Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

Odd, perhaps your training techniques etc are getting you banned as I am still yet to receive a ban..

I am also still yet to receive a ban for this and I have been botting on 1 account nonstop.

This script is pretty awesome, it isn't flawless but it does what I want it to do.

EDIT: I was wondering if there's any risk just transferring it all to my main. I've been doing this everyday, thinking it would not be that big of a problem. But if they ban the accounts you transfer your stuff too aswell, I might consider not renewing the membership on the account I use this script on.

Edited by jijip

Array

Odd, perhaps your training techniques etc are getting you banned as I am still yet to receive a ban..

Think it's reports. I do not think they have 1 week delay at the bans. But they have been running like 8 hours without break once a day. But now my breakhandler work again. Hopefully it will be less bans :)

Still often bot kills last green dragon and escapes, w/o picking up actual loot!

If you are out of food, or the bot needs to change worlds, or evade.. it will always prioritize your player's life over picking up another ~4-5K in loot, risk vs. reward. No point in possibly dieing when consistency is a better option. I've tested it and had my player at ~25% health and I saw legit players killing dragons.. use a DDS spec to take my entire bag, it's worth it for them.

@Usa

Noticed one of my lower level characters gets stuck in the bank with it stating "Bank is open!"

The items are all in the top two rows and clearly visible, if I manually withdraw the bot continues. Any thoughts?

Edit: Noticed that when this occurred the second time that the looting bag was full and had been deposited. It obviously deposits at the end of the loots but it is still very visible.

Edited by pkedyuh

If you are out of food, or the bot needs to change worlds, or evade.. it will always prioritize your player's life over picking up another ~4-5K in loot, risk vs. reward. No point in possibly dieing when consistency is a better option. I've tested it and had my player at ~25% health and I saw legit players killing dragons.. use a DDS spec to take my entire bag, it's worth it for them.

I see, but why is it even going to waste time on killing next dragon with ~30% hp anyways. It just could bank instead. 

@Usa

Not sure what these means or if it is messing anything up, everything atm seems to be okay. Just wanted to report this to you to get some input on what it could be?

[15:49:01] java.lang.NullPointerException[15:49:01] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[15:49:01] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[15:49:01] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[15:49:01] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[16:09:38] IOException: No data found for item (ID: 7266)[16:10:54] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:10:54] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[16:10:54] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[16:10:54] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[16:10:54] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[16:21:23] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:21:23] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[16:21:23] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[16:21:23] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[16:21:23] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[16:32:13] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:32:13] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[16:32:13] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[16:32:13] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[16:32:13] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[16:33:28] IOException: No data found for item (ID: 1520)[16:33:30] IOException: No data found for item (ID: 1518)[16:50:55] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:50:55] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[16:50:55] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[16:50:55] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[16:50:55] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[16:57:05] java.lang.NullPointerException[16:57:05] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[16:57:05] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[16:57:05] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[16:57:05] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[17:01:05] java.lang.NullPointerException[17:01:05] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[17:01:05] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[17:01:05] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[17:01:05] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[18:09:29] java.lang.NullPointerException[18:09:29] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[18:09:29] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[18:09:29] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[18:09:29] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:15:12] java.lang.NullPointerException[19:15:12] 	at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.onPaint(UsaDragonKiller.java:2508)[19:15:12] 	at obf.CI.A(fp:213)[19:15:12] 	at obf.Si.run(vh:114)[19:15:12] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Edit:

@Usa

Found a serious bug as well. Basically when the break handler tries to break, it can not logout because dragons are aggressive and constantly will attack you. So the break handler will keep trying to logout a few times and fail. After that since the break has failed, the script completely stops working. Obviously what happens is that you will just stand there and get attacked by dragons until you are dead because the script does not eat or do anything due to the break handler failing. Obviously, this does not happen as often if there are other players there as well. If you are alone at dragons like I was, this is when it happens. I am pming you a video of it now. Unfortunately I only caught it after the break handler stopped trying to logout. It gives you the general idea though. I am not sure if you can fix this because I'm not sure if it's necessarily the fault of your script, rather a problem because dragons are aggressive. I hope there is something you can do to fix this issue. I woke up this morning logged out and when I logged in I was dead, I checked client debug for a pker and nothing was there. I couldn't figure out how I died until I found this issue. I won't be using the script until you respond because without the breaks I tend to get banned quick(and if not banned i'll die :P ). And when you do die due to the break handler bug, It does not log you back in to continue, hence why I woke up logged out. Almost forgot, I know this is 100% what's causing the issue because today everytime it was supposed to break I would comeback to find it logged out and  when I logged back in I was dead.

