Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HeyImJamie

Road to a 500m/Month GoldFarm :)

100 posts in this topic

@HeyImJamie   would be nice if u also post how many hours u botted on each day :P

nice to see the progress ;)

@HeyImJamie   would be nice if u also post how many hours u botted on each day :P

nice to see the progress ;)

Lots, Someone wouldn't help me with the list.. Cough.. :P

Either way though;

HeyImJamie.png

It's not great atm :P I'm learning though!!

Good job so far, and good luck for the future. If theres anything that my years of botting have taught me, it's to diversify. Try and bot/farm more than 1 activity, you learn a lot this way!

Good job so far, and good luck for the future. If theres anything that my years of botting have taught me, it's to diversify. Try and bot/farm more than 1 activity, you learn a lot this way!

Thank you :) I was thinking this but, Idk. Decisions :P

Good luck with your goal!

To add on from what @iNicki mentioned, having an assortment of methods will also minimise your losses because if one method gets pounded on, your other method will cover the costs.

Thanks all: Todays update is well, non existant because I missed what happened as I slept through the update. Might figure out making a few accounts, we'll see. :)

Do you have any tips for running multi account? 

Don't keep them on one IP, use Proxies or VMs running through VPNs :P That's the only tip, Really.

Good luck with your goal!

To add on from what @iNicki mentioned, having an assortment of methods will also minimise your losses because if one method gets pounded on, your other method will cover the costs.

I'm going to try this soon, Thanks :)

How many accounts are you running

Currently between 1 and 2, I have 6 in total but will be making a few changes within the next week so I'm keeping the amount running to a mininum :P

Edited by HeyImJamie

Just curious, what are your hourly gp rates per account right now?

I reckon you'll smash your goal of 500m/m if you get 15+ accounts like you mentioned :)

Hypothetically speaking:

If you make 250k/h, running for 12h/day

5 accs will make you 15m/day = 450m/month

10 accs will make you 30m/day = 900m/month

15 accs will make you 45m/day = 1.35b/month

20 accs will make you 60m/day = 1.8b/month

Just curious, what are your hourly gp rates per account right now?

I reckon you'll smash your goal of 500m/m if you get 15+ accounts like you mentioned :)

Hypothetically speaking:

If you make 250k/h, running for 12h/day

5 accs will make you 15m/day = 450m/month

10 accs will make you 30m/day = 900m/month

15 accs will make you 45m/day = 1.35b/month

20 accs will make you 60m/day = 1.8b/month

One account is 400k/Hr, Another is between 200k and 600k depending on the times. Two more accounts are in the process which should be between 300k - 500k/account and from that another two that should also make around 400k. :)

TL;DR;

Current:

1 400k/Hr

1 200k - 400k/Hr

In Progress:

1 400k/Hr

1 500k/Hr

Possibly 2x 400k/Hr :)

Edited by HeyImJamie

Still going :) Two Accounts have been hammered but in the process of getting 5-6 more so should be good.

Just a little advice, try not to wear "bot gear". The script you are running will run if it accidentally skulls and is very evasive. Wearing the usual granite body, dragon legs, and such are somewhat obvious. It could be worthwhile to wear d'hide, a dragon chainbody (since you wont lose it). I mean if you were killign drags and saw someone wearing a granite body, dragon platelegs, rune full helm/dragon med helm, wouldn't you think they were a bot? With the auto responder it can be easy to fool people to think you are not a bot :)

Just a little advice, try not to wear "bot gear". The script you are running will run if it accidentally skulls and is very evasive. Wearing the usual granite body, dragon legs, and such are somewhat obvious. It could be worthwhile to wear d'hide, a dragon chainbody (since you wont lose it). I mean if you were killign drags and saw someone wearing a granite body, dragon platelegs, rune full helm/dragon med helm, wouldn't you think they were a bot? With the auto responder it can be easy to fool people to think you are not a bot :)

I was using MTA originally, I've only just recently moved over to GDK.. Although sods law right as the bans have been raised drastically but hey ho.

I agree with your point as well but, Doesn't that increase the ban loss by another 2m/account? :P

So! A little update for you all... I bought a Private Script, Cost a lot but I'm praying it's a way to get me back in the game D:

We'll see, Updates to come within a few days as I'm making accounts right now :(