the_raz

Setting up a goldfarm, help needed.

Hi. I'm looking to start a rather big goldfarming "business". For this I need someone to help me information or a "guide" how to go about doing everything as safely and effective as possible. I would need help with basically everything from creating the accounts, seting up the VPN, which scripts to use (or if I need to get some scripts privately made) and so on. In return for your help I am willing to give you a percentage of all revenues for 1-2 years (or maybe longer but with a smaller percentage after that time). Percentages and how long is something we can discuss via skype, pm or whichever you prefer. Bascially the more details and the better you help me set up a stable, secure and effective gold farm the more you will earn from it aswell so it's in both our interest to make it as successful as possible.

Hope anyone of you will be interested in the deal we will agree upon. Of course I will stand for all the costs of VPN's, bonds and other costs.

Kind regards,

the_raz

(I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, I've tried posting this thead multiple times but there has always been some sort of error posting it. A moderator may move it to the right section)

Edited by the_raz

Unfortunately I doubt anyone with a decent amount of experience would guide you through, unless you were paying them a hefty amount of money. You tend to have to figure things out as you go, obviously you can ask around for help but it'll only be guiders.. No one's going to spoon feed you. :(

• Like 1

That's why I thought maybe a big percentage of all sales would generate quite a lot of money for only a few hours of their time. I'll see if someone could be interested for now or else I'll have to change approach :P

Without trying to dishearten you, It'll take a while to build a farm that becomes highly profitable, if profitable at all (Depending on your experience.). You'd also need to invest in certain things that no goldfarmer would give you - I.E script choice, proxies, dedicated servers etc

• Like 1

Without trying to dishearten you, It'll take a while to build a farm that becomes highly profitable, if profitable at all (Depending on your experience.). You'd also need to invest in certain things that no goldfarmer would give you - I.E script choice, proxies, dedicated servers etc

Yes I understand. It's not disheartening, actually its good to hear. All of those things as proxies and dedicated servers would be something that I of course would pay for. If I dont get any luck here I guess I'll have to experiement myself but in order to cut losses it would be great to get some starting help, but if that's not possible I'll have to try anyways. Would be a good experience to run and manage a goldfarm, not to speak about the extra income other than from my irl job. :P

nobody will spoon feed you or wait 1 year to get their money.

why would someone tell his methods and wait a year, if he can do it himself?

The person who helps me wont have to wait one year, he or she will get the percentage during that entire year or longer whichever he/she agrees upon with me. While that person does it themselves they could also get extra money for basically doing nothing except helping out for a few days.

I'll just post what i tell people when i get PMs regarding my goldfarm.

You need to get real, goldfarming is dead except for some good people. Blast furnace is a terrible "goldfarming" method, and "goldfarmers" are doing private stuff that nobody knows in order to keep up with declining gold prices.

I manage to be succesfull due to some factors:

• I have my own script
  • I use an unknown proxy provider
  • I use a spot that I never seen bots there, other than my own
  • I do not get reported

Due to this I'm able to bot between 20-24 hours without bans, when I get banned I get all my farm banned and that ussually happens once a month.

Maybe this wasnt the help you were looking for but this is what I'm able to provide.

Best of luck

And by the way, with gold dropping below 1$/m soon i dont know how  long this is going to be worth for

I'll just post what i tell people when i get PMs regarding my goldfarm.

And by the way, with gold dropping below 1$/m soon i dont know how  long this is going to be worth for

How much does VPS and scripts cost per month circa? As long as the incomes from the gold etc are higher than those its fine by me, getting payed even a little is fine by doing nothing at all lol. :P

Hey checkout my sig! I am small gold farming only 5-10 accounts all I can run from my home pc. Add me on skype "Knewfie1" without the quotes and I could help you setup everything and get it all going for a little payment. Besides that I suggest reading some guides if you already have knowledge of the game and how it kinda works you shouldn't be to stuck.

Checkout these if you wanna try yourself:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/27186-guide-to-goldfarming/

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/23795-reducing-cpu-and-memory-usage/

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/23012-video-a-quick-video-guide-on-how-to-use-the-tribot-break-handler/

Goodluck and I hope to hear from you! :)

Thats good if you don't have to pay for your hydro. But do take consideration into your hardware damages and cooling fans.. etc. It is very hardware intensive if you are actually wanting to make profit. Buying a bulk amount of VPNs is a must. It costs more than 3.10USD each month for each VPN depending the amount of purchasing. VIP-e is 8 Dollars per month. And of course a wired internet network is also necessary. 

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:10 PM, HeyImJamie said:

To true.. big learning curve but awsome fun. Fuck mod weath