Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

Master Fighter AIO by Druid [ABCL 10]

52 posts in this topic

Hey, whenever you put it to withdraw 28 food out of the bank, it withdraws it and then banks it and withdraws it again and then repeats forever. It doesn't know how to walk to edgeville dungeon to fight skeletons (and other monsters i'm assuming) but that should be tribots pathing problem. other than that excellent script.

Edited by plasker

Hey, whenever you put it to withdraw 28 food out of the bank, it withdraws it and then banks it and withdraws it again and then repeats forever. It doesn't know how to walk to edgeville dungeon to fight skeletons (and other monsters i'm assuming) but that should be tribots pathing problem. other than that excellent script.

Already resolved, I'll be updating the script over the next few days. 

Hey, awesome script, but i have one problem. 
I am killing cows for cowhides and whenever i get a random event the script stops. Like its still running, but it wont do anything after it dismissies the event. 

I've released the update early, I'm aware a few things are not yet supported (i.e banking at rockcrabs). I'll be adding these soon!

Trying to use this script for slayer and I'm setting a center tile for combat and it's telling me "The centre tile must be in the format: 2314,3281,1". I've already been using the Set tile button but nothings working :/

Lovin' it Druid but two questions:

1. What is the practical difference from human and efficient mode'?

2. Does the script ever move mouse after attacking? I notice a lot of fighters don't do this, I think it looks human.

*edit*

I'd gladly pay for this script, its stable, has ABCL, and works perfectly.

Only thing I'd add is potion support, and perhaps a more clear explanation of human/efficient mode.

Perhaps also, @Druid , to make the bot eat slightly randomized around the HP to eat at percentage.

What is the mouse speed?

*edit2*

Does script occasionally right click mobs? I think that would be Gucci =)

*edit3*

Isn't there a sort of blacklist, that after x amount of tries he will not try to attack this specific NPC(location) anymore. Instead of tries few times, ok can't reach move to next. But that will repeat to comeback to this NPC.

FDomh7P.png

Saw this on another thread, and had the same question,does it blacklist after a number of failed attempts?

*edit4*

sz7mpHR.png

(Seen up to 51k p/h =)

Edited by seiv

Lovin' it Druid but two questions:

1. What is the practical difference from human and efficient mode'?

2. Does the script ever move mouse after attacking? I notice a lot of fighters don't do this, I think it looks human.

*edit*

I'd gladly pay for this script, its stable, has ABCL, and works perfectly.

Only thing I'd add is potion support, and perhaps a more clear explanation of human/efficient mode.

Perhaps also, @Druid , to make the bot eat slightly randomized around the HP to eat at percentage.

What is the mouse speed?

*edit2*

Does script occasionally right click mobs? I think that would be Gucci =)

*edit3*

Saw this on another thread, and had the same question,does it blacklist after a number of failed attempts?

*edit4*

sz7mpHR.png

(Seen up to 51k p/h =)

Potions will be supported in the next update. 

@Druid

Any chance on including worldhopping when X amount of players seen and does this support the stronghold of security? 

Edited by C3NTRIX

I will be performing maintenance on this script shortly. If anyone has any bugs to report, please drop me a personal message.

@Druid

Any chance on including worldhopping when X amount of players seen and does this support the stronghold of security? 

It doesn't support the doors, but you can start and stop the script once you're already inside. I'll add world hopping to my todo list for this script, it wouldn't be much effort and I'm sure it would be a valuable feature. 

Does the bot have the ability to be used on multiple accounts at once?  When I try to select the npc with a second account it just gives me surrounding npc's on the first account.

Doesn't loot stackables when inventory is full. But the stackable is also in the inventory.

E.g. Steel arrows in inventory, monster drops steel arrows, doesn't loot it when the inventory have no space.

I will be performing maintenance on this script shortly. If anyone has any bugs to report, please drop me a personal message.

Dude i've been using this script strictly for training at rock crabs and it's awesome! I cannot speak to the banking becasue my def is so high that I don't need to eat so I just camp crabs for a long time. But as far as resetting the crabs, it does it very well. Thanks for the free script! :)

On 5/31/2016 at 11:44 PM, yngnoob said:

Dude i've been using this script strictly for training at rock crabs and it's awesome! I cannot speak to the banking becasue my def is so high that I don't need to eat so I just camp crabs for a long time. But as far as resetting the crabs, it does it very well. Thanks for the free script! :)

Good to hear :)

On 4/17/2016 at 2:15 AM, iPiNkx said:

Does this support flesh crawlers ?

It supports ALL npcs. However it may not support a specific cave, try it and find out!