Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

Array

V5.9 - 08/31/2015

- Will now eat while running south when you player is teleport blocked

- Will get the interacting npc if a dragon attacked you before you attacked it

- Custom walking instead of WebWalking.walkToBank() added for Edgeville, Clan Wars, and Castle Wars

- Extra room added to the Dangerous Equipment text box by request

On a second note, script is going premium in the next 12 hours... enjoy it while you can  ;), and for those of you who are planning to run your farms.. enjoy the empty worlds!

Added instructions to alleviate any questions or discrepancies you might be having with setup.

Setup Instructions:

1. Fill out the GUI with your desired setting, hit Refresh to set your starting equipment.
  2. Ensure you have multiple copies of your starting equipment in bank, including food, amulet of glories (charged), ring of duelings, games necklaces, and combat potions (if using that option).
  3. You must have a body armor, leg armor, anti-dragon shield, and weapon at a minimum to run this script.
  4. Do not equip your games necklace or ring of dueling, it will remain in your inventory.
  5. Save your settings, you can start it at any location but the bank is preferable
  6. Hit Start to begin using USA Dragon Fighter and enjoy the profits!

I can't seem to get the starting equipment to work right, it is supposed to be your armor and such right? Yes I tried clicking refresh but all it does is say amulet of glory and ring of wealth

About a ~$220 profit so far, not bad... #1

I wonder if you'll purchase the Script if it ever goes premium   :shy:

I probably will since it is by far the best green dragon script out there.  :angel:

Stats? and How many bots are you running??

Starting every account on 70/60/60.

Currently 5 running, started with 1.

@Usa

Man you are awesome scripter! I will buy your script the second it goes premium as its flawless imo. Thanks for taking my suggestions with the eating while running from a pker and more room in dangerous equipment! Keep up the fantastic work! Only thing you forgot to add in is special attacks, but I'm sure it will be added soon!

:)

kQQuWKh.png?1

Edited by Matt2k15
  • Like 1

Some feedback before you make it premium. :)

* Not often but it get stuck at 2:nd floor in lumbrige trying to click at the stairs. (just stand there clicking next to the stairs)

* Change to Non-member world and getting stuck, both just standing in wildy or at bank.

* Don't realize it change world when at dragons when player limit at GDs and go back to 20 wildy and change world again. Some times even start to walk to edgeville when it's was just about to change world.

What I would love to be added to the script is following:

- Failsafe, if it get's stuck use home teleport, if still stuck just close the bot.

- Make it able to use the Break handler, (as it is now it will try to logout while at fight with dragons and it can even die when it tries to logout. And after that it just login directly again)

- Save the PKers for the next time you start the script, and make a clear all pkers button if you want clear all names after some days.

Nice work so far! Looking forward to when it will be premium!

Thanks! 

Dear // KillerJanne

Edited by killerjanne

@killerjanne

The break handler works fine for me.. Also all other bugs you mentioned I have never had happen to me

Yeah both change to nomember world and stuck is rare, but have happened like 3 time each for me.  

You have maybe not botted with it long enough to see those bugs.

Will try break handler again, maybe wrong from my side then? Do your bot teleport away when going for break? 

Really want to try out this script, i'm just training an account up to try it out will post my thoughts when i have tested it, this was the script that the guy who was streaming botting was using and he said all of his other accounts that he was botting on stream got banned the account running this script didn't though. :)

Yeah both change to nomember world and stuck is rare, but have happened like 3 time each for me.  

You have maybe not botted with it long enough to see those bugs.

Will try break handler again, maybe wrong from my side then? Do your bot teleport away when going for break? 

No, I don't believe it does. Not 100% sure though, I think it just logs out as long as it's not in combat obviously.Weather it teleports or not...either way is fine by me :)

My script never actually attacks the dragon? It just says dragon found then hovering? It waits for one to attack it, what am i doing wrong?

change your click setting on the setting tab, there are like 3 check mark boxes try clicking the middle one

Also very satisfied with this script. so sad its going premium, suiciding since i saw your post USA. Any idea how much itll cost per auth?

Edited by eevus

Well folks the wait is now over, this script is now Premium. You should expect to see a slight decline in the Dragon area meaning higher profits and less traffic, perfect for you serious botters looking to take advantage of this script.

Pricing is as follows,

9.99 bi-weekly (1 account)

14.99 monthly (1 account)

49.99 monthly (unlimited)

Packaging is built based on the anticipated profit, easily making it possible for you to payoff the cost of the script in ~24 hours of run-time. This is evident in the 1.33 billion farmed in the week that I had this script open to the public. Happy botting!

45bab73e75.png

• Like 2

My script never actually attacks the dragon? It just says dragon found then hovering? It waits for one to attack it, what am i doing wrong?

This is a bug and should be fixed.

Still not always right clicking the dragon and waiting to be attacked. 

Well folks the wait is now over, this script is now Premium. You should expect to see a slight decline in the Dragon area meaning higher profits and less traffic, perfect for you serious botters looking to take advantage of this script.

Pricing is as follows,

9.99 bi-weekly (1 account)

14.99 monthly (1 account)

49.99 monthly (unlimited)

Packaging is built based on the anticipated profit, easily making it possible for you to payoff the cost of the script in ~24 hours of run-time. This is evident in the 1.33 billion farmed in the week that I had this script open to the public. Happy botting!

gz on the premium, script deserves it. Would be nice if that last bug could be solved.

Hey you guys got any tips for getting over 250k per hour? I can't seem to make more then that even using combat potions + looting bag + whip...stats 78/73/72

@Usa

grats on premium this script definitely deserves it...it's the best script i have used here thus far...i'll be buying it shortly.

Edited by Matt2k15

Hey you guys got any tips for getting over 250k per hour? I can't seem to make more then that even using combat potions + looting bag + whip...stats 78/73/72

@Usa

grats on premium this script definitely deserves it...it's the best script i have used here thus far...i'll be buying it shortly.

Hmm my account had the same stats and makes around 300-350k/hr and when it had like 72/67/63 it even made 300k/hr consistently. Could you show your setup?