Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

Array
18 hours ago, NowForPure said:

Tried to use the trial, started looking glass client, after script downloaded it goes to script started and whole screen freezes and becomes unresponsive, no gui.... using latest Java on Mac OS

Re-read the instructions, this script must be run on the regular client. LG is too slow and buggy.

3 minutes ago, MySmallBox said:

possible to add ranging potion and safe spot

Ranged support is coming this evening to include ammunition looting based on stack size and ranging potions, will consider adding safe spots at a later date.

V14.7
- Ranged support is officially here, ammunition is set after you refresh your equipment
- Will maintain however much ranged ammunition you set per trip and restock at the bank each time
- Looting options included for picking up your ranged ammunition by minimum stack size
- Will close your looting bag when looting ammunition and equip it directly after
- Improved NPC searching to ensure it is attacking the Dragon interacting with you and/or closest
- Improved equipment API
- Improved banking API
- Will now loot Bass and Clue scroll's by default

giphy.gif

• [23:27:53] Using ABCL Reaction Timing
  • [23:28:02] java.lang.InternalError: Malformed class name
  • [23:28:02] at java.lang.Class.getSimpleName(Class.java:1330)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api.k.g.(VolatileRunnable.java:10)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api.antiban.w.(ABC.java:588)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api.antiban.k.h(ABC.java:567)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api.antiban.k.h(ABC.java:548)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api2007.n.g.h(Entity.java:82)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api2007.looting.k.C(Looter.java:113)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.green_dragons.d.w.h(Loot.java:23)
  • [23:28:02] at scripts.usa.api.framework.task.TaskScript.run(TaskScript.java:85)
  • [23:28:02] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [23:28:02] Script Ended: USA Green Dragon Killer.

1)Can't seem to run with the antiban settings on. Turned it off and seems to work fine.

2)Also can't seem to be able to start the script with TriBot firewall off. GUI opens but can't start.

Request: Wondering if you can add a option to use amy of glory to tele to edgeville when getting attacked by any player

Edited by filthyyoucan
Request

[06:03:53] Green dragonhide (1753) increased by 5
[06:03:53] Looting bag (22586) increased by 1
[06:03:53] Games necklace(1) (3867) increased by 1
[06:03:53] Super strength(2) (159) increased by 1
[06:03:53] WorldHopper: Opening world switcher.
[06:03:58] WorldHopper: Navigating to world 311
[06:03:53] Games necklace(1) (3867) increased by 1  

Stop there and not work.

GTG]7U_{Q9Z4$9F%`STNCEJ.png

On 12/3/2018 at 6:49 PM, dovasla said:

is there no gold farming options for buying the script?

1 account for $5/2week seems to be alot for gdk?

You can make 5M in 10-20 hours depending on your account's conditions. I usually price instances on what it takes to make it back in the first day of use.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:30 AM, filthyyoucan said:
  •  

1)Can't seem to run with the antiban settings on. Turned it off and seems to work fine.

2)Also can't seem to be able to start the script with TriBot firewall off. GUI opens but can't start.

Request: Wondering if you can add a option to use amy of glory to tele to edgeville when getting attacked by any player

It will evade players by using amulet of glory by default, you can configure when it will evade in the Evade tab of the GUI

On 12/6/2018 at 5:11 PM, huage200hua said:

Stop there and not work.

What is in the bot and client debug, what is the status of the GUI of the script?

On 12/8/2018 at 12:44 PM, chachacha said:

@Usa it seems it doesnt take in to account the loot in the looting bag in the proggie, 700k p/h with 99 range otherwise! 

Edit: 1m p/h

It will update your loot when it banks and deposits directly from the looting bag, it is the only time there is a way to accurately see what is currently stored in your looting bag.

Looting with the bag set to open you cannot inspect your looting bag from interfaces in the wilderness.

16 hours ago, Usa said:

It will update your loot when it banks and deposits directly from the looting bag, it is the only time there is a way to accurately see what is currently stored in your looting bag.

Looting with the bag set to open you cannot inspect your looting bag from interfaces in the wilderness.

Thanks man :)

going strong, did fail once upon death to walk back, but I guess that's the daxweb walker 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sschip1301 said:

Hi USA,

Could you maby include the Antifire/Extender antifire potion? 
It would extend my trip becouse of 40 def. WOuld be great.

Just bought your script. Nice one.

Gr,

Sam

Sure, ill look at adding that soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hawaii11 said:

Is Craw's bow supported? 

Script supports melee or ranged, from my understanding this bow doesn't use any ammo so yeah you'd use it in your normal setup without any ammunition. I wouldn't recommend risking 60M on an account you're botting on however.

1 hour ago, hawaii11 said:

Just bought the script. As soon as I start it, the client freezes. I tried everything and it will not work. Any idea what's going on? Also I am running it on a regular client. 

What is in the bot debug / client debug? What are your settings? Did you set your equipment tab properly with hitting the refresh button?

11 minutes ago, hawaii11 said:

I turned off the TriBot firewall and it began to work! 

How come it doesn't use the clan wars portal to reset stats? Also an option to enable prayers would be great. Am I just missing it or is antifire potion not supported? 

It will use clan wars if you are poisoned, out of prayer or skulled. Those are the normal conditions your player would encounter in this script.

Antifire isn't added yet but has been requested. In testing I haven't seen a need for it when anti-dragon shield blocks most of the damage, tuna is pretty cheap.

imo it should pretty much always use the portal. Also antifire potion is so cheap and it actually provides complete immunity against dragon fire attacks when paired with the shield. It would be a great add if possible, along with the option for prayers. 

After watching the bot for awhile I noticed a few things.

1. It loots painfully slow.

2. When it either runs out of food or hops, the bot will run down to 20 wilderness with loot left on the floor. Or the dragon is only 1 hit away from being dead and the bot runs. It should pick up the loot before it runs away. Looks pretty weird to do that. 

3. It doesn't drink the super attack and strength potions. I think its waiting for the stats to go down, but I have it bring 1 dose and it just sits in my inventory for half the trip. Drinking the pot should be the first thing the bot does each new trip. 

4. It should attack the next closest dragon to the bot. I see it run across the map when there was a eligible dragon to kill right next to it.

Edited by hawaii11

53 minutes ago, hawaii11 said:

imo it should pretty much always use the portal. Also antifire potion is so cheap and it actually provides complete immunity against dragon fire attacks when paired with the shield. It would be a great add if possible, along with the option for prayers. 

After watching the bot for awhile I noticed a few things.

1. It loots painfully slow.

2. When it either runs out of food or hops, the bot will run down to 20 wilderness with loot left on the floor. Or the dragon is only 1 hit away from being dead and the bot runs. It should pick up the loot before it runs away. Looks pretty weird to do that. 

3. It doesn't drink the super attack and strength potions. I think its waiting for the stats to go down, but I have it bring 1 dose and it just sits in my inventory for half the trip. Drinking the pot should be the first thing the bot does each new trip. 

4. It should attack the next closest dragon to the bot. I see it run across the map when there was a eligible dragon to kill right next to it.

1. I may be able to make some modifications here, but its also checking for other threats, pkers, health, etc. stability is key

2. Not much to do here, users complain about the bot going down to too low health and losing an entire inventory 100k+ better to just make another trip

3. It will drink potions whenever that specific stat is equal to your base value, never before

4. Depends when the dragon spawns, I may be able to add logic to detect if a closer one appears and adjust

Could you make it at least loot the loot before it switches worlds? As there is no real threat of waiting to finish the kill it's currently on.

Edit: The way its running away from loot for no reason is driving my crazy. Please fix this. 

Edited by hawaii11