Jump to content
Usa

USA Dragon Killer [350-500k+/hr][Auto Responder][Death Walk[ABCL]

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, kristjanit said:

@Usa this script really needs some work, performs extremely poorly, the script is spam clicking the final tile when it is walking to dragons, it sometimes attacks someone elses dragon which results the status to go on waiting for loot, not satisfied with the purchase.

Well i be running this on 4 accs for 3 weeks and it be good af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Usa

When there is 'too many players in the area' it runs to edge bank. Why? Why doesnt it just hop or teleport? Its a huge time waster.

It also doesnt save the looting bag  and location options when you save presents 

Edit: when banking and you're in a safe area, it still recognises players wearing the 'dangerous 'gear' and hops worlds

Another note is, why doesn't it teleport to clan wars and reset hp, prayer, and run rather than castle wars? 

 

Edit again: it also hovers and in anticipation to attack another Dragon even though it never will attack it as it always waits for loot. 

So many errors @Usa will you update or do I have to file a refund? 

Edited by chachacha
More detail
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, chachacha said:

@Usa

When there is 'too many players in the area' it runs to edge bank. Why? Why doesnt it just hop or teleport? Its a huge time waster.

It also doesnt save the looting bag  and location options when you save presents 

Edit: when banking and you're in a safe area, it still recognises players wearing the 'dangerous 'gear' and hops worlds

Another note is, why doesn't it teleport to clan wars and reset hp, prayer, and run rather than castle wars? 

 

Edit again: it also hovers and in anticipation to attack another Dragon even though it never will attack it as it always waits for loot. 

So many errors @Usa will you update or do I have to file a refund? 

4

Only bug in there is if it is recognizing dangerous gear outside of the wilderness and not saving GUI options. That should not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Usa said:

Only bug in there is if it is recognizing dangerous gear outside of the wilderness and not saving GUI options. That should not happen.

It also spam clicks dragon's already in combat when my 'targeted dragon' is behind it.

Ive just seen another death as it ran out of prayer and didn't refresh it at clan wars. 

Why is running back to edge not a bug? It teleports half the time? 

Why is hovering and right clicking the next Dragon not a bug? It always waits for loot, so why does it bother to hover? It's just another ban indicator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, xxxjoko said:

Tried using this bot, it withdraws the games neck, dueling ring, combat pot and food, then doesn't close the back and just keeps trying to withdraw everything again.  Stuck in a loop.  Not sure what's going wrong.

Check the bot debug, it is likely missing an item and telling you what you need.

You also may have a client related issue going on (negative file size) which you can fix by restarting the client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Wow this is still a bug?

Yes. @Usa

Could you please address this bug? 

Could you also test breaks. It's currently suicide botting when I have clearly selected it to takes breaks at least every hour. It's the third time this has happened now. It takes the first break fine, but not the others 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ligriV said:

@Usa any news on this issue with not picking up bones? Looking to try this script soon. Thanks.

@genericpersonlul has the wilderness elite diary completed so his bot is not picking up noted bones.. something I've never supported nor had an account (or had anyone who has ran one) that has elite perks.

I can look into it if its something I can easily modify in my code base but I'll need to borrow your account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Usa said:

@genericpersonlul has the wilderness elite diary completed so his bot is not picking up noted bones.. something I've never supported nor had an account (or had anyone who has ran one) that has elite perks.

I can look into it if its something I can easily modify in my code base but I'll need to borrow your account.

You need to be one giant retard to bot green dragons with an account that has elite diaries done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

You need to be one giant retard to bot green dragons with an account that has elite diaries done.

Its an account that I sold (for $500) and then retrieved after 6 months. What else could I do with it? Can't do Zulrah as I have no starting GP. What should I do with it genius dude? Oh wait your probably more brainless than half the idiots on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Like
      • 21 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

      This release features:

      Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client


      Slightly improved login bot


      Removed final access modifiers from API classes


      Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info


      [NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking


      [NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time


      [NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client


      [NEW] Fix LG login problems


      [NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug


      [NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug


      [NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API


      [NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR



      More features to come very soon!

      Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

      This release features:

      Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client


      Slightly improved login bot


      Removed final access modifiers from API classes


      Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info


      Bug fix for intelligent banking


      Improvement to the stability of LG over time



      More features to come very soon!

      Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 10 replies
    • - Updated the banking API to use the game item cache instead of interfaces. This will result in less delay, greater efficiency, and greater reliability. LG will especially benefit from this update.
      - Fixed a bug with the Grand Exchange API relating to searching for items.
        • Like
      • 5 replies
    • This release includes:

      * Banking update fix
      * Cache loader bug fix
      ** When TRiBot detects the cache reader has issues loading the cache, it will reload it all. This fixes the problem of loading an old cache which is re-written after loading a new client update.
        • thonking
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 43 replies
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×