Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salad Boy

Better, more energized mornings.

9 posts in this topic

Do some of you wake up in the morning tired as fuck even after 9-10 hours of solid sleep. 

Well,

Pro-tip: Get sleep in intervals of 90 minutes.

E.g. 3h, 4.5h, 6h, 7,5h, 9h etc.

Do this for a week and you will have better mornings.

Ask me questions if you want.

Umm can you go a bit more in detail? I sleep horribly so I guess im interested.

Do you mean like 1 day sleep 3 hours, next day 4.5, etc?

He is saying to sleep for an amount of time that is a multiple of 90 minutes.  This could be 90 minutes, 180 minutes, 270 minutes, etc...

1 person likes this

I mean that whenever you sleep try and sleep in a multiple of 90 minutes. I don't know when you usually go to bed but just try go for a 7.5h or 9h sleep instead of 8 or 10.

Sleep is prompted by natural cycles of brain activity and consists of two basic states: rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and nonrapid eye movement sleep, which consists of stages 1 through 4. Each cycle lasts about 90 minutes, she explains. "You do that cycle several times night, you've had a good night's sleep," Lorenzo tells WebMD. "Anything that interrupts that pattern will cause sleepiness the next day."

source: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/good-sleep-can-it-still-be-simple

Sleep is prompted by natural cycles of brain activity and consists of two basic states: rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and nonrapid eye movement sleep, which consists of stages 1 through 4. Each cycle lasts about 90 minutes, she explains. "You do that cycle several times night, you've had a good night's sleep," Lorenzo tells WebMD. "Anything that interrupts that pattern will cause sleepiness the next day."

source: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/good-sleep-can-it-still-be-simple

Ahhh but I suffer from sleep paralysis so this is null 

Problem is that this is impossible to calculate for me. I can use everything from ten minutes to two hours to fall asleep.

2 people like this

Problem is that this is impossible to calculate for me. I can use everything from ten minutes to two hours to fall asleep.

I feel you, just try to start the clock about 5 minutes after you lay in bed, thats what I've been doing and works pretty.

Just give it a shot man good luck.