Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Dragon Killer [350-500k+/hr][Auto Responder][Death Walk[ABCL]

1,020 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2016 at 2:29 AM, Gh0sty said:

are all you guys using LG here? I was  thinking of purchasing this :)

When I do use this script I use LG :)

Can you code it so it uses ring of dueling teleport from equipment slot, rather than having the ring in the inventory and teleporting

EDIT: if you could make it use clan wars portal after each trip would be 10/10 

Edited by SnaDouble C

having some trouble with the looting bag, it fills it up once but doesn't empty it into the bank after a trip. (i've tried both looting bag options, fill up as it goes or when inventory is full)

Edited by ewalbb

4 hours ago, nagel69 said:

is range/mage safe spotting implemented ?

i dont think it has but i wish if it can be added coz its much easier to create ranged or mage accounts rather than melee

Working well, one ban, though it was more my fault than the script.

USEqeu6.png

Edited by DaneSC
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, DaneSC said:

Working well, one ban, though it was more my fault than the script.

USEqeu6.png

LG?

11 hours ago, WYD said:

LG?

I can't get LG to work properly for long periods of time. So no, not presently.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, DaneSC said:

I can't get LG to work properly for long periods of time. So no, not presently.

does it freeze?

Hi, first of all great script works well but there is a couple of improvement's which I believe would be easy to implement and make the script even better.
First of all regarding the use of potions and using special attacks, I think the script should pot first and then use special attack, this is the most human thing to do.
Secondly I'd like to see compatibility with super combat potions and anti fire/extended anti fire potions, would make everyones trips a little more profitable if we could use them potions.

Third, could we get an option to bury bones? This would allow us to get prayer exp instead of some profits/hour but we would be able to haul home more dragonhide.
Fourth and last point I'd like to bring up is that sometimes when I've selected to use combat pots it will for the first trip and then forget them in every subsequent trip, this could be fixed along with adding support for the other potions. 10/10 would buy again even without my suggestions being implemented but if they were that would be great. Thanks fam

Edited by jonnyhotpockets

8 hours ago, DaneSC said:

Yeah. Not immediately but usually between 1-3 hours.

u need to use another java version, same thing happened to me but after this java versin 40 it stopped, install it and let me know if it will work

PS: u need a java account too.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html#jdk-8u40-oth-JPR

2 hours ago, sibaozhen said:

The script does not attack the dragon always standing still

I've noticed it doing this today also.. significantly hurting the gp per hour. Worked fine before today.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor