FALSkills

EzConstruction 1-33 (or 99)

24 minutes ago, firegod9888 said:

It had worked perfectly for the past few weeks, progressive leveling and all.

Since Thursday's update, every time I start the script at Castle Wars the Client Debug says

• [08:47:33] Downloading script 'EzConstruction'.
  • [08:47:40] No arguments detected.
  • [08:47:41] Script Started: EzConstruction.
  • [08:47:41] Disabled all randoms.
  • [08:47:42] You do not own a house! Ending script.
  • [08:47:42] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [08:47:42] at scripts.EzConstruction.K(EzConstruction.java:1275)
  • [08:47:42] at scripts.EzConstruction.handleState(EzConstruction.java:61)
  • [08:47:42] at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(ym:155)
  • [08:47:42] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [08:47:42] Script Ended: EzConstruction.

I own a house, but the client debug says the script can't detect it. This happens whether I start at Castle Wars, Rimmington (outside the POH), or inside my house (with building mode on or off). I dunno if other botters have experienced a similar problem...is it possible the House-detection method in your script is not detecting my house? 

The script accesses a varbit stored by the game to determine if you have a house or not. It sounds like it is returning a faulty value. Are other scripts working properly?

Have you applied any redesigns to your house recently? That might be breaking it, not sure. 

I would also try deleting hooks.dat 

1 minute ago, FALSkills said:

The script accesses a varbit stored by the game to determine if you have a house or not. It sounds like it is returning a faulty value. Are other scripts working properly?

Have you applied any redesigns to your house recently? That might be breaking it, not sure.

Dude, I think that's it! I redecorated the house for an achievement diary (fancy stone) and the script wouldn't detect it. Switched it back to the beginning level decoration (basic wood) and the script is working again.

Thanks so much :). Once again: an excellent, excellent script.

18 minutes ago, firegod9888 said:

Dude, I think that's it! I redecorated the house for an achievement diary (fancy stone) and the script wouldn't detect it. Switched it back to the beginning level decoration (basic wood) and the script is working again.

Thanks so much :). Once again: an excellent, excellent script.

Great, next time I update the script it should work with other decorations, although I didn't test it so maybe not.

Posted (edited)

@FALSkills butler totally doesn't work, even though i put in argument 'butler'. i had coins in inv -- and it just keeps clicking butler when it comes back with planks when inv is full. gets stuck in same loop. does it only work if u have money pouch in house or what?

i also tried manually doing first one (getting planks from butler/bank), x24, and then tried letting it withdraw itself. both don't work.

Edited by Skids

4 minutes ago, Skids said:

@FALSkills butler totally doesn't work, even though i put in argument 'butler'. i had coins in inv -- and it just keeps clicking butler when it comes back with planks when inv is full. gets stuck in same loop. does it only work if u have money pouch in house or what?

It's working fine for me. Build a bell-pull and have it nearby the entrance to your house, and it should use the butler interface.

5 minutes ago, Skids said:

@FALSkills this is driving me fucking insane,

i've tried manually doing "manually do the first oak planks withdraw from him *DEMON BUTLER ONLY*, for *24* oak planks".

then i've tried to just "you should be able to let it pick the withdraw options, I've updated it a bit since then. Mine was doing 26".

made servant money pouch, has 3m in it.

i've got the following argument in the correct box, next to break section: pouch;butler;95,105

always does the same thing no matter what:

will call servant, says Has bell pull: true.

servant comes with x26, will fill inv, then script will keep clicking demon butler over and over again ad infinitum.

i only have saw, hammer and noted planks in inv, that's it.

script.png

see where my bell pull is to entrance portal on minimap. i've "buil[t] a bell-pull and have it nearby the entrance to [my] house". and problem still occurs.

please help, lol.

8 hours ago, osman beveren said:

Sorry to say but the butler part does not work.

It keeps teleporting away. But the rest works 100% PERFECT!

I will test it later to confirm, but it should work fine. I recommend having the lowest-level bell-pull near the entrance of your house.

6 hours ago, luck or skill said:

stops after every level after 10 and asks me to bring 10k and build a kitchen and dining room???? but i have already done that. its building tables lol but stops when it lvls up

I can test it later, I have not modified that part of the script in a while so maybe try re-opening client or deleting hooks?