Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

Pretty sure ExRC uses a blacklist of players and not items? But you may be right, I just think that, that kind of blacklisting is better than "gear blacklist" since the graveyard spot is a normal spot for pkers to run by.

Also why can't we choose what items to pickup and not to pickup >.> I WANTZ ANSWERZ PLS.

It cache's player names as well, so if a player is wearing 'x' gear and returns in 'y' gear.. the bot will see that player name and go into evading anyways.

No need to set items to loot, it will loot based on the GP value (see Looting Tab in the GUI). Would you rather loot specific items and make 300k/hr or loot all items above a certain value and make 30% more profit/hr. This requires less user-end setup, and results in better profit.

Array

It cache's player names as well, so if a player is wearing 'x' gear and returns in 'y' gear.. the bot will see that player name and go into evading anyways.

No need to set items to loot, it will loot based on the GP value (see Looting Tab in the GUI). Would you rather loot specific items and make 300k/hr or loot all items above a certain value and make 30% more profit/hr. This requires less user-end setup, and results in better profit.

Well I rather have a full inventory of Dragon bones & Dragonhides which gives more profit than getting anything <1,400 oh well I'll just please myself with the profit of >1,400 gp.

Also, I don't understand. Does the bot evade players with the name + gear, not only gear? Does it ignore players with gears that it knows hasn't attacked a botter yet?

Well I rather have a full inventory of Dragon bones & Dragonhides which gives more profit than getting anything <1,400 oh well I'll just please myself with the profit of >1,400 gp.

Also, I don't understand. Does the bot evade players with the name + gear, not only gear? Does it ignore players with gears that it knows hasn't attacked a botter yet?

You can set the loot value to the lowest of those two items, which is green dragon hide and it will perform as you're looking for. With the exception that it will loot Grimy Rannar's/Half keys/Nature runes/Gems as well which will boost your profit/hr which is the ultimate goal of this script.

The ThreatSearch is a threaded class that searches every 500ms for an enemy player and will avoid based on these conditions,

1. Players who have attacked our player

2. Players who are wearing dangerous equipment we want to avoid

3. Any player found from (1) or (2) in the same botting session (username is cached).

The ThreatSearch does some other things.. but that's the gist of it.

You can set the loot value to the lowest of those two items, which is green dragon hide and it will perform as you're looking for. With the exception that it will loot Grimy Rannar's/Half keys/Nature runes/Gems as well which will boost your profit/hr which is the ultimate goal of this script.

The ThreatSearch is a threaded class that searches every 500ms for an enemy player and will avoid based on these conditions,

3. Any player found from (1) or (2) in the same botting session (username is cached).

The ThreatSearch does some other things.. but that's the gist of it.

So the script does teleport form players wearing dangerous equipment?

So if I remove the blacklist armor, it will not teleport away from everyone and just teleport away from those that have attacked your "players"

So the script does teleport form players wearing dangerous equipment?

So if I remove the blacklist armor, it will not teleport away from everyone and just teleport away from those that have attacked your "players"

Check out the last page of the GUI (Anti-PK), set the equipment you want to avoid there. It will still evade players regardless of what is in there if you are attacked.

Check out the last page of the GUI (Anti-PK), set the equipment you want to avoid there. It will still evade players regardless of what is in there if you are attacked.

I'm asking if it will TELEPORT WITH GLORY when it detects a player that is in the blacklist that has attacked one of your users.

I found a bug, it won't eat if its Snared by somebody, which means it would inevitably die :c.

Edited by Peshmerga

I'm asking if it will TELEPORT WITH GLORY when it detects a player that is in the blacklist that has attacked one of your users.

Usually by the time they attack you, it's too late (if a teleblock is used). Better to blacklist all magic related gear.

@Usa
Please update and make a failsafe to exit if stuck somewhere, sometimes it login at free to play and will stand and try to use glory and can't use it so just clicking at the glory all the time. Got stuck like that 4h this night. Lets see if it's a ban.

And please answer me this time, can you fix this and would be nice if you look in to what i asked about before, make it not worldhopp to pvp and bounty worlds?

Dear // KillerJanne

First time using the script since it went premium and wow! Loving the special attack feature, really helps on low lvl accounts with Dragon longsword, still amused by just watching the script work, how quick and efficient it is. Love this script.

Do you think it would help gp/hr to pick up and eat the bass that the dragons drop? they only heal 10 or so but its free food, idk.

• Like 1

First time using the script since it went premium and wow! Loving the special attack feature, really helps on low lvl accounts with Dragon longsword, still amused by just watching the script work, how quick and efficient it is. Love this script.

Do you think it would help gp/hr to pick up and eat the bass that the dragons drop? they only heal 10 or so but its free food, idk.

I like the idea of eating the bass that drops if you have room in your inv. 

• Like 1

Is it possible for the script to eat at an higher % of hp? 

IE: 90 hp it goes under 40

The way it works is it picks a random health percentage between a certain range when the script starts. Although I would like to see a feature to allow you to set the random health percentage range or the exact.

The way it works is it picks a random health percentage between a certain range when the script starts. Although I would like to see a feature to allow you to set the random health percentage range or the exact.

This is true, we are using an ABCL function of NEXT_EAT_AT which is generating a random number each time it eats, part of the required antiban for ABCL10 premium scripts.

I may be able to add a slider to the GUI which adds an additional "x" to that eat value to have it eat higher.

I'll be adding,

- More intuitive eating/looting bag operation

- Range support

@Usa

Please update and make a failsafe to exit if stuck somewhere, sometimes it login at free to play and will stand and try to use glory and can't use it so just clicking at the glory all the time. Got stuck like that 4h this night. Lets see if it's a ban.

And please answer me this time, can you fix this and would be nice if you look in to what i asked about before, make it not worldhopp to pvp and bounty worlds?

Dear // KillerJanne

The script uses members only worlds and pvp/bounty worlds are not part of that list, even so it would require an additional click to hop to those risky worlds which the api will not do anyways. Try re-organizing your world order in the in-game world switcher, I use the default setup and have no issues.

• Like 1

@Usa

The past 3 days I have been running the script after 8-9 hrs I find it logged out and stopped with this in debug and I'm not using breaks anymore either. When I log back in I find out that I died somehow and I'm in Lumbridge : 

[16:21:47] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.e(UsaDragonKiller.java:2274)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.A(UsaDragonKiller.java:2210)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.e(UsaDragonKiller.java:2132)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.run(UsaDragonKiller.java:320)[16:21:47] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Edited by Matt2k15

The script uses members only worlds and pvp/bounty worlds are not part of that list, even so it would require an additional click to hop to those risky worlds which the api will not do anyways. Try re-organizing your world order in the in-game world switcher, I use the default setup and have no issues.

Can it be ABCL so it missclick world?

One more thing, saw my bot die at clanwars today by poisoning with a full inventory of food, can you make it prioritize eating food at clanwars over running to the portal?

Edited by killerjanne

Already paid off my unlimited 2 week auth, what about you guys?

made like 10m so far. bought at 6AM and its 12AM the next day so not bad for ~18 hrs. Also climbed up the ranks a bit :D

If only the PKers would lay off. then I would be in the money

Edited by eevus

@Usa

The past 3 days I have been running the script after 8-9 hrs I find it logged out and stopped with this in debug and I'm not using breaks anymore either. When I log back in I find out that I died somehow and I'm in Lumbridge : 

[16:21:47] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.e(UsaDragonKiller.java:2274)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.A(UsaDragonKiller.java:2210)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.e(UsaDragonKiller.java:2132)[16:21:47] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.run(UsaDragonKiller.java:320)[16:21:47] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Script shouldn't throw any NPE, if you find out more info let me know.

@Usa

Another issue many others have experienced as well. Woke up this morning to the bot just sitting in bank with the bank window open not doing anything.. Can u please fix this and also answer my other post when you can? Thanks brother

Not sure what the issue would be, uses client API for opening the bank and has failsafes.

It already does this...if you are below your health %

That is correct.