• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

Array

Is quick prayer not working? Died 3 times, lost 3 times my granite body. Prayer level is 33 and the option is turned on in the GUI.

Even though it's obvious I have to ask, do you have protect items set in your quick prayer?

Is quick prayer not working? Died 3 times, lost 3 times my granite body. Prayer level is 33 and the option is turned on in the GUI.

This may seem obvious but from watching my bots usually if they happen to get tele blocked and die, my prayer usually runs out as it has enough food to survive a bit. I would advise switching gear so you protect your body on death regardless.

Well I just ran into my first issue with the script, I have had my bot skull before but it normally says it is going to clan wars to lose it. This time I checked my bot, it was skulled, and just continued on killing dragons. Checked back a minute later and it had banked and was back at drags still skulled. Nothing in the debug about it either. Did it just not sense the skull? I mean granted I would only lose about 2.5m if I died skulled, I would like to avoid that lol

Edited by HRhoads4629

80747ab0fe9146e923f2ddab7a455846.png

oops lmao.

Haha OMG.

I thought he was invisible when he banned bots. Can the script still know that he is there? 

Also please try to fix, stuck at closing bank: (when i close it myself the bot continues to work again.)

https://gyazo.com/3db0fc327d1a7b64a0211f9f83a2a80b

Edited by killerjanne

80747ab0fe9146e923f2ddab7a455846.png

oops lmao.

I would say that is a confirmed Moderator, nice escape!

I'm pretty sure that this was bug. Cause that account is still going strong.

It actually was not, the Script has Mod detection... as you can see very well in the debug.

I have a request I would love to see ASAP. Is it possible to make custom loot tables or an option to only pick up loot possible from the dragons? My bot just lost whip because the pker dropped 2 sets of dragon platelegs that protected over whip :(

Edit: FUCKING HELL IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN. I have been reduced to using obby swords..he just tried for the third time.

Edited by HRhoads4629

I have a request I would love to see ASAP. Is it possible to make custom loot tables or an option to only pick up loot possible from the dragons? My bot just lost whip because the pker dropped 2 sets of dragon platelegs that protected over whip :(

Edit: FUCKING HELL IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN. I have been reduced to using obby swords..he just tried for the third time.

Smart pker lol..

I've noticed when the bot is low on health and needs to teleport it prioritizes to finish killing the green dragon but then once the dragon is dead it prioritizes teleporting over picking up the loot thus leaving the loot on the ground. 

The bot also hops to f2p worlds still.

Edited by plasker

I've also noticed when the bot is low hp and out of food, it will wait until it is nearly dead to teleport and then it will misclick on glory like 6 times and go back to inventory then back to gear and try to tele via glory over and over. Until it either dies or successfully teleports but i've watched it die a few times.

I've had someone else mention this to me, i'll be adding a MAX loot value below the MIN loot value which you can set as you wish.

Setting a value is much easier and less restrictive than adding each individual item name to a list.

Updates are coming my friends, account received a 2 day ban yesterday for going 1-87 agility in 72 hours. I'll be up soon though, and so will another ~5 accounts :)

The skulling have never happen to me, but I have seen other skulled bots.

@Usa

I still have the stuck at bank issue tho, think it has something to do with the lootbag. It bank everything and the lootbag is full when doing it. Then it's just stuck there. Maybe it's searching for a empty lootbag?

Can you please fix this. For me it's about 1/5-2/5 chance that a account get stuck at one night botting.

I am also having this problem, fairly often since yesterday. Can confirm it has something to do with a full looting bag which cant be emptied because it is in the bank.

Edit. This is now becoming a very COMMON problem. The current problems (with the pkers just dropping dragon legs & taking whips + bank problem) are causing an impossibility to run the script AFK.

##edit2. @Usa  Any ETA on the update?

Edited by MrSaluto

I've had someone else mention this to me, i'll be adding a MAX loot value below the MIN loot value which you can set as you wish.

Setting a value is much easier and less restrictive than adding each individual item name to a list.

Updates are coming my friends, account received a 2 day ban yesterday for going 1-87 agility in 72 hours. I'll be up soon though, and so will another ~5 accounts :)

I was watching my bots last night and he tried to do it again, so I looted the legs and teleported, hence my amazing best profit per hour x D