Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baldwell

Anyone Enjoying Windows 10 W/ Start Menu?

10 posts in this topic

Honestly after adding start button I'm really enjoying it. Kind of the same as Windows 8 Pro but certain things look cooler. Bots run great.

Anyone else on Windows 10 and loving it?

11v5qbk.png

Start8 Start Menu for those who aren't familiar.

http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/

dfu1i1.png

Edited by Baldwell

No, I hate it and want to go back to Windows 7 right now but can't without the effort of formatting as it has been over 30 days...

Every time I shutdown/restart I have to select my main account as it for some reason decides to select the local account as default which I have never used, always used my email address to sign into the PC.

Took away a bitch ton of my Dell drivers too when installing...

No, I hate it and want to go back to Windows 7 right now but can't without the effort of formatting as it has been over 30 days...

Every time I shutdown/restart I have to select my main account as it for some reason decides to select the local account as default which I have never used, always used my email address to sign into the PC.

Took away a bitch ton of my Dell drivers too when installing...

Weird never had that problem. I use my email to sign in too and everythings great. Idk what kind of computer you have I have HP Envy Touchscreen Laptop

Edited by Baldwell

I like it, I am currently dual booting with Hackintosh and Windows 10. I rarely use OSX unless I need it for a specific reason like development, so Windows 10 has been my main OS for the last couple weeks. It took me a little time to get used to it coming from Windows 8, but after that it's been pretty smooth sailing. 

I don't use it for botting, the machines that I bot with are all running Windows 8 Server or Ubuntu.

I like it, I am currently dual booting with Hackintosh and Windows 10. I rarely use OSX unless I need it for a specific reason like development, so Windows 10 has been my main OS for the last couple weeks. It took me a little time to get used to it coming from Windows 8, but after that it's been pretty smooth sailing. 

I don't use it for botting, the machines that I bot with are all running Windows 8 Server or Ubuntu.

Hackintosh I'll have to look that up. I've never had an apple opperating system. What have you noticed is differen't from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Pro? I haven't really noticed much.

Weird never had that problem. I use my email to sign in too and everythings great. Idk what kind of computer you have I have HP Envy Touchscreen Laptop

Yeah, it's annoying. I'm going to reinstall Windows 7 tomorrow.

Don't use Start8, use Start10

I'll look into it thanks for the tip man

I have to admit, it is really cool.

Improved UI looks awsome.

Yeah UI is better

Installed windows 10 today and immediately added StartIsBack, I had a license for it.

Seems okish atm