• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Twitch

1m/h No Requirements [Botting method]

Found this on a merching/flipping forum. can't be bothered botting it due to lack of time, so i might share it with the botting community. feel free to make a private script for it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1af6d8fbdb94f59d7a617e7123b5f246.png

RIP 1337 post count

raw text:

"So this is a fun one. Found it while checking the margins of super combat potions, on both (3) and (4). saw big difference, and decided i would buy super combat potions for all my cash. They pretty much bought instantly.

So insted of decanting from (3) to (4). you have to manually decant from (4) into (3).
You do this buy decanting (4) into (2) (you do this will all your pots), then you decant some (2) into (1) (you do this until you have an equal amount of (2) and (1) in bank)

So if like me you bougth 443 super combat pots (4), you will end with 590 (2) and 590 (1). The last step is very tedious. This is where you have to combine (1) with (2) and get your finished product.

[​IMG]

So i bougth 443, which should have given me 590 (3), but i ended up drinking and a bunch of them. By the end i am 6(3) short. This made me 780k and it took 45 mins. If i had not messed up, this could have been around 1 mil profit for a little less then an hour work. Someone like boaty could probly do 1000 (3)/h which is 1.5m /h.

THIS IS VERY CLICK INTENSIVE.

as a side note, it takes a little while to sell of the (3)'s. So do this an hour before you go to sleep, or leave to do something, or you can do it any time of the day if you have enough cash to flip. Took me 30 mins to sell 556, but i got lucky. Some one bought 2k super combats while mine where in ge."

Edited by Twitch

Array

lol, that forum sucks, they're all idiots. the flip page is kinda useful if you're good at flipping though.

best method I found on that forum was cutting diamond bolt tips before they crashed

edit: just to make sure you guys didn't miss the last line of that copypasta, "as a side note, it takes a little while to sell of the (3)'s", this basically mean you can't farm it. One account doing this is probably enough for the entire game.

Edited by fatdoobie2
  • Like 2

lol, that forum sucks, they're all idiots. the flip page is kinda useful if you're good at flipping though.

best method I found on that forum was cutting diamond bolt tips before they crashed

i don't like the forum either. but this method is pretty decent for no requirements

Edited by Twitch

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Failed4life
      Note: I am NOT selling or providing Twitch Primes! ONLY LINKING
      YOU MUST PROVIDE PRIMES

Twitch Prime Linking Service
      You provide RS Tut accounts - 200k Per Account Linked
      I provide RS Tut accounts - 600k Per Account Linked

Discord: Failed4life#3370 Unique ID: 162656616380891136  
      T.O.S
      You may NOT log into any of the accounts during the Linking Process.
      You may NOT change account details during the Linking Process.
      I am NOT responsible for any BANS that may happen.
      By purchasing this service, you AUTOMATICALLY AGREE to ALL Terms of Service.
    • By MySmallBox
      need osrs membership 

• By SpySec
      Buying 1 Twitch Code for 1M OSRS
      PM me..
    • By themanman
      I'm doing this poll to see if this is a widespread problem or not. This problem has been plaguing me for months and as a result I have not been able to use all the scripts I have purchased to maximum capacity. (No credits = no VIP = no multiple instances/tabbed botting). Frankly, the current "solutions" (e.g. buying credits at 135%-140% over the regular price from third parties) are inadequate for me. Furthermore I have been blocked from using PayPal and Stripe albeit I have never tried to charge-back my credits. On a side note, I'm not going to submit my passport number, driver's license number, state ID number, nor Social Security number to AliPay. I already did that once with PayPal. I don't need my info floating around on multiple platforms. Neither will I start a Bitcoin wallet because I've never used one and will never use one. Besides, there are too many threads where people have posted issues with receiving credits after paying for them with Bitcoins.
      Your responses are appreciated.

• By hobfmule
      I am writing a program with a central while-loop.  The loop has if-statements that call methods.  I am caught between 2 situations: 
      1) My methods contain while loops
      2) Create a boolean for each method so the main loop runs the method until the boolean is satisfied
      Problem with 1): Methods gain full control - while the method is in control, the main loop can't make other checks such as run toggling
      Problems with 2): There are a very large amount of booleans. Complex methods must be broken up into simple tasks, creating more methods
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies