Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

410 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, kelton said:

Can i get ban for using this? playing on a special account my friend who died use to play on it 

This script does not interact with the game whatsoever so there is no way that this script can cause you a ban.

As far as using the TRiBot client itself. @TRiLeZ has stated that the client is undetectable so yes you cannot get a ban using this overlay 'bot'.

@Worthy coming back to this after a while, great to see it's still working. Can't remember - is this compatible with mirror mode? Thanks.

On 8/8/2015 at 1:00 PM, Worthy said:

This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use.

From the main thread:

On 8/8/2015 at 1:00 PM, Worthy said:

This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:46 AM, kelton said:

Can i get ban for using this? playing on a special account my friend who died use to play on it 

Dude the chances of getting banned from this script is as high as getting banned for playing legit

Edited by Cosimo

1 hour ago, Guest Leosyr said:

work with osbuddy?

you could use LG but it isnt really needed

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead