Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

410 posts in this topic

Will buy soon.

EDIT: Bought it.

EDIT2: 5 tries later i got my first zulrah kill (78 range 75 mage):

ee163e5a8f343e95d585bb7ad0e1d96d.png

EDIT3: Well tribot is sometimes grabbing the mouse so I cant move it and its frustrating as fuck...

try disabling "dismiss randoms" in the settings

Hey just purchased the script and the gear grabbing isn't working. Is there anything I can do? In fact the overlay isn't loading either. Nothing seems to be working.

Edit: Not to worry, fixed the problem.

Edited by Aarontastic

Does this script also account in Blowpiping?

It tells you when you can use the blowpipe special attack, and when you need to recharge it.

Dunno if this is allowed, just wanted to show how good this script is :)

zYSErov.jpg

Could never kill him but now I can.

Wow good job. I've got like 41 kills on the counter now myself all thanks to this script. Wish I had the stats though :/ 75 mage 79 range and best time is 3 mins. But this script will help me make money for the chins and barrages.

Wow good job. I've got like 41 kills on the counter now myself all thanks to this script. Wish I had the stats though :/ 75 mage 79 range and best time is 3 mins. But this script will help me make money for the chins and barrages.

My stats aren't that great either, magic is under 90 and range is under 85. I died around 25-50 times with the script until I started focusing on learning when to eat and how to pray against jad phase. (some tips below, you may already know these but they've helped me out a great deal.)

Don't rush to eat if you're on range phase (as long as you're praying range), he won't hit through your range and the only damage that'll you will get is either from snakelings or gas, which you can determine if it's important time to eat or not.

Don't rush to eat on the mage/range phase (he can shoot both when he's turquoise color), if you're praying mage then he'll only hit you with his range shots, so if you're above 41hp (I believe his max hit is 41). If I see a range shot coming towards me and I am on/below 41hp, I'll combo eat (Shark & Karambwam), this differs greatly if you have snakelings hitting you, they can hit 15 so eat accordingly.

so following this, I haven't died in a while, I might die once every 50 kills but it was definitely better than before.

1 person likes this

This script is incredible.  I died to Zulrah ~100 times and only had 2 kc.  After dying about 25 times with this script, I got it down, and I only die when I make a stupid mistake.  I'm going about 15 kills per death now, with a Zulrah kc of 50.

Thanks for the awesome script!  Great to know that it won't get me banned as well!

Edit:  Should also mention my stats:  80 range, 76 magic, and 96/97/96 with 97hp.  It's doable if you're an NMZ prod.  According to my proggie, I've made about 11M so far in two days-- which costs about $15 on a goldselling site.  Well worth the money.

Edited by ajcreary
1 person likes this

Just look at my sig, Says everything. (I know it says Zulrah Slayer, but that's my Helper stats haha)

That's with leaving auto login on and afking for a while too :D

Edited by kneecappa

Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone! :)

And if someone wants to make me a graphic for the Zulrah Helper sig lol I wouldn't mind.

Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone! :)

And if someone wants to make me a graphic for the Zulrah Helper sig lol I wouldn't mind.

If i didn't suck with GFX i would have made you one instantly.

I'll ask around :P

1 person likes this

Is there a way to disable the red X cursor? It is very annoying. Also I'm not sure what's happening, but the prayer highlighting seems to have stopped working randomly while I was using it and it no longer highlights prayers. The prayer tab flashes, but that's it.

Edited by Nunr

Is there a way to disable the red X cursor? It is very annoying. Also I'm not sure what's happening, but the prayer highlighting seems to have stopped working randomly while I was using it and it no longer highlights prayers. The prayer tab flashes, but that's it.

Is the highlighting currently broken now?

And I can disable the red X cursor, it's just the default tribot one. I didn't know it was that bothersome :(

Actually a client restart fixed it, but I'm not sure what caused it. It's back to working as it was. And an option to disable the cursor would be nice if it's not too much trouble.

Script worked fine for a couple kills, then stopped highlighting prayers. I have no clue why it's stopped as it does still highlight everything else. It even highlights the prayer icon, but not the individual prayers themselves.

Edit: Restarting client seems to have solved it...for now.

Edited by yaroow

Script worked fine for a couple kills, then stopped highlighting prayers. I have no clue why it's stopped as it does still highlight everything else. It even highlights the prayer icon, but not the individual prayers themselves.

Edit: Restarting client seems to have solved it...for now.

This keeps happening and it's rather annoying having to close and restart the client every few kills.

This keeps happening and it's rather annoying having to close and restart the client every few kills.

Try deleting your dependencies folder and hooks.dat file.

script worked just fine yesterday, but now it doesn't highlight anything. 

also grabbing items doesn't work. it just says "Open the equipment tab." in the debug. i tried deleting the whole .tribot folder

Edited by Los Pollos

script worked just fine yesterday, but now it doesn't highlight anything. 

also grabbing items doesn't work. it just says "Open the equipment tab." in the debug. i tried deleting the whole .tribot folder

That's because of todays update.

This script is awesome. Has personally got me 500+ Zulrah kills. I was able to do with a pure at 59 cb with this script easily. Recommend 100% :)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead