crabs is a pretty shit spot for training combat due to how popular it is.

This bot is solid, 24 hours a day for the last 5 days so far. No bans with 4 characters going (different IP's of course).

Botted them all from scratch (creation + tutorial and all leveling in between). This bot is dead and sucks, yeah right.

Edited by pkedyuh

WHen I bot with a premium script , I can't bot over 2 hours because of the limitation, which is dumb. what's the point of buying a premium script lmao?

Check out the pricing table on the homepage.

If you buy a premium script and have no VIP, you can run 1 instance for an unlimited amount of time.

The limit is only for non-vip users trying out a VIP script.