Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GeneralGooey

Help purchasing credits

24 posts in this topic

I've been trying to buy credits in order to get vip. Stripe doesn't work and the site will not let me verify my paypal. Can anyone help me?

Sadly there is little to no support on fixing this issue. They're going to tell you to buy credits from the black market on the forums, they'll also tell you there are mods who sell them via an automated process for 07 gp.

This is the reality of this situation and it is useless attempting to get it fixed any other way.

Could you redirect me to a safe seller? I checked and most of the posts were in 2013. I just wanna bot xD

http://erickshop.com/

I bought my vip here few days ago but it's off cause rs update, maybe he will be back soon :) just check the status on his page

Why doesn't Stripe work?

We were hoping you could answer that. Everything seems to go through but we don't receive the credits afterwards.

Thanks for letting me know. Your card may or may have not authorized a payment, but the payment didn't go through, so you weren't charged if you didn't receive credits.

The problem has been fixed. Try using Stripe again.

Same here. I'm from turkey and I'm not allowed to purchase via stripe and coinbase. 

I want to buy credits via paypal. Last 2 hours i try to verify my paypal email, i write my paypal email and clikck "verify" button, then it says

"Please check your email account for the verification link." 

2 hours passed and still no mail in my inbox :@ @TRiLeZ

Thanks for letting me know. Your card may or may have not authorized a payment, but the payment didn't go through, so you weren't charged if you didn't receive credits.

The problem has been fixed. Try using Stripe again.

The payment was authorized, and the money has been sent, still no credits.

I can't beleive that i can't have my paypal email verified for hours, it is too hard to send an email?

I have no option other than PayPal.

The payment was authorized, and the money has been sent, still no credits.

I didn't receive any money from you, so your bank must have took the money and placed it in their reserves. Since the bank didn't actually send the money, they'll return it to you in 5-10 days. Nothing I can do here.

I didn't receive any money from you, so your bank must have took the money and placed it in their reserves. Since the bank didn't actually send the money, they'll return it to you in 5-10 days. Nothing I can do here.

strange how i just received my credits.. maybe you placed it into your reserves ?

strange how i just received my credits.. maybe you placed it into your reserves ?

You paid via PayPal, and the problem with PayPal was that IPNs weren't going through up until I fixed the problem.

@TRiLeZ i need your help.  How can i verify my paypal email ? İ try it for hours but still no verification mail delivered, 

Im having the same problem, i spent neally $20 on credits and havent received any. really need some help with this