Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

410 posts in this topic

Why do you say it does not require VIP, yet in order to use the trial it requires VIP?

If you purchase it, you do not need VIP to run it. However, you require VIP to run the trial (you can purchase a one day VIP voucher to test it if you would like).

This is just how the TRiBot repository works; I don't make these rules.

it doesnt copy my equipment..

Read the client debug.

It says to open the equipment tab before pressing the grab equipment button.

Set up as it should be but it doesn't pain the squares to stand on?

Restart the script the first time.

Not getting good calls for the jad phase, any known problems with that? It just says pray mage when its doing jad etc.

22 hours ago, syipkpker1 said:

Not getting good calls for the jad phase, any known problems with that? It just says pray mage when its doing jad etc.

It just says to pray range? Does it not swap back and forth?

There is a video telling you how to fight the JAD phase accorindgly; it is not how it appears to be.

3 hours ago, Boston said:

Would you ever think about possibly integrating vengeance into this script?

If it were implemented into the helper, it would be implemented into the slayer first, which is not a high priority at the moment.

1 hour ago, Worthy said:

It just says to pray range? Does it not swap back and forth?

There is a video telling you how to fight the JAD phase accorindgly; it is not how it appears to be.

If it were implemented into the helper, it would be implemented into the slayer first, which is not a high priority at the moment.

No, the script was telling me it wasn't a jad phase when it was, now it just kept spamming "updating phasecount failsafe" every 4 seconds  under client debug. It happens every so often and just causes me to die.

22 hours ago, syipkpker1 said:

No, the script was telling me it wasn't a jad phase when it was, now it just kept spamming "updating phasecount failsafe" every 4 seconds  under client debug. It happens every so often and just causes me to die.

This sounds like something related to a laggy connection. This and the Zulrah Slayer use the same method for phase detection and I have heard others complaining about what the bot does with the information it receives too badly. Are you located in an area with high ping (i.e.: New Zealand / AUS)?

On 3/21/2016 at 9:22 PM, Worthy said:

This sounds like something related to a laggy connection. This and the Zulrah Slayer use the same method for phase detection and I have heard others complaining about what the bot does with the information it receives too badly. Are you located in an area with high ping (i.e.: New Zealand / AUS)?

US, and I always use the lowest ping server/ my home region of USA, Never the other servers. I am on a bit of a slow connection if you consider 2mbs slow?

32 minutes ago, syipkpker1 said:

US, and I always use the lowest ping server/ my home region of USA, Never the other servers. I am on a bit of a slow connection if you consider 2mbs slow?

Shouldn't be slow. If it happens every time, or frequently, could you show me?

Update - 

Rewrote some of the JAD phase detection algorithms - should be more accurate.

I am using the trial and sometimes when I run the script it does not tell me which prayers to switch too, I have to restart tribot, this happens quite often so you should probably look into fixing it.

13 hours ago, mnikkilla4 said:

I am using the trial and sometimes when I run the script it does not tell me which prayers to switch too, I have to restart tribot, this happens quite often so you should probably look into fixing it.

I'm not sure why this happens. Maybe I'll add a button to restart the painting if for some reason it breaks (so you want have to restart the script/client).

Considering using the trial then buying it if its any good but how do you guys play inside the client without lagging like crazy? Every time I mule off my bots it feels like a struggle to do just that with how laggy the client is.  Just turn heap size up I am guessing and if so to what? Even in the video in the first post the guy looks a bit laggy.

18 hours ago, sammyboy22 said:

Considering using the trial then buying it if its any good but how do you guys play inside the client without lagging like crazy? Every time I mule off my bots it feels like a struggle to do just that with how laggy the client is.  Just turn heap size up I am guessing and if so to what? Even in the video in the first post the guy looks a bit laggy.

Have you read:

9 hours ago, Kreatif said:

Did anyone get banned from this yet? I probably wann purchase it

It is impossible to get a ban from this script.

I've started getting extreme lag whenever I start the script, as well as it wont detect that I am checking my blowpipe charges.

4 hours ago, Downed Foes said:

I've started getting extreme lag whenever I start the script, as well as it wont detect that I am checking my blowpipe charges.

Make sure you have enabled the game chat tab. It detects the amount of charges based on the message in the chat.

Try reading this to reduce lag/cpu usage

Is it working ? Thinking about to buy, just need someone to sell me the credits since i only have pp

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead