Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

411 posts in this topic

Just restart the script. Client bug.

If doesn't work, show me on skype.

Problem was I was zoomed out a little. seems to only work when using default zoom. The problem i'm having now is the jad phase doesn't tell me which pray to use, I've died 3 times as a result :/

Problem was I was zoomed out a little. seems to only work when using default zoom. The problem i'm having now is the jad phase doesn't tell me which pray to use, I've died 3 times as a result :/

Are you on osbuddy? You should be playing in fixed mode on the tribot client. It's undetectable.

Are you on osbuddy? You should be playing in fixed mode on the tribot client. It's undetectable.

I am using tribot client. the jad phase keeps messing up.

Hey Worthy, got some more info for you about the phase desyncs and Jad desync.

So I'm 99% sure the phase desync happens only for the two Red patterns, and it often starts when the two patterns branch apart (Phase 4), and becomes more and more noticeable as the patterns progress. I have a feeling it is due to the script attempting to determine which red pattern we are on at Phase 4, and very occasionally it will pick the wrong one.

And for Jad, occasionally on the last 2 or 3 hits of the phase, the script  stops telling you what to pray. Like for the East Jad phases, he tends to do 2 range hits and then a magic hit as the last 3 hits, but the script just says to pray magic the whole time. And also occasionally on the West Jad phases, Zulrah will also throw in an extra ranged and magic hit before the phase ends.

I have very occasionally noticed a weird kind of desync for Jad where the script will be telling you to use the opposite prayer to what we should be using. I always watch Zulrah during Jad and manually change prayers, but it is a little distracting.

Hey Worthy, got some more info for you about the phase desyncs and Jad desync.

So I'm 99% sure the phase desync happens only for the two Red patterns, and it often starts when the two patterns branch apart (Phase 4), and becomes more and more noticeable as the patterns progress. I have a feeling it is due to the script attempting to determine which red pattern we are on at Phase 4, and very occasionally it will pick the wrong one.

And for Jad, occasionally on the last 2 or 3 hits of the phase, the script  stops telling you what to pray. Like for the East Jad phases, he tends to do 2 range hits and then a magic hit as the last 3 hits, but the script just says to pray magic the whole time. And also occasionally on the West Jad phases, Zulrah will also throw in an extra ranged and magic hit before the phase ends.

I have very occasionally noticed a weird kind of desync for Jad where the script will be telling you to use the opposite prayer to what we should be using. I always watch Zulrah during Jad and manually change prayers, but it is a little distracting.

I have just updated the script (a few seconds ago) to v1.03, which should fix the desyncing issues.

Also, for the JAD phase, I assume you are talking about the 2 red patterns. You are supposed to end on the mage attack, and then run to the opposite side of the island. It's meant to do this, and then you should wait there for a few seconds, until the new red phase appears again.

And you may be correct about the JAD desync, but it should happen extremely rarely, if your computer lags and zulrah skips an entire attack animation.

I have just updated the script (a few seconds ago) to v1.03, which should fix the desyncing issues.

Also, for the JAD phase, I assume you are talking about the 2 red patterns. You are supposed to end on the mage attack, and then run to the opposite side of the island. It's meant to do this, and then you should wait there for a few seconds, until the new red phase appears again.

And you may be correct about the JAD desync, but it should happen extremely rarely, if your computer lags and zulrah skips an entire attack animation.

Alright cool, I'll do some runs now and see how it goes.

And yeah, it could be that with the animation skip, is there no way for the script to "resync" with Zulrah's animation? Or is it the same animation for both projectiles?

Alright cool, I'll do some runs now and see how it goes.

And yeah, it could be that with the animation skip, is there no way for the script to "resync" with Zulrah's animation? Or is it the same animation for both projectiles?

Uh it happens extremely rarely but there is a way I think. Trilez has added the projectile api, so I'll take a look. The animations are the same.

But it should never really happen unless your computer is extremely laggy. Even so it should happen < 1% of the time. Odds are you are just praying incorrectly, I doubt it's the scripts fault.

Script has been absolute flawless for me and my cousin haven't had a problem, not even before ur update =) 10/10

1 person likes this

Updated the pricing of the script!

Instead of $10 monthly, I've made it $15 for lifetime.

So if you ever want to come back a few months later and use the script, it's yours forever!

This includes free lifetime updates as well. Enjoy everyone :)

1 person likes this

It keeps messing up. It tells me where to stand and stuff for the wrong sequence

Probably because of update. Hang on I'll check it out.

Probably because of update. Hang on I'll check it out.

Just tried it right now and now it's highlighting every single tab (quest tab, stats tab, equipment stat, magic tab) instead of just highlighting prayer and inventory when I need them

Just tried it right now and now it's highlighting every single tab (quest tab, stats tab, equipment stat, magic tab) instead of just highlighting prayer and inventory when I need them

Update - v1.04

- Fixed tab highlighting

- Fixed melee safepots

- Added a failsafe for phase desyncing. It'll print in the debug

Edited by Worthy

Update - v1.04

- Fixed tab highlighting

- Fixed melee safepots

- Added a failsafe for phase desyncing. It'll print in the debug

working pretty well now thanks

This is beautiful. Works amazing, Helping me learn the new Zulrah rotations :D

One thing, Not sure if this is script related or tribot related but i always seem to get around 15 FPS while using tribot (Paint delay set to 0)

Is there a FPS cap on the bot or is it the script?

Been trying to look around the forums and haven't found any answers anywhere

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

|w| Zulrah Helper

NOTE: This script does NOT kill Zulrah for you. It guides you through the kill process and tracks information.

Think of it as a plugin for RuneScape with 0 risk of ban (as the bot never directly interacts with the game).

Features

• Zero risk of ban
  • Easy to set-up GUI

WifT9us.png

• Hiscores system (below)
  • Automatic screenshot proggie system every hour
  • The bot can remind you to
    • Recharge the blowpipe/trident/serpentime helmets
    • Select the best prayers
    • Wear the selected armor
    • Change combat styles
    • Eat food
    • Cure venom
    • Equip rings of recoil
    • Drink prayer/mage/range potions
    • Use special attacks
    • Repair barrows armor
    • Pickups pets
  • The script guides you to kill Zulrah in the most efficient manner, even taking in Melee safe spots into account

How it works (note this is a human playing)

How to setup an equipment profile (from my Zulrah Slayer but same concept)

Requirements

- 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic

- 43+ prayer

- Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Hiscores System

Link

Proggies

xw72ndE.png

Pricing

- 14.99 CREDITS | LIFETIME| Unlimited auths

Get it here now!

rlJQxMP.png

Things to note:

• Green tiles are where you should currently stand
  • Blue tiles are where you should get ready to stand next
  • Red tiles are where Zulrah will spawn
  • Do use karambwans and magic/range potions for faster kills.
  • Do use function keys (esc, f5) so switch tabs quicker.
  • If a karambwan and food is glowing in green, eat the food first and then the karambwan.
  • When battling a certain Zulrah phase, hover over the blue dot on the minimap, and the second Zulrah dives into the ground, click the blue square. Afterwards then wear your new armor, pray the new prayers, eat (if needed), and change combat styles (if needed).

With the required stats, you should be able to "legit" Zulrah in a few kills.

There is also a two hour trial with the script! Don't be alarmed if you don't kill it on the first try though, it could take a few times to get into the rhythm.

Regards,

Worthy

It is lagging for my on Looking Glass? I cannot even run its very laggy..

This is beautiful. Works amazing, Helping me learn the new Zulrah rotations :D

One thing, Not sure if this is script related or tribot related but i always seem to get around 15 FPS while using tribot (Paint delay set to 0)

Is there a FPS cap on the bot or is it the script?

Been trying to look around the forums and haven't found any answers anywhere

Read this: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/23795-reducing-cpu-and-memory-usage/

It is lagging for my on Looking Glass? I cannot even run its very laggy..

1) don't quote my entire thread, please edit your post

2) don't use the bot in LG. There is no risk of ban, just use the normal client.

Edited by Worthy

Tried this last night, it seemed to help a little bit but i'm still experiencing small stutters every 30 or so game ticks.

It's weird because i don't get this on OSBuddy or regular client.

Sometime it gets me killed, sometimes it doesn't. Thought it was server lagg at first but it happens in every world

4Gp4Mlr.png

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY LOOKING TO KILL ZULRAH CONSISTANTLY...

Not sure if sarcasm, due to the deaths i suspect so.

Only time i ever die is lagg on the Tribot Client.

Within 3 days i learnt how to Zulrah perfectly, don't even need the script now

Not sure if sarcasm, due to the deaths i suspect so.

Only time i ever die is lagg on the Tribot Client.

Within 3 days i learnt how to Zulrah perfectly, don't even need the script now

He's just an idiot lool.

Will buy soon.

EDIT: Bought it.

EDIT2: 5 tries later i got my first zulrah kill (78 range 75 mage):

ee163e5a8f343e95d585bb7ad0e1d96d.png

EDIT3: Well tribot is sometimes grabbing the mouse so I cant move it and its frustrating as fuck...

Edited by Genka

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead