Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool

13 hours ago, kelton said:

Can i get ban for using this? playing on a special account my friend who died use to play on it 

This script does not interact with the game whatsoever so there is no way that this script can cause you a ban.

As far as using the TRiBot client itself. @TRiLeZ has stated that the client is undetectable so yes you cannot get a ban using this overlay 'bot'.

On 8/8/2015 at 1:00 PM, Worthy said:

This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use.

From the main thread:

This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:46 AM, kelton said:

Can i get ban for using this? playing on a special account my friend who died use to play on it 

Dude the chances of getting banned from this script is as high as getting banned for playing legit

Edited by Cosimo

1 hour ago, Guest Leosyr said:

work with osbuddy?

you could use LG but it isnt really needed

• Like 1

Seems like the script isnt working  anymore after the update. The first tiles are highlighted after you stand on the first tiles and it goes to the second form the tiles aren't highlighted anymore. And it tells you the wrong prayer switches when zulrah is going into next form. Would be nice to see this fixed as i bought the script just a couple hours ago and it isnt working anymore.

Also when the script was working good, i have set-up 2 mage gear's and 1 ranging gear. I can't delete my magic gear setted-up with ahrims so when zulrah spawns in ranging form to attack with magic it doesn't highlight the tiles of my magic gear and only tells me the prayer switches. So my question is how do i remove 1 magic gear?

2 hours ago, DPreborn said:

Seems like the script isnt working  anymore after the update. The first tiles are highlighted after you stand on the first tiles and it goes to the second form the tiles aren't highlighted anymore. And it tells you the wrong prayer switches when zulrah is going into next form. Would be nice to see this fixed as i bought the script just a couple hours ago and it isnt working anymore.

Also when the script was working good, i have set-up 2 mage gear's and 1 ranging gear. I can't delete my magic gear setted-up with ahrims so when zulrah spawns in ranging form to attack with magic it doesn't highlight the tiles of my magic gear and only tells me the prayer switches. So my question is how do i remove 1 magic gear?

Thursday RuneScape update. Give it up to 24 hours for a fix from TRiLeZ.

3 hours ago, ech0x1 said:

Would you say not having LG Is ok to use this?

Yes,

The script is not working properly anymore. When you finished form 1 and the second form is spawning, the script thinks that the 3rd form is spawning so it highlight all the wrong tiles to stand on. 

Could also make a video (i think) to show you what is going wrong.
Hope this wil be fixed soon!

3 hours ago, DPreborn said:

The script is not working properly anymore. When you finished form 1 and the second form is spawning, the script thinks that the 3rd form is spawning so it highlight all the wrong tiles to stand on. 

Could also make a video (i think) to show you what is going wrong.
Hope this wil be fixed soon!

Most likely, the Christmas event update has broken something. 

@Worthy

NEVERMIND, WORKS NOW

Hey Worthy, could you take a look at the script please? After the tribot update, the script seems to malfunction. 

1. The script no longer displays the tiles of where to stand anymore

2. The script doesn't signal the correct prayer to pray anymore

3. The script told me the "Jad next phase" was at the beginning (which was wrong)

Thank you Worthy!

Edited by Cosimo

1 hour ago, drp3pp3rz said:

Not working for me now :o Tried everything 

I need a lot more information than this to understand what exactly the issue you are having is.

However, before doing that, I'm pretty sure whatever you are experiencing is just a TRiBot glitch, as this script has many other active users but has no one else has reported the bot not working (so I assume it is working).

You can most likely fix your issue following this: