Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

One bug I've noticed is when it tries to attack a dragon but is attacked by another and starts fighting because of auto retaliate it will still hover over loot tile of the dragon it previously tried to attack and doesn't switch to the one its fighting.

@Usa

Edited by shirime

Array

One bug I've noticed is when it tries to attack a dragon but is attacked by another and starts fighting because of auto retaliate it will still hover over loot tile of the dragon it previously tried to attack and doesn't switch to the one its fighting.

@Usa

Have the same issue, looks strange but luckily other players cant see where you have your mouse :)  

@Usa 

saw my bot die at clanwars today by poisoning with a full inventory of food, can you make it prioritize eating food at clanwars over running to the portal?

Stuck at bank:

https://gyazo.com/a3c4421f6d7c24e4a40c9a8de19e23c8

Edited by killerjanne

@Usa

Fixed in the next update.

Have the same issue, looks strange but luckily other players cant see where you have your mouse :)  

@Usa 

saw my bot die at clanwars today by poisoning with a full inventory of food, can you make it prioritize eating food at clanwars over running to the portal?

Stuck at bank:

https://gyazo.com/a3c4421f6d7c24e4a40c9a8de19e23c8

I've added eating in the event you are poisoned and it is traveling to clan wars.

I've added eating in the event you are poisoned and it is traveling to clan wars.

Just purchased the script and I'm going to run it on my alt account  :shy:  After going through each comment on the thread I figured I might as well try it out as I used to love botting.

Hopefully I can come back and leave a good proggy when I wake Up :)

Cheers :sleepy:

@Usa while watching my two accounts i noticed one account right clicks and attacks the dragon but my other lower level account cliclks on minimap and then waits for the dragon to attack, it never right clicks and attacks the dragon , why is that? because when i've been there for awhile and they don't agro i'm stuck hovering over the dragon and GUI switches between "found green dragon" and "moving mouse over green dragon"

Another thing i've noticed on my lower level account is when i have no food left it will continue attacking the dragon until the 25% hp failsafe kicks in and it teleports with glory.

PLEASE ADDRESS THESE TWO FLAWS ASAP AS YOUR SCRIPT IS PERFECT OTHERWISE! :)

Edited by Neont4

@Usa while watching my two accounts i noticed one account right clicks and attacks the dragon but my other lower level account cliclks on minimap and then waits for the dragon to attack, it never right clicks and attacks the dragon , why is that? because when i've been there for awhile and they don't agro i'm stuck hovering over the dragon and GUI switches between "found green dragon" and "moving mouse over green dragon"

Another thing i've noticed on my lower level account is when i have no food left it will continue attacking the dragon until the 25% hp failsafe kicks in and it teleports with glory.

I've also encountered this bug on many of my accounts. Bot just waits until the dragon attacks. Can sometimes take a few minutes, killing the gp/hour.

I've also encountered this bug on many of my accounts. Bot just waits until the dragon attacks. Can sometimes take a few minutes, killing the gp/hour.

ABCL10 perhaps? I don't know about you, but when I am playing legit sometimes my eyes wonder off to something else. Even in wildy..

Go options then controls make the"Left-click where avaliable" box green, the one in middle.

@Neont4

If you mean that it randomly afk. It's to lower the bans I think. I'd say that it's a awesome function. :)

@Usa

Is the stuck at bank bugg just clients fault? No failsafe you can help with to make sure it do not happen? Got stucked with 2 accounts last night at bank :(

Edited by killerjanne

I have the same bank issue a lot, seems to have something to do with the loot bag sometimes as well. It freezes up on it because it deposits it then notices it contains loot but doesnt withdraw it.

Also send help, I forgot how to stop my bots so they're running 24/7. Help! JK, but no bans yet. :).

Edit:

Sent you a PM with a gif of it, would post but bank contents are present :D.

Edited by pkedyuh

Some how account got skulled. First time in 3 days this has ever happened. Be careful guys.

If I am not mistaken he was going to fix it to where it went to clan wars if this occurred.

This is correct, I've tested it but I have never seen my player actually skull but yeah it will use glory teleport and go to clan wars immediately to reset. 

This was a previous issue as I have also had a skull, @Usa will probably add in some more counter measures since it is becoming an issue though.

The bot should always check the up text before clicking, but perfect timing/lag could result in an intentional left click and this would only be possible with looting I believe. I'll update the methods so it always right clicks.

A suggestion to the rest of you however, 25 prayer takes ~5 minutes and you can use my free prayer script in my signature. Protect items is worth the investment of <100k that it costs in bones.

The bot should always check the up text before clicking, but perfect timing/lag could result in an intentional left click and this would only be possible with looting I believe. I'll update the methods so it always right clicks.

A suggestion to the rest of you however, 25 prayer takes ~5 minutes and you can use my free prayer script in my signature. Protect items is worth the investment of <100k that it costs in bones.

in this death I had 25prayer, with quick prayer enabled but i still lost everything, the other time i died however i kept my whip thanks to the quick prayer.

other than this, the script has been amazing and I cant wait for the update  :D

Edited by simplyamazing

Any idea what could be causing this @Usa ?

"We are out of Super attack potions!" or 

"We are out of Super strength potions!" followed by 

"Could not find any monkfish" 

Only happens to one pot at the time either atk or str, it keeps the other pot in the inv but doesn't pot up and never tries to find the other pot again.

Both pots are next to the food in the bank

Edited by shirime

Any idea what could be causing this @Usa ?

"We are out of Super attack potions!" or 

"We are out of Super strength potions!" followed by 

"Could not find any monkfish" 

Only happens to one pot at the time either atk or str, it keeps the other pot in the inv but doesn't pot up and never tries to find the other pot again.

Both pots are next to the food in the bank

It opens the bank, conditionally waiting until the bank is open. Then it sleeps for a random amount of time with standard deviation. Then it searches if the item exists, if it fails to find the item (3)+ times, it will shutdown (if it is a required item i.e. food/glory/etc.)

Most of the time this is due to the bank being opened with no data available to the client, caused by issues with internet/hardware/etc.

It opens the bank, conditionally waiting until the bank is open. Then it sleeps for a random amount of time with standard deviation. Then it searches if the item exists, if it fails to find the item (3)+ times, it will shutdown (if it is a required item i.e. food/glory/etc.)

Most of the time this is due to the bank being opened with no data available to the client, caused by issues with internet/hardware/etc.

@Usa

Could you make so everytime it banks it checks if both sup str/atk pots are in inv? Taking that same single pot of the set with you multiple trips and never drinking must raise some flags.

Edit: this is not causing the script to shutdown.

Edited by shirime

The skulling have never happen to me, but I have seen other skulled bots.

@Usa

I still have the stuck at bank issue tho, think it has something to do with the lootbag. It bank everything and the lootbag is full when doing it. Then it's just stuck there. Maybe it's searching for a empty lootbag?

Can you please fix this. For me it's about 1/5-2/5 chance that a account get stuck at one night botting.

Although I love the camaraderie on the thread, please move all conversations concerning bans and your theories to this thread. Next person gets warning points  :-/

I will be addressing a couple items in the next update being released today.

Yay updates boo removal of our in-depth conversational justifying why this script has no relation to said results (avoiding using words as I don't like points :o).

Anyways, looking forward to throwing 11 new clients onto the new update :). Let's see if we can't break top 3 on profits now..

Ladela:

R7tyH9s.png

Happy botting all!

Edited by pkedyuh
  • Like 1