Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Dragon Killer [350-500k+/hr][Auto Responder][Death Walk[ABCL]

1,010 posts in this topic

Edit: Would like to report a banking bug, after getting pk'ed it doesn't re-equip my starting gear, it keeps spamming we're missing a weapon and we're missing a shield, the weapon is rune scimitar and the shield is the anti-dragon shield, am I the only one with this bug?

Happens to me all the time.

great script, one prob. when it switches due to high volume or avoid pk it says blind walking to dragons then keeps walking south over and over

1 person likes this

went afk for a few hrs, came back and script was crashed. had this in the debug

• [22:21:25] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:21:25] at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.f(UsaDragonKiller.java:1940)
  • [22:21:25] at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.J(UsaDragonKiller.java:1876)
  • [22:21:25] at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.f(UsaDragonKiller.java:1798)
  • [22:21:25] at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.G(UsaDragonKiller.java:395)
  • [22:21:25] at scripts.UsaDragonKiller.run(UsaDragonKiller.java:316)
  • [22:21:25] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [22:21:45] ------------------------------
  • [22:21:45] Total time: 11:38:48
  • [22:21:45] We collected a total of...
  • [22:21:45] 730 Dragon bones
  • [22:21:45] 729 Green dragonhide
  • [22:21:45] Our total profit was: 3,461,812
  • [22:21:45] Thank you for using USA Dragon Fighter v4.8
  • [22:21:45] ------------------------------
  • [22:21:48] Script Ended: USA Dragon Killer. 
1 person likes this

Doesn't help me much as that class is obfuscated and the line numbers do not correlate to what I have, if you find any other information send it my way.

great script, one prob. when it switches due to high volume or avoid pk it says blind walking to dragons then keeps walking south over and over

Thanks happy you like it! It will walk south to level 20 wilderness only until it is out of combat, unless your player is tele blocked at which it will attempt to walk outside of the wilderness to reset the effect.

Just noticed when the bot is going to rebank due to low health/no food, even though I can be over 25% of food it will finish killing the dragon, then run off leaving the hard earned (hah) goods left behind.

I would recommend setting it to something that at 25%+ hp it will still put looting as a priority.

Happens to me all the time.

You guys should have multiple copies of the starting equipment inside your bank, it will require a body/shield/legs/weapon before venturing back into the dragon location.

Stood in lumbridge bank opening and closing the bank after getting pked, had all the starting gear in bank.

Edited by samlol1234

Will give this a try and if its all good, I'll definitely purchase when it becomes premium! Currently training some accounts to test this out.

Any weapon recommendations under 70 attack? 

Got banned but probably due to my computer deciding to freeze, will start on the next character to rule the wild though :D. Maybe even more than one muahaha.

Got banned but probably due to my computer deciding to freeze, will start on the next character to rule the wild though :D. Maybe even more than one muahaha.

I also got banned. It probably is because of some minor bugs (like script not detecting gear in the bank, not changing worlds which will lead to a login/logout circle).

Well I also left it running at night haha. My own fault to be honest.

For those wondering, 

You can run this bot quite well with at least 60 atk/str and 40 defense. I was receiving an easy 230-250k/hour with a lvl 66 using a dragon dagger P++. The dagger actually saved me a bit of a hassle in pk attempts (not sure if it spec'd or not, but that would be a brilliant addition if not).

If you don't want banned, monitor your accounts as you can run out of supplies etc. As for leveling up, I recommend Tri's AlKharid script and the free experiments script. Both of which help tremendously with getting going.

Working on 3 more bots so I can help thoroughly test this script, plus free profits muahaha.

@usa 

I was surprised that there is no varrock teletab support.

Charged glories are rather expensive when you need them in bulk ;) Are you planning to add this feature? 

Deano

@usa 

I was surprised that there is no varrock teletab support.

Charged glories are rather expensive when you need them in bulk ;) Are you planning to add this feature? 

