Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Server Upgrades

17 posts in this topic

Over the past 24 hours, I have been working on upgrading the servers. The servers have been too unstable lately, and I just had to do something to fix that.

Our new servers use these Amazon Web Services:

• Amazon RDS (Aurora) for the databases
    • 5 times faster than a traditional MySQL server.
    • Data is replicated on 2 nodes at 3 different data centres, thus providing 6 copies of the databases. If one copy goes down, AWS can easily use a different copy until the main copy goes back online.
    • Automatic storage scaling. The databases can grow from 1GB to 1TB, and I won't even have to do a thing to maintain the storage space.
    • Easy CPU/RAM scaling.
    • Automated, seamless backups.
    • Secure.
  • Amazon EC2 for the apache server
    • Uses high frequency Intel Xeon E5-2666 v3 (Haswell) processors optimized specifically for EC2. The server is fast!
    • Easy CPU/RAM scaling.
    • Reliable.
    • Secure.
  • Amazon EBS for data storage
    • Reliable.
    • Secure.
    • Consistent, low-latency performance.
    • Seamless backups.
    • Easy to scale.

All in all, the new server is fast, reliable, secure, and easy to manage/scale. I know how important botting around the clock to everyone is, and I want to ensure that our users will be able to do so without worrying about server instability.

On a final note, I'd like to thank you guys for putting up with the downtime recently. I am therefore giving an addition of 2 days of VIP/VIPE to all existing VIP/VIPE members.

Enjoy using our blazing fast server! I know many of you have already noticed the performance increase.

24 people like this

Thanks for all your time and effort. Another great update that puts TRiBot above the rest. :)

1 person likes this

Great update! :)

Also, thanks for the extra VIP man, much appreciated! 

Edit : It seems when the extra membership was added, it knocked me down to VIP instead of VIP-E. Anyway of looking into this @TRiLeZ? I know you've been working vigorously the past 24 hours but if you could look into I'd appreciate more than you'd imagine. 

Edited by ohParadox

Thanks for all your hard work! Its amazing what you do. Lastly, thanks for giving the extra VIP/VIP-E time for all the people who keep complaining about the downtime when you've done the best job you could possibly do!

Edited by Sphiinx

Thank you so much I've been pissed as fuck since I bought VIP now I'm stoked. Thank you. Everyone was rioting lol.

Edit: Thank you for the 2 day extension :D

Edited by Baldwell

Appreciate the upgrade, can definitely tell a difference in response time :D

Also, thanks for the extra 2 days!

6FgldAW.png

Server* :blush:

That's me when I've been awake for 36 hours straight.

1 person likes this