Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swagg

Option to automatically open up Bot Overview in the Client Starter

Poll   5 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Client Starter option to automatically open up Bot Overview?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

There should exist an option for the Client Starter to automatically open up the Bot Overview for the client when all the client tabs have loaded up runescape. If this feature got added, it would surely make things a lot smoother.

Some of us farmers have 30 clients open when botting, and we have to enable the client's Bot Overview for every client if we want to see all tabs at the same time for that client.

We have to do this on all clients, every single client startup. It's doable, but it's very annoying and repetetive. The Client Starter was introduced to automate the startup for botters with multiplie accounts and it's definitely useful, but it makes no sense for us botters to be be required doing this repetetive process every startup when there simply could be an option for the Client Starter that automatically opens up the Bot-Overview.

Note: The Bot-Overview tab should't get opened until the tabs have started to load the game (like this, not like this). If the Bot-Overview tab gets opened while there are tabs that haven't started to load runescape yet, these tabs will just show up as white in the Bot-Overview, even after the tabs have completed loading runescape.

Note #2: The Bot-Overview shouldn't be opened if the client only has one tab attached.

cbe1aa3c55.png

@TRiLeZ @Usa

Edited by swagg

Bump @TRiLeZ @Usa

This addon really makes alot of sense, this is literally the last step needed for farmers like me to completely start their farm with a click of a button :)

@TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd please consider this suggestion, it makes no sense for us botters to do this manually every client startup when there could be an option for it

@TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

The fact that me and other users are required to perform this process for every client, every single startup is incredibly annoying. The Client Starter was introduced to automate the starting process and it's doing a very good job, but the Client Starter isn't fully automated due to this problem. 

Can you please consider to add this feauture to the Client Starter?

Thanks in advance

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ Opinions about this? It's a really sought after feature, would make life much easier

For me, this is such an obvious function for the client starter to have, how haven't there been any response regarding this suggestion yet? I'm running 30 clients and planning to run more, and I have to perform this action for every single client, every single startup. It makes no sense for the client starter not to include this option. @TRiLeZ @Todd

On 5/13/2016 at 4:38 PM, swagg said:

cant believe its been a year and ur still trying lol ;p nice effort tho good luck

Trilez 1 year now without respond regarding this function, if you're not intrested in adding this feature can you atleast tell why? @TRiLeZ

23 hours ago, swagg said:

Trilez 1 year now without respond regarding this function, if you're not intrested in adding this feature can you atleast tell why? @TRiLeZ

maybe because he sees that its not useful enough, because u can already open a client and inside that client put overview for 5 bots or more

17 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

maybe because he sees that its not useful enough, because u can already open a client and inside that client put overview for 5 bots or more

This is true for people with small farms, but this is a big problem for people that are running large farms. I have no intrest to open up bot overviews for 20 minutes every time I restart my farm. This Client Starter feature would not be needed if the Bot Control Panel was better designed to show the running script pictures in the grid, but it doesn't. 

@TRiLeZ

1 hour ago, swagg said:

This is true for people with small farms, but this is a big problem for people that are running large farms. I have no intrest to open up bot overviews for 20 minutes every time I restart my farm. This Client Starter feature would not be needed if the Bot Control Panel was better designed to show the running script pictures in the grid, but it doesn't. 

@TRiLeZ

i would guess this only going to be an issue if ur running over 200+ bots and u get banned every day