Sign in to follow this  
rvqx

I have verified mail but still I can't purchase credits via paypal (instant refund)

Hello

I have verified my paypal accunt succesfully sut still can't purchase credits via paypal.

Actually i make payment succesfully but then immediately Tribot VIP sales refunds it.

Same thing happened two times:

1-

22.08.2015 13:10:40 GMT+03:00
Transaction ID: 6V435229PY446504S
Hello E.... E....,

You sent a payment of $50,00 USD to Tribot VIP Sales.

Immediately refunded:

Tribot VIP Sales just sent you a refund

22.08.2015 13:10:55 GMT+03:00
Transaction ID: 1SR05082P8679842J

2-

22.08.2015 13:42:13 GMT+03:00
Transaction ID: 1CF39947SB061694K
Hello E.... E....,

You sent a payment of $50,00 USD to Tribot VIP Sales.

Refunded again:

Tribot VIP Sales just sent you a refund

22.08.2015 13:42:28 GMT+03:00
Transaction ID: 6W839124JU407663G

I have checked my paypal account and found this:

Note from merchant
TRiBot's fraud prevention system has determined this transaction to be possibly fraudulent.

I have verified my paypal account email and purchased with this account, why you have thought it is "possibly fraudulent." 

How can i solve the issue?

i've already bought credits from the past but now  I'm also getting instant refund.   :(

I am getting this note but my paypal email address is already verified.

Note from merchant
Please use the PayPal account associated with your verified email address on TRiBot.

Edited by vernon99

yesterday İ have tried to verify my paypal account mail 10 times, no verification mail deliverd to me. And TRiLeZ pm me today that said "The verification system now works." Then i check my inbox and i saw 10 verification mail from tribot forums, clicked one of them and this time it worked, my paypal account has verified succesfully.

So i have purchased it via paypal, payment sent succesfully but instant refund ! (Tried 2 times same thing happened)

"Note from merchant: TRiBot's fraud prevention system has determined this transaction to be possibly fraudulent."

it couldn't be hard more than this to just purchasing some credits... I'm trying for about 15 hours and still no credits in my account..

I can't buy credits too, with Credit-card it isnt possible because purchase button just refresh the webpage, but with paypal it isnt possible because error of "Please use the PayPal account associated with your verified email address on TRiBot." btw im already activated all for 10 times, used 2 pc nothing can help, @TRiLeZ can u help?