Sign in to follow this  
Salad Boy

Better, more energized mornings.

Do some of you wake up in the morning tired as fuck even after 9-10 hours of solid sleep. 

Well,

Pro-tip: Get sleep in intervals of 90 minutes.

E.g. 3h, 4.5h, 6h, 7,5h, 9h etc.

Do this for a week and you will have better mornings.

Ask me questions if you want.

Umm can you go a bit more in detail? I sleep horribly so I guess im interested.

Do you mean like 1 day sleep 3 hours, next day 4.5, etc?

He is saying to sleep for an amount of time that is a multiple of 90 minutes.  This could be 90 minutes, 180 minutes, 270 minutes, etc...

• Like 1

Umm can you go a bit more in detail? I sleep horribly so I guess im interested.

Do you mean like 1 day sleep 3 hours, next day 4.5, etc?

I mean that whenever you sleep try and sleep in a multiple of 90 minutes. I don't know when you usually go to bed but just try go for a 7.5h or 9h sleep instead of 8 or 10.

Sleep is prompted by natural cycles of brain activity and consists of two basic states: rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and nonrapid eye movement sleep, which consists of stages 1 through 4. Each cycle lasts about 90 minutes, she explains. "You do that cycle several times night, you've had a good night's sleep," Lorenzo tells WebMD. "Anything that interrupts that pattern will cause sleepiness the next day."

source: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/good-sleep-can-it-still-be-simple

Sleep is prompted by natural cycles of brain activity and consists of two basic states: rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and nonrapid eye movement sleep, which consists of stages 1 through 4. Each cycle lasts about 90 minutes, she explains. "You do that cycle several times night, you've had a good night's sleep," Lorenzo tells WebMD. "Anything that interrupts that pattern will cause sleepiness the next day."

source: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/good-sleep-can-it-still-be-simple

Ahhh but I suffer from sleep paralysis so this is null 

Problem is that this is impossible to calculate for me. I can use everything from ten minutes to two hours to fall asleep.

I feel you, just try to start the clock about 5 minutes after you lay in bed, thats what I've been doing and works pretty.

Just give it a shot man good luck.