Deano

Honestly they aren't "that" expensive. Buy about 7-8 of them and the bot only uses them when they are about to be pked or need to escape quickly. The only thing I wish he would change about that is that the bots will use ANY charged glory, rather than setting it to use Amulet of Glory (6) upon startup, then when it dies, if its used it, grabs another fully charged rather than the one it has.

Stood in lumbridge bank opening and closing the bank after getting pked, had all the starting gear in bank.

this happens to me often. sometimes it fixes itself out after 5~10minutes, other times it doesnt

I also got banned. It probably is because of some minor bugs (like script not detecting gear in the bank, not changing worlds which will lead to a login/logout circle).

I got banned also, and I'm pretty sure it's because of those bugs when it opens and closes the bank infinitely, and when it afk'd at lumby. Non the less, the script is awesome and I made back the value of the account in 2 days with it.

@Usa
Hey buddy, made an account to test it out

First death i got this

"

• [23:08:54] We are missing a weapon!
  • [23:08:54] We are missing body armor!
  • [23:08:54] We are missing leg armor!
  • [23:08:54] We are missing a shield!
  • [23:08:58] We are missing body armor!
  • [23:08:58] We are missing a shield!
  • [23:09:00] We are missing body armor!
  • [23:09:00] We are missing a shield!
  • [23:09:02] We are missing body armor!
  • [23:09:02] We are missing a shield!
  • [23:09:03] We are missing body armor!
  • [23:09:03] We are missing a shield!

I had 100 shields and 50 platebodys ^_^

Edit: probably should give more information

it opens up bank, then closes, equips my 3 items, whip, glory, legs, then opens bank again and searches for shield/armour, and opens and closes bank so quickly. and then thats what ^ is.

Edited by Jaybeez
1 person likes this

V4.9 - 08/17/2015

- Added additional client debug printing to help diagnose or tell you what equipment you are missing.

- Will attempt to withdraw equipment 3 times before stopping the script

- Updates to the world hopper for stability

- Will now withdraw any glory charge upon death, not just the glory charge you set

2 people like this

Great job on the updates, now gimmes that loot so I can rebuy members haha. Oh well, I will just have to bot a profitable location till I can use this again :).

V5.0 - 08/17/2015

- Additional improvements to the Threat Search class to protect your player from Pkers

- Will now print out your attacker's gear so you may modify your own Dangerous Equipment list

Example 1:

[13:53:30] "Sinceriously" (Level 108) is 8 tiles away and interacting with us in wilderness level 23. (Skull Icon: -1)
[13:53:30] Equipment: Helm of neitiznot, Saradomin cape, Occult necklace, Ancient staff, Ahrim's robetop 100, Mage's book, Ahrim's robeskirt 100, Barrows gloves, Climbing boots

Example 2:

[14:00:37] "viewfromthi6" (Level 97) is 13 tiles away in wilderness level 22 with item "Zamorak cape"
[14:00:37] Equipment: Helm of neitiznot, Zamorak cape, Amulet of glory(1), Zamorak staff, Mystic robe top, Book of darkness, Mystic robe bottom, Barrows gloves, Mystic boots

1 person likes this

got stuck at castle wars bank last night trying to withdraw lobsters, logged it off went to get back on today and was banned = ( first bot i'd ran on the account haha, what luck.. I really liked the script though, just wish I would have cleared the account first haha. it did get me about 3m in 14 hours

Edited by meese33
1 person likes this

Trying this out now, If all goes well will definitely be buying this premium. Can I ask what the pricing will be, though?

Also, A tip for those above: I believe there's a guy at G.E who can combine glory charges if you have a big mix and match of (3) (5) etc :)

2 people like this

V5.1 - 08/17/2015

- Will now bank at Edgeville if in Edgeville (Web Walking fix)

- Will now bank at Clans Wars if in Clan Wars (Web Walking fix)

- If your player is poisoned or runs out of prayer points, it will enter the free-for-all portal to reset the effects

- Other miscellaneous stability upgrades

2 people like this

@Usa any rough estime on the value of this when it's released as a premium script?

I submitted it for review 8 days ago, I'm hoping in the next 24-48 hours i'll be able to offer this script as Premium.

544e0c5f87.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead