Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

410 posts in this topic

Hey @Worthy, sometimes the script (or Tribot, can't really tell) will freeze up at the start of the Jad phase. Due to the nature of this bug it's hard to give any more information, but it's happened twice now. Once at the start of the Red pattern with a Jad magic phase (West position), and another time I can't remember the pattern but it was the East Jad magic phase. As soon as Zulrah shoots his first projectile for the phase, Tribot completely freezes for up to 5 seconds, at which point it continues like normal. All up this has happened in 2 of about 30 fights.

Hm strange. Sounds like a memory issue. How much are you allocating?

Hm strange. Sounds like a memory issue. How much are you allocating?

Good point, I only ever use 256mb heap; I'll try it with a bit more memory. I also started noticing it would occasionally freeze up when the script tried to print several lines to debug, not sure if that's related.

Good point, I only ever use 256mb heap; I'll try it with a bit more memory. I also started noticing it would occasionally freeze up when the script tried to print several lines to debug, not sure if that's related.

The printing may give it away. Do you remember what it said?

The printing may give it away. Do you remember what it said?

edit: just happened again, here's the debugs for you. 1:26:34 is when tribot freezes, and 1:26:38 is when it unfreezes

bot debug:

• [01:26:34] Prayer swap block complete
  • [01:26:38] Screenshot successfully taken at 2015-08-14-01-26-37-974

client debug:

• [01:26:37] *my actual in-game username here, lol*
  • [01:26:37] You have 1 dose of potion left.
  • [01:26:37]
  • [01:26:37] You drink some of your restore prayer potion.
  • [01:26:37] It heals some health.
  • [01:26:37] You eat the shark.
  • [01:26:37] You have 2 doses of potion left.

not sure if that client debug is intentional or not, seems weird.

Edited by fatdoobie2

Got a bunch of proggies logged in the server.

Here's one of the longest ones! (Note this player has been playing manually)

xw72ndE.png

@Worthy not sure if you saw my other post, but it seems when the script takes a screenshot it lags out the script for up to 5 seconds, for me at least. Could you make it so it only takes a screenshot when we're not fighting Zulrah?

Update - v1.02

- Will no longer take pictures during the fight

- Picture frequency changed to every 1 hour

- Fixed a bug that seemed to ruin the pattern on the blue phase

- Added a minimize paint button that will hide everything covering the chatbox (the green overlays will still be visible)

1 person likes this

Update - v1.02

- Will no longer take pictures during the fight

- Picture frequency changed to every 1 hour

- Fixed a bug that seemed to ruin the pattern on the blue phase

- Added a minimize paint button that will hide everything covering the chatbox (the green overlays will still be visible)

I still get that, deactivated and activated the script. Pm'd you on Skype about it

ICcMkbm.png

I still get that, deactivated and activated the script. Pm'd you on Skype about it

I didn't get a PM on skype. My name is worthytb, make sure you haven't added the wrong person and are running the latest version.

I didn't get a PM on skype. My name is worthytb, make sure you haven't added the wrong person and are running the latest version.

hmm thats weird try adding mine? eddie151716 and yes v1.02

yeah I'm still getting a few desync problems, was on one of the red phases. I'll try get a video.

I'm getting this as well...

In other news, I just hit rank 1 on the hi-scores for this script :D 2 onyxes and 2 magic fangs in 3 days. RNGesus has blessed me

I'm getting this as well...

In other news, I just hit rank 1 on the hi-scores for this script :D 2 onyxes and 2 magic fangs in 3 days. RNGesus has blessed me

Nice. Does the desyncing happen every time on the same phase/pattern?

Nice. Does the desyncing happen every time on the same phase/pattern?

happens here for me (red outlined squares). I was lagging a little bit but it wasn't a problem for the other patterns.

vewyf4.png

happens here for me (red outlined squares). I was lagging a little bit but it wasn't a problem for the other patterns.

vewyf4.png

I will check it out thanks :)

Just saying, there is nothing like 0% ban rate.

You are incorrect. This script doesn't interact with the game at all so there is a 0% chance you can get banned from using this script. It's like playing runescape normally within the tribot client.

There is no risk of getting banned.

One thing that really pisses me off about this script is during the Jad phase I click on the prayers when it tells me and it still fucking 2 hits me. 

One thing that really pisses me off about this script is during the Jad phase I click on the prayers when it tells me and it still fucking 2 hits me. 

The JAD phase is always 100% accurate for me. Just make sure to click the green square for the prayer the second it turns green. If no prayer turns green, then you are using the correct prayer. You should change prayers (and it should turn green) right when zulrah bows his head after a projectile attack.

Try taking a look at this for a better explanation: https://youtu.be/aiFvUk0-JC8?t=13m52s

Edited by Worthy

1) Often messes up the rotation fatdoobie posted 

2) On first red phase ('2' on fatdoobies picture) the square which you move to (to avoid stun) is no longer highlighted

3) Have noticed jad prays occasionally mess up still (maybe 1 in 10-20 kills) but not a significant issue for me

Had some good proggies today, ty!

Also, I have basically learnt the rotations off by heart thanks to this tool!

Edited by Kitcatfred

1) Often messes up the rotation fatdoobie posted

2) On first red phase ('2' on fatdoobies picture) the square which you move to (to avoid stun) is no longer highlighted

3) Have noticed jad prays occasionally mess up still (maybe 1 in 10-20 kills) but not a significant issue for me

Had some good proggies today, ty!

Also, I have basically learnt the rotations off by heart thanks to this tool!

I will look at issue 1 tomorrow.

For number 2, you don't need to move, he can't hit you.

And the Jad phase never messes up, it's always a user interaction.

But seems as phase desyncing is definitely a verified rare bug. Not sure why it happens as I use the same code in the zulrah slayer and that one is fine. Will look tomorrow though.

What am I doing wrong? I open up the equipment tab then I click "Grab Current Equipment" it's asking me to open equipment tab when I've already done that

Not showing where to stand and all those other color codes for me. Is there a setting on my client im supposed to enable?

Just restart the script. Client bug.

If doesn't work, show me on skype.

is it possible to run this/tribot in resizable?

Currently not possible. I've already asked trilez :(

What am I doing wrong? I open up the equipment tab then I click "Grab Current Equipment" it's asking me to open equipment tab when I've already done that

Try restarting the script or deleting your .tribot folder. If that doesn't work, add me on skype worthytb

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead