Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stewiekidz

[ABCL10][NPC/CHEST/STALLS/CUSTOM NPC ] skThiever[AIO][OPEN SOURCE][GUI]

skThiever AIO

If you stop by please give feedback!

Update Log 

Current Version: 3.0

v1.00- Initial release v1.01- Added Antibanv2.00- New Gui- New Paint- Removed Global Variables class- Cleaned up v2.01-Updated Paintv2.02- Fixed Stalls camera angle problem- Fixed banking/walking towards Pick pocketing npcs- Updated Master farmer dropping seeds method(drops useless seeds, see source for those I thought is needed)- Changed bank food amount to be more inventory space friendlyv2.03- Fixed Clicking wrong stall at cake- Updated minor things- Fixed Paint TTNL(?)- Fixed minor GUI bugv3.0 1/11/16- Complete rewrite- New Paint- New Gui- Custom NPC pickpocketing

FEATURES

- ABCL 10

- Stalls

-Chest

-Npc

-GUI

- Power Thieving

- Runs from Combat

- Banking

- Food Support

- Paint

- Custom NPC pick pocketing

GUI

2niphg5.jpg

Note: When entering food or custom_npc names, please enter them EXACTLY as they are spelled. Capitals and all if that is how it is spelled. This is needed in order for it to work properly!

PROGGIES:

Good and stable script for me so far!

23647d8a22.jpg

00110c00bd.png

v3.0

SOURCE

https://bitbucket.org/skScripts/skthiever-aio/src/a403f730f0c901da104ac653208d8cbb445966f0?at=master

REPO

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1455-skaio-thiever/

script.zip

Edited by stewiekidz
  • Like 3

used master farmers but its really buggy... doesn't do it efficient at all, also silk store worked well for the first time then restarted script same settings and keeps stop starting etc

I tried it, and it doesn't seem buggy to me. What makes it inefficient? I'm not sure what was wrong, but I did change somethings : 

I added a better detection when he starts to walk away and we have to catch up to him.

When stunned he drops all bad seeds.

Are you referring to it afking sometimes? If so that is tribot antiban

It clicks nearly instantly after a successful pickpocket.

And it does it fairly well, I have very high thieving however so I fail less.

And there is no silk store method in this script. It only steals from the silk stall. It worked and then you restarted and then it didn't? then it does it again and etc?

I'm sorry but that report you gave isn't much help. However, I ran it again for myself and it seemed fine, but I changed a few things such as when walking to stall it should be in  position and stop before attempting to steal. Also changed it's camera angle issue, if that was present for you.

you should add rogues chest

I can add that when I have time on my hands, definitely on todo list though.

I'm here to report my proggy, I don't know if I'm going to add more, but here's a 1 hour proggy at nature runes chest:

OHo2Hgh.jpg

From what I've gotten so far, the script can earn you 50k-55k/hr at nature runes chest.

Here's a couple bugs that I've been noticing:

1)
When the bot thieves men at lumbridge, very rarely it misclicks and attacks them. It's really not a big problem to gain a couple combat levels, but it could be a problem for those skillers out there.

2)

At Ardougne, when thieving silk stalls the bot positions the screen to where it could see both silk stalls. This is a problem because sometimes the bot clicks the other silk stall and returns back to the other silk stall wasting time, for example the bot runs towards the other silk stall and it tries to correct itself by returning back to the original silk stall, at the end it wastes 20-30s running for no reason.

zegfiXX.jpg

You could see the bot hovering its mouse to the other silk stall ready to click it thinking its clicking the silk stall infront of it.

3)

Also this is pretty minor, but your TTNL (Time till next level) doesn't seem to work at all. It's just stuck at 0%.

(Sorry for the white spaces underneath the images, I was lazy and just used paint to edit my screen shots)

Edited by mapleboombox

I'm here to report my proggy, I don't know if I'm going to add more, but here's a 1 hour proggy at nature runes chest:

OHo2Hgh.jpg

From what I've gotten so far, the script can earn you 50k-55k/hr at nature runes chest.

Here's a couple bugs that I've been noticing:

1)

When the bot thieves men at lumbridge, very rarely it misclicks and attacks them. It's really not a big problem to gain a couple combat levels, but it could be a problem for those skillers out there.

2)

At Ardougne, when thieving silk stalls the bot positions the screen to where it could see both silk stalls. This is a problem because sometimes the bot clicks the other silk stall and returns back to the other silk stall wasting time, for example the bot runs towards the other silk stall and it tries to correct itself by returning back to the original silk stall, at the end it wastes 20-30s running for no reason.

zegfiXX.jpg

You could see the bot hovering its mouse to the other silk stall ready to click it thinking its clicking the silk stall infront of it.

3)

Also this is pretty minor, but your TTNL (Time till next level) doesn't seem to work at all. It's just stuck at 0%.

(Sorry for the white spaces underneath the images, I was lazy and just used paint to edit my screen shots)

Wow, awesome post thanks!

Is that good at nature chest? How much better can the rate at the nature chest be?

1)  I can definitely add in a run from man when in combat so skillers won't gain any xp (hopefully)

2) Yeah, tribot's antiban auto moves the camera to that exact position for some reason. I can fix the respawn timer wait so it won't hover over the far stall and should click over there.

3) Okay, I'll check out the Paint

I'm currently in school right now, so I've been pretty busy. Hopefully this weekend I can have some time and update most of my scripts. Thanks again for the great reports!

Is that good at nature chest? How much better can the rate at the nature chest be?

1)  I can definitely add in a run from man when in combat so skillers won't gain any xp (hopefully)

2) Yeah, tribot's antiban auto moves the camera to that exact position for some reason. I can fix the respawn timer wait so it won't hover over the far stall and should click over there.

I'm currently in school right now, so I've been pretty busy. Hopefully this weekend I can have some time and update most of my scripts. Thanks again for the great reports!

@stewiekidz

Hey,

Cannot wait for you to get started in the Paladin's chest :D 

@stewiekidz

Hey,

Cannot wait for you to get started in the Paladin's chest :D

He'll need to add world hop in order to make it effective, but still it's be nice to see him add that alongside with worldhop. 

Sounds good!

Also like I said, I created an account dedicated for your script. So if you need me to test anything I could do it for you. For now there's not really anything to post proggies on, but once you add some new things I'll be sure to try them out and post them proggies.

Edited by mapleboombox