Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HeyImJamie

Road to a 500m/Month GoldFarm :)

100 posts in this topic

Great to see a new farm going!! Good luck with it m8! excited to see updates! :)

Haha thank you! I'm excited to get it going, First time I feel like I have enough knowledge and/or motivation to actually get one running! :P

Edited by HeyImJamie
1 person likes this

1 account running 0 profit?

The script I'm running isn't instant profit, I'm also not including profit earned until tomorrow. I don't see the point in putting 110k for now, This is just day 1. Expect more tomorrow :) Either way, I'm at the investment stage rather than reaping any rewards, that's to come in the future <3

Best of luck to you, what script are you running? :P

Blast Furnace Kappa.

Na, Will most likely be a mixture of MTA, Flipping Scripts and Possibly some ExNmz if I can be asked making some accounts up. :P

Wish you luck man.I have been with tribot for over a month now and stared a gold farm around 4 weeks ago too.Took a lot of effort to get it going, but now i'm making around 200m gp/week.Ofc you have expenditure like proxys,VPS and scripts(i don't even bother with free ones) but its still nice income.I personalty find it great fun to manage my farm, i hope you find it interesting too Xb

Wish you luck man.I have been with tribot for over a month now and stared a gold farm around 4 weeks ago too.Took a lot of effort to get it going, but now i'm making around 200m gp/week.Ofc you have expenditure like proxys,VPS and scripts(i don't even bother with free ones) but its still nice income.I personalty find it great fun to manage my farm, i hope you find it interesting too Xb

Oh Sick :o I plan on using my home PC for now, using VPNs and VMs to try and keep the chain bans clean if/when I get hit by one. :P

If there's any tips you can give me please send me a PM, I'm still a Newbie when it comes to farming :(

made 200m last month, hope to make atleast 500m this month. Goodluck to you sir, btw private scripts will make you bank ~ and are totally worth it if low ban rate

let me know if you need help with your list btw :) 

Edited by Nodemaster

Good luck mate :)

I love these threads! Keep us updated!

GL

Thanks all :) Updates to come within a few hours <3

Current Day 2 Update!

Day 2.

Accounts Running: 6

Accounts Banned: 0

GP Made: 6m

GP Sold:

Current Profit/Loss: -£71

Notes;

Invested 25m RSGP and Script has been Purchased, In the process of setting up 5 accounts now  :)

Update 1;

6 Accounts Running. 5 with 1 Script, One with Another. Going to leave at it 6 for a day or two to see where I stand on work on a few things and then I'll hopefully be able to up it to 10. :)

Edited by HeyImJamie

Thats a good amount of money for 6 accounts, best of luck!

Day 3 is a daily profit or total profit of the 3 days is 13m?

Nice update once again!

I'm wondering the same as above, is the 13M Total profit from all days or the daily income?