Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Druid

Master Fighter AIO by Druid [ABCL 10]

52 posts in this topic

Super smooth & stable combat script that should facilitate most people wishing to train combat. This script is premium quality, but for free!

Preset locations supported:

• Rock crabs east - In development
  • Rock crabs west - In development
  • Rock crabs waterbirth - in development

Features:

• ABCL 10
  • Attack any NPC in RS
  • Different modes (Eating/Not eating/Bones to peaches)
  • Efficiency modes
  • Bank anywhere
  • Loot any items
  • Supports all popular food
  • Save & load profiles and the ability to load the last session
  • Normal/Super potion support - In development
  • Prayer support & quick prayers - In development
  • Special attacks - In development

ea91fa6228d232776f80e5b6c2525704.png

3f9a2af3d6dac8370dbb21b0dc604f30.png

14dcc0673205671c349a3b4bf21db6f6.png  8f9ec35381157b7af24d70f7fc7f4239.png

7602cceb8e420a3197970249562ab07b.png   29c6769e34185b9e7dd3cf10ce3c3d42.png

Any additional features you would like to see? Suggest them!

Edited by Druid
1 person likes this

Do you plan on making it premium once extra features

No plans, as the current premium ones seem good enough. Although never say never!

Doesn't withdraw items from bank properly for me. Yes the items are spelt correctly.

What happens exactly? Could you show me over Skype and I'll fix it.

What banking features does it have? Can you show the gui tab?

You could you know, just run the script to find this out :D Nevertheless I've updated the main post.

@ITryNotToTroll

multi combat feature?

It already works in multi combat, there is an option to attack other players NPCs in the GUI (Crash players).

Aka, is it just webwalking banking?

Yes, I may add navigation for tunnels. Only if it's a popular location though.

Edited by Druid

I have it set to withdraw 2 Combat potion(4) and 26 Lobster but it only withdraws the lobs. Also banks my dds even though I have it set to use it's special attack.

I have it set to withdraw 2 Combat potion(4) and 26 Lobster but it only withdraws the lobs. Also banks my dds even though I have it set to use it's special attack.

Dropped you a PM already, this should be resolved in the next update.

Currently doesn't move to spawn rock crabs, it attacks the ones people are on. 

That's because I have not released the preset for rock crabs yet, it will be released today.

Been using your script for 2 hours atleast, I have a problem that i'v had with every other combat script whether it be premium, ill post it below:

-When fighting certain monsters which stop attacking you and try to run away (seagulls for ex: run from you when they are 1 hp) and you lvl up a skill just when you get them to run away, the script thinks it is still attacking or retaliating the monster and starts idling forever. (leveling a stat causes you to cease attacking that monster, you have click continue or click on the monster to start attacking again)

-I'll give you a scenario: Lets say a seagull has 5hp, you have 4 exp until lvling attack, you click on a seagull hitting a 4, you get chatbox saying you lvl'd attack, at this point your character stops attacking the seagull (seagull stops attacking back at 1 hp) and the script just stands there doing nothing for hours. When it should either press continue(idk if this would work, it does when maging) or obviously click on a seagull to continue combat.

Edited by turkkankabot

Been using your script for 2 hours atleast, I have a problem that i'v had with every other combat script whether it be premium, ill post it below:

-When fighting certain monsters which stop attacking you and try to run away (seagulls for ex: run from you when they are 1 hp) and you lvl up a skill just when you get them to run away, the script thinks it is still attacking or retaliating the monster and starts idling forever. (leveling a stat causes you to cease attacking that monster, you have click continue or click on the monster to start attacking again)

-I'll give you a scenario: Lets say a seagull has 5hp, you have 4 exp until lvling attack, you click on a seagull hitting a 4, you get chatbox saying you lvl'd attack, at this point your character stops attacking the seagull (seagull stops attacking back at 1 hp) and the script just stands there doing nothing for hours. When it should either press continue(idk if this would work, it does when maging) or obviously click on a seagull to continue combat.

Can't say I've ever had that happen to me before, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I can see how this could be a problem. I'll add a fix into the next update. 

Edited by Druid

9tW0ewg.png

Small proggy for ya.

Nice, that's better XP than I was getting with similar stats at rock crabs!

Just a heads up guys, I'm releasing a big update either today or tomorrow, which should complete this script. 

Nice, that's better XP than I was getting with similar stats at rock crabs!

Just a heads up guys, I'm releasing a big update either today or tomorrow, which should complete this script. 

Doesn't use much food either (assuming you're at least 40 def). It only ate about 4/5 lobsters for the 3 and a half hours :)

Waiting for the big update. 

Had to delay it a day to perform some further testing. So far it's been running smooth for 7 hours with all the new features.