Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [500k/hr+][ABCL]

It depends levels etc too for gp/hour. Think of it this way, the more your bot evades/dies, the lower your output. I actually threw a ring of wealth on my bot to see how it churns out, seems to help a little, I was at 500k/hour the first bit but of course after a suicide it has lowered.

Array

I've been testing this script for a little bit and just a second ago i got attacked by a pker and the script ran me all the way to fallador bank? even though i had a full inventory of food? apart from that good script.

Apparently the bot started talking to itself lol

9043041c9b920f7c304a29a380ca3731.png

Edited by pietyy

I've been testing this script for a little bit and just a second ago i got attacked by a pker and the script ran me all the way to fallador bank? even though i had a full inventory of food? apart from that good script.

You must've been teleblocked. This is a feature.

Trying this.

Has some serious errors however:

Doesn't right click on dragons

Random player followed me as bot reached dragons and it automatically TP'd using glory and hopped worlds. 

Else it looks great.

edit: ^^ nevermind me, had wrong settings!

edit2: still has few things what should be done:

• Often does not recognize nearby spawned and attacking green dragon; tries to attack idling green drag.
  • Eats last peace of food; paint says "eating swordfish" but script continues to fight with drags, even when 30% hp, after dragon dies it will NOT pick up the loot and runs into lvl 20 wild and tps to safety.
Edited by deluu11

I've noticed that while running from a pker it eats too slow also because auto retaliates on it is hard to escape if you get teleblocked.

How about spam clicking the mini map to make sure your character doesn't run back to try to retaliate to its attacker? - because i was just spectating the bot and a pker killed me because of what was happening above.

Still very good script just a few things to touch up upon perhaps.

• Like 1

Awesome script, by far the best GDK out there i'm consistently getting 350k/h - 450k/h. 

On another note,

how the hell do i stop those firewall prompts that come up? i have to constantly babysit because everytime it changed worlds and clicks login i get a firewall prompt and it doesn't let me log in until i allow it. 

Edited by Neont4
  • Like 1

Awesome script, by far the best GDK out there i'm consistently getting 350k/h - 450k/h. 

On another note,

how the hell do i stop those firewall prompts that come up? i have to constantly babysit because everytime it changed worlds and clicks login i get a firewall prompt and it doesn't let me log in until i allow it. 

Next time it pop up choose always allow :)

V6.0 - 09/03/2015

- Special Attack is now available (check the box and set your energy amount under the main tab)

- Picking up Clue Scrolls is an option, untested but should work

You may have to re-load and save your settings with the addition of the 3 new items to the save/load profile, sorry the price you pay for new features.

• Like 1

V6.0 - 09/03/2015

- Special Attack is now available (check the box and set your energy amount under the main tab)

- Picking up Clue Scrolls is an option, untested but should work

You may have to re-load and save your settings with the addition of the 3 new items to the save/load profile, sorry the price you pay for new features.

Best scripter (and admin) here by far, always adds my suggestions to the script in the next update :) As usual keep up the fantastic work, looking forward to the future updates to this script!

If you read about my problems before I fixed most of them by opening one client for each bot and not using the tabs. The stuck at Lumbrige at stairs is webwalk related and is very rare.

3 bans so far, none of  the accounts was related to each other. Need to get some more account with stats able to kill dragons and im on it again :)

If you read about my problems before I fixed most of them by opening one client for each bot and not using the tabs. The stuck at Lumbrige at stairs is webwalk related and is very rare.

3 bans so far, none of  the accounts was related to each other. Need to get some more account with stats able to kill dragons and im on it again :)

Odd, perhaps your training techniques etc are getting you banned as I am still yet to receive a ban..