Worthy

|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool [RESIZE]

Having an issue where it isn't working for some items of the switch, the boots, gloves, and necklace to be exact.

As well, is their an option to delete some of your saved item presets?

EDIT: Figured out how to delete them. Restarting the script seemed to make it only forget about necklace. Another restart seemed to solve the problem.

Edited by Downed Foes

Having issues with this script, it was fine yesterday, launched it today, asked me to Allow rsbuddy api or something and now it is displaying tiles and switches only 1/2 the time..

Edit: Also tried a clean install of tribot, same issues

Edited by getlit

Having issues with it at the moment.

Worked great last night but only got these problems since this morning.

Problems: 

- The script only shows where I need to go from time to time, not all the time, like it started without, then all  the sudden it showed again, than it was back off again.

- The script also knows i'm for example clicking "check" on the trident and blowpipe, but it didnt put a box      around it.

- It doesnt calculate the profit anymore

Edited by exilor
  • Like 2

On 08/08/2015 at 6:00 PM, Worthy said:

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

|w| Zulrah Helper

NOTE: This script does NOT kill Zulrah for you. It guides you through the kill process and tracks information.
Think of it as a plugin for RuneScape (as the script never directly interacts with the game, but just paints information on the screen).

Features

• Limited risk of bans
  • Easy to set-up GUI
    WifT9us.png
  • Hiscores system (below)
  • Automatic screenshot proggie system every hour
  • The bot can remind you to
    • Recharge the blowpipe/trident/serpentime helmets
    • Select the best prayers
    • Wear the selected armor
    • Change combat styles
    • Eat food
    • Cure venom
    • Equip rings of recoil
    • Drink prayer/mage/range potions
    • Use special attacks
    • Repair barrows armor
    • Pickups pets
  • The script guides you to kill Zulrah in the most efficient manner, even taking in Melee safe spots into account

How it works (note this is a human playing)

How to setup an equipment profile (from my Zulrah Slayer but same concept)

Hidden Content

Requirements
- 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic
- 43+ prayer
- Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Hiscores System
Link

Proggies

xw72ndE.png

Pricing
- 14.99 CREDITS | LIFETIME| Unlimited auths
Get it here now!
rlJQxMP.png

Dynamic Signature

all.png

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/53608-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center]

Things to note:

• Green tiles are where you should currently stand
  • Blue tiles are where you should get ready to stand next
  • Red tiles are where Zulrah will spawn
  • Do use karambwans and magic/range potions for faster kills.
  • Do use function keys (esc, f5) so switch tabs quicker.
  • If a karambwan and food is glowing in green, eat the food first and then the karambwan.
  • When battling a certain Zulrah phase, hover over the blue dot on the minimap, and the second Zulrah dives into the ground, click the blue square. Afterwards then wear your new armor, pray the new prayers, eat (if needed), and change combat styles (if needed).
  • Watch this informative video detailing how to deal with the JAD phase

With the required stats, you should be able to "legit" Zulrah in a few kills.

There is also a two hour trial with the script! Don't be alarmed if you don't kill it on the first try though, it could take a few times to get into the rhythm.

Regards,
Worthy

The Profit thing has stopped working and it doesnt display tiles or anything in the melee phase, how can i fix this??????

Guest Mygdabows
7 hours ago, Worthy said:

Apparently I must've broken something. Will look into ASAP and post updates on this thread.

Follow this thread to keep updated.

Fixed already?! Legend!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Advhanky said:

ok i did that but now the client crashes soon after i log in every time. im on a mac fyi

Enable console version and it will tell you the error.

I would suggest posting it on the support forums under Client Bugs as I am not too well versed with all client issues as others are.

15 hours ago, getlit said:

Seems to be working well again, although my profit counter isn't working properly.

8 hours ago, exilor said:

Yeah, Just noticed the profit counter isnt really what it seems.

Got in 2 kills 500k in drops, said i got 420k (lol) in 4 

It calculates prices from the Runescape GE website

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/api/catalogue/detail.json?item=

If you could elaborate on the profit issues you are having?

On 28-6-2016 at 1:02 AM, Worthy said:

It calculates prices from the Runescape GE website

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/api/catalogue/detail.json?item=

If you could elaborate on the profit issues you are having?

Hey worthy, I'm still unsure why it would be so off on the actual profit, but earlier I noticed it did "100 * 1 = 100 gp" on a shark drop.

So it says sharks are 1 gp each.
Brews are listed as 4 gp each, they're 4k+
Addy bars are listed as 2 gp each, they're 2.7k ea

No idea about other items yet.

Edited by exilor

8 hours ago, exilor said:

Hey worthy, I'm still unsure why it would be so off on the actual profit, but earlier I noticed it did "100 * 1 = 100 gp" on a shark drop.

So it says sharks are 1 gp each.
Brews are listed as 4 gp each, they're 4k+
Addy bars are listed as 2 gp each, they're 2.7k ea

No idea about other items yet.

