HeyImJamie

Road to a 500m/Month GoldFarm :)

1 account running 0 profit?

The script I'm running isn't instant profit, I'm also not including profit earned until tomorrow. I don't see the point in putting 110k for now, This is just day 1. Expect more tomorrow :) Either way, I'm at the investment stage rather than reaping any rewards, that's to come in the future <3

Wish you luck man.I have been with tribot for over a month now and stared a gold farm around 4 weeks ago too.Took a lot of effort to get it going, but now i'm making around 200m gp/week.Ofc you have expenditure like proxys,VPS and scripts(i don't even bother with free ones) but its still nice income.I personalty find it great fun to manage my farm, i hope you find it interesting too Xb

• Like 1

Wish you luck man.I have been with tribot for over a month now and stared a gold farm around 4 weeks ago too.Took a lot of effort to get it going, but now i'm making around 200m gp/week.Ofc you have expenditure like proxys,VPS and scripts(i don't even bother with free ones) but its still nice income.I personalty find it great fun to manage my farm, i hope you find it interesting too Xb

Oh Sick :o I plan on using my home PC for now, using VPNs and VMs to try and keep the chain bans clean if/when I get hit by one. :P

If there's any tips you can give me please send me a PM, I'm still a Newbie when it comes to farming :(

Current Day 2 Update!

Day 2.

Accounts Running: 6

Accounts Banned: 0

GP Made: 6m

GP Sold:

Current Profit/Loss: -£71

Notes;

Invested 25m RSGP and Script has been Purchased, In the process of setting up 5 accounts now  :)

Update 1;

6 Accounts Running. 5 with 1 Script, One with Another. Going to leave at it 6 for a day or two to see where I stand on work on a few things and then I'll hopefully be able to up it to 10. :)

Edited by HeyImJamie