Edit#2: Maybe turning off auto retaliate will temp fix this problem?

Edit#3: No turning it off does not work well at all, just ends up standing next to a dragon getting attacked and wasting food and time :(

Edited by Matt2k15

@Usa

Not sure what these means

@Usa

textwall

Not an error, just telling you that there is no Runescape GE page for the ID it is trying to check (i.e. Clue Scrolls), ignore it. The other one is a null check for an npc model, but I need to cache it in the paint before calling it again.

I don't support breaking currently, never have believed in that.. run the script to the fullest for the most amount of time you want to risk your account, then give it a break the next day/night. Breaking for 5-10 minutes every hour doesn't do anything for you, especially with this script where it is constantly changing worlds to avoid players and find empty locations.

I would absolutely love range support! You look less bot like in d'hide! Plus I love using my rcb with broad bolts! Doesn't need a safe spot, just support to withdraw bolts, I used range on this scrip before but if you die you are boned lol

I'll add it tomorrow. Option will be in the GUI, "Arrow Name" and "Quantity" to withdraw at the bank each time it runs out.

I must say, after the most recent updates this script is better than ever! I'm loving it! I have been running this bot for awhile now and it makes some serious money. Don't be fooled by my time used compared to my profit thats from issues on my side. I have been running it for all this time and have only died TWICE! If a player logs in with "pk gear" it can turn on quick prayers and teleport! It is perfect! 

Not an error, just telling you that there is no Runescape GE page for the ID it is trying to check (i.e. Clue Scrolls), ignore it. The other one is a null check for an npc model, but I need to cache it in the paint before calling it again.

I don't support breaking currently, never have believed in that.. run the script to the fullest for the most amount of time you want to risk your account, then give it a break the next day/night. Breaking for 5-10 minutes every hour doesn't do anything for you, especially with this script where it is constantly changing worlds to avoid players and find empty locations.

Maybe you could add a own break option then, Sleep option. that makes it sleep 6-10 hours after running it 8-14 hours. 

Maybe you could add a own break option then, Sleep option. that makes it sleep 6-10 hours after running it 8-14 hours. 

This would be nice, or he could add his own break system similar to some other scripts here. Some scripts have their own version of the break handler built in

Would love to see support for a better Anti-PK system like ExRunecrafters on this script! Other than that it's a pretty well made script, salute USA.

I've seen multiple pkers walk pass the dragon place wearing gears in the blacklist which the script recognizes and teleports away for no reason, I've also seen people following the bot and making it teleport. :C

Edited by Peshmerga

@Peshmerga you know I invented the "blacklist" feature that you see in ExRunecrafter, Anti-PK was an original feature on USA Abyss Runecrafter (oldest Script on TRiBot) and the dangerous equipment will work if it is setup correctly.

1. Separate items by a new line

2. It is case insensitive "staff" works for ("Ancient staff", "Water staff", "Mud battlestaff")

3. If your player can be attacked by that player (i.e. Combat Level +/- Wilderness Level) it will evade and tell you what he was wearing

Dieing with this script is a rare occasion. 

d9f10b8376.png

@Peshmerga you know I invented the "blacklist" feature that you see in ExRunecrafter, Anti-PK was an original feature on USA Abyss Runecrafter (oldest Script on TRiBot) and the dangerous equipment will work if it is setup correctly.

1. Separate items by a new line

2. It is case insensitive "staff" works for ("Ancient staff", "Water staff", "Mud battlestaff")

3. If your player can be attacked by that player (i.e. Combat Level +/- Wilderness Level) it will evade and tell you what he was wearing

Dieing with this script is a rare occasion. 

d9f10b8376.png

Pretty sure ExRC uses a blacklist of players and not items? But you may be right, I just think that, that kind of blacklisting is better than "gear blacklist" since the graveyard spot is a normal spot for pkers to run by.

Also why can't we choose what items to pickup and not to pickup >.> I WANTZ ANSWERZ PLS.