Updated it to use OSBuddy's pricing API instead. Prices are more accurate and from:

https://api.rsbuddy.com/grandExchange?a=guidePrice&i=385

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      Automatic Grand Exchange restocking! When out of supplies, the bot can sell loot, ready up, buy more, and continue! Using the resource tracker, the bot automatically calculates how many supplies it needs Essentially with enough GP you can run the bot forever!  Loot tracker. Analyze your drops! This data along with other statistics are saved every run time by the Zulrah Sessions System. Resource tracker. Track every item the bot consumes while playing (and how much it cost!) This data is saved and used to compute exactly how many supplies are needed when doing the automatic Restocking With this tool your pure profit is displayed  Resizeable mode compatible! This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer. Looking Glass compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Zulrah fight CPU efficient! Ability to run the client minimized.  Dynamically prioritized combat framework Many Travel methods Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There is almost every customizeable option for every travel method. Please ask in the discord support server if you have questions  There are also combinations of some of the above travel methods Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Swaps between range and magic sets  Or instead use magic gear only and use a custom positioning algorithm to hide behind pillars Option to skip the blue pattern which deals the most damage   Repairs barrows armor  Supports TRiBot breaking system Hiscores system (below) Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      TRiBot Antiban Compliance V2 Level 10/10 The script is also packed with custom statistic-based antipattern I have personally developed  Swaps gear and prays efficiently Smart options to determine when to use long range or keep level 1-def Tracks and handles JAD phases flawlessly Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks ammunition and recharges special weapons Resizable mode options to optimize gameplay Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions / super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports custom world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Ability to use these with rune pouch Supports custom script ending conditions Supports multiple algorithms to fight Zulrah for click-related functions Supports custom f-key bindings Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      A lot of the specific information about the features above is on the Documentation thread.
      It can be found by pressing the "READ ME" button on the GUI after the script is purchased.
      It will help you:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information  
      Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V1 Hiscores (OLD) V2 Hiscores (CURRENT)
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month
      Note you can buy multiple of the above as well

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Generic troubleshooting guide:

Happy Botting!
      Worthy 
    • By Worthy
      Accessible now through the script's GUI!
      Just click "READ ME!"

If you are botting on a remote machine and have difficulties browsing the web (and thus the documentation), pressing the "READ ME" button will also print your link and access token in the Client Debug. You may view this link in any web browser for 5 minutes to view the documentation on any computer.
      So, once pressing the "READ ME" button, the following link to view the documentation is generated in the Client Debug: http://worthy.rs/ZulrahSlayer/documentation.php?user=worthy
      (except it will show your TRiBot name).
    • By Worthy
      (When searching for my name on skype - Right Click > View Profile)
      WATCH OUT FOR THE SKYPE IMPOSTERS:
      worthytb. (WITH A PERIOD) live:worthytb
      Greetings,

To have a private script created and customized to your needs:
      Add me on skype. (worthyTB) - always ask for a PM. Have a detailed list of steps ready that the bot must do or find a video of these actions being done. More details (prices, questions, etc.) will be discussed over Skype.
      On each authorization, you will be able to run up to 100 instances for 6 months on your TRiBot account and only yours. 
      You will also receive free and quick bug support.
      Private script methods will never be disclosed.
      Pricing will be higher this session due to limited time. 

Vouches:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Worthy
      Save and Load GUI Settings Tutorial
      by Worthy

In this tutorial
      We will be using java.util Propteries class to save and load settings from your GUI (or anything else that is applicable)

________
      Adding the proper variables for preparation.
      In your Main class add the location to save the GUI settings

In your GUI class we must create the Save and Load settings methods

Implementing the methods
      On the "Start" button, we will call saveSettings();
      On the script initiation we will call the loadSettings(); (after the GUI has been loaded)

-->Alternatively you can just create seperate save and load buttons on the GUI.

Tying everything together:
      The first thing the script will do is declare the File Path, and initiate the Preferences file.
      When the GUI loads, the script will then call loadSettings(), loading the settings (if any).
      If no settings are saved, it well then create a new file in the path.
      Right before the GUI is disposed it will save all the settings the user has applied in TRiBot's storage directory. (You can print out the location if you don't know where that is for your OS).

_________
      Complete Example script:
      GUISettings.java (Main class)

GUIExample.java (GUI class)

Regards,
      Worthy

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Artifice
      Hi I'm new to botting and I've finally set up Worthy's Zulrah Slayer bot but for some reason the script malfunctions whenever my client gets a random event and solves it. I tried searching on how to dismiss the random events and it says you go to settings>general settings but there is no option for me. The most bottom option on the settings is "Use Hook Storage" and then I can't scroll any further. I'm on Mac OS btw. Any help will be appreciated thank you

Edit: solved I already had it unchecked..
    • By altranate
      Just making this topic regarding my Looking Glass/Zulrah Script inconsitant proformance compared to the Tribot client.

Over the past few days I've had multiple problems using Looking Glass with my Zulrah Script, I have been advised by the script writter (Worthy) to use 64bit Java with 64bit OSBuddy for the best outcome of Looking Glass however I am still dying a lot more compared to using Tribot's own client. I am using the best world in regards to connectiion however I still find it extremely laggy etc when I can run 10 Tribot clients at once without any problems - I do understand there would be a slight delay mirroring another client (OSBuddy) however it's pointless if I keep dying.

If anyone has any ideas or advise in regards to helping my Looking Glass proformance then please do comment below.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 42 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 29 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 38 replies