Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Dragon Killer [350-500k+/hr][Auto Responder][Death Walk[ABCL]

1,006 posts in this topic

It can't find the items in the bank and just walks around edgeville bank Until I stop the script. I'm assuming this is due to the runescape bank update this morning.

EDIT: Restarted Tribot and it is as of now working. Fantastic

Edited by nlbamf

On 3/28/2016 at 3:37 PM, Usa said:

Try adjusting the ABC options, you are experiencing human-like reaction timing.

Hey USA, first of all i'd like to say it's still as flawless as when i used it over 6months ago, well done.

One problem though that i remember i had last year was when the firewall prompts come up it seems to halt the script until i do 'always allow' but every other script ive used keeps running even with the firewall prompts coming up, why is this? having to babysit atm.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Neont4 said:

Hey USA, first of all i'd like to say it's still as flawless as when i used it over 6months ago, well done.

One problem though that i remember i had last year was when the firewall prompts come up it seems to halt the script until i do 'always allow' but every other script ive used keeps running even with the firewall prompts coming up, why is this? having to babysit atm.

Connects to imgur, databases for session tracking, etc.

Hit Always Allow if the source can be trusted and it will not pop up more than once.

3 hours ago, Usa said:

Connects to imgur, databases for session tracking, etc.

Hit Always Allow if the source can be trusted and it will not pop up more than once.

Thought so, although every 5 minutes a new one pops up even though i click always allow EVERY time. Seems as though it is popping up more than once , any ideas?.

Only complaint with the script, if you're using the graveyard location it runs there and runs back so it leaves you with your only choice being the boneyard, any ideas @Usa

Pretty happy with the script. I am being very careful as this is my main account I am botting on which is currently level 75. 63/60/60.

How long is it safe to run this at a time? I am currently babysitting 24/7 but would like to get some tips so I don have to babysit as much.

@Usa

I've got a couple of suggestions for you that i think will make this script better in terms of acting more human-like.

1. When the pk detection notices a pker in the area i think the mouse speed should be increased when glory teleporting as a normal player would tele out as fast as possible to avoid being teleblocked.

2. when banking item drops such as Rune dagger, Ensouled dragon head, Uncut diamond, Key halves etc, if there is only one of each item a normal player would not right click and 'bank all' , they would instead just left click the item.

1 person likes this

On 4/19/2016 at 8:41 PM, shadowman4495 said:

Pretty happy with the script. I am being very careful as this is my main account I am botting on which is currently level 75. 63/60/60.

How long is it safe to run this at a time? I am currently babysitting 24/7 but would like to get some tips so I don have to babysit as much.

Why are you botting if your watching the bot the entire time? That kinda defeats the objective of botting, you don't need to be there to be playing the game.. 

3 hours ago, Joux said:

Why are you botting if your watching the bot the entire time? That kinda defeats the objective of botting, you don't need to be there to be playing the game.. 

not literal 24/7 just enough to be able to keep an eye on it.  Anyways, you didnt answer my question so why respond to it?

7 hours ago, shadowman4495 said:

not literal 24/7 just enough to be able to keep an eye on it.  Anyways, you didnt answer my question so why respond to it?

Your question was, "how long is it safe to bot for", the answer to that, depends on hundreds, if not thousands of different variables. There isn't any "safe amount" to bot, botting is botting, 10 mins or 10 hours, you have the risk of getting your account banned.

On 4/20/2016 at 8:37 AM, Neont4 said:

@Usa

I've got a couple of suggestions for you that i think will make this script better in terms of acting more human-like.

1. When the pk detection notices a pker in the area i think the mouse speed should be increased when glory teleporting as a normal player would tele out as fast as possible to avoid being teleblocked.

2. when banking item drops such as Rune dagger, Ensouled dragon head, Uncut diamond, Key halves etc, if there is only one of each item a normal player would not right click and 'bank all' , they would instead just left click the item.

An addition to this, I think the glory teleport speed should be increased (can be quite a delay sometimes which has resulted in me getting TB'ed) however, once teleported to Edge, there should be a 10 second timer before attempting to switch world, because almost 100% of the time, the script will glory teleport and instantly try to change world, because the account has just been in combat (either from a PK'er or a dragon), the account cant logout yet and then the script selects another world because it doesn't join the first world due to the timer.

EDIT: This logout timer problem also happens after being PK'ed, selecting 1 world and the timer saying it's too soon, then selecting a different world a few seconds after, and logging in fine to the 2nd world 

Edited by Joux

5 hours ago, Joux said:

Your question was, "how long is it safe to bot for", the answer to that, depends on hundreds, if not thousands of different variables. There isn't any "safe amount" to bot, botting is botting, 10 mins or 10 hours, you have the risk of getting your account banned.

Sorry if I was not being clear. The question I am asking are preventative tips (example botting for 1 hour at a time with a 10-15 minute break in-between). Trying to get opinions on other users who have used this bot to get an idea of what they are doing seeing as some people are doing 6+ hours without any issues. (not sure if luck or..) .

Edited by shadowman4495

5 hours ago, shadowman4495 said:

Sorry if I was not being clear. The question I am asking are preventative tips (example botting for 1 hour at a time with a 10-15 minute break in-between). Trying to get opinions on other users who have used this bot to get an idea of what they are doing seeing as some people are doing 6+ hours without any issues. (not sure if luck or..) .

That makes a lot more sense! Everyone is different and really, it's down to trail and error. To give you an example, most weekdays I run my bots before I leave to go for work, the break handler setting I use, bots for a short period of time, while I'm home so I can check the script is running OK, it then takes a long break (2-3 hours) and then comes back to life between 9-11 AM, which I would say is normal for a player. I then have a "lunch time" break which is 30-60 mins, after that I use a repeat break, which is pretty similar to my normal break handler, which is kinda a default setting I use which is something like, 1-3 hours of play, 5-30 min break. I always use the "random" feature for EVERY time entry, I try to have a wide range of times to avoid having similar break times. If you ALWAYS play for 60 mins and then break for 10 mins and repeat the same process everyday, it screams out botter.

Today when I got home from work (not very long ago) USA dragon killer had been running for 10-12+ hours (think it was 12) with no problems, but as I've explained, throughout those 12 hours 2 extended breaks (Early morning + lunchtime) and then a number (I actually have no idea how many) of short breaks every 1-2 hours.

I wouldn't dream of running a script without breaks - unless suiciding an account. Hope this has helped! 

hey, I'm interested in this script for next weekend. can someone explain why glory (charged) is required. when you can use ring of dueling to bank and games to tp to dragon's.

1 hour ago, dajuke said:

hey, I'm interested in this script for next weekend. can someone explain why glory (charged) is required. when you can use ring of dueling to bank and games to tp to dragon's.

You can only use ring of dueling and games necklace teleports at level 20 wild or less, most of the green dragons are above 20 wild. Glory teleports work up too level 30 wild. The bot uses ring of dueling to bank, games necklaces to get to dragons and glories to escape from PKers or when low-health no food (emergency escape) hope this has helped, any other questions feel free to ask

Have just been killed by Venenatis second time today. The script decided to stop fighting a dragon and start running around the map, some other players, either PKers or PVMers had died up north, the bot had picked up on the loot and went to investigate, despite being several wild levels south of the loot. I'm noticing problems with looting drops too, very often the script will run away from a dragon mid-fight to go and loot something, sometimes quite far away and once looted, it waits for another dragon to attack instead of returning to the previous dragon, resulting a number of 50% dragon kills. It's also the reason it's running around for loot in the first place, because sometimes it's only killing a dragon to 30% HP and then deciding to and loot something. The script has also picked up a number of PK'ed items from other players, stopping fighting dragons as described above and sometimes even running into multi-combat in order to loot them.

A couple of solutions I came up with were:

1) an option to only loot drops when out of combat (i don't think this would be very good due to usually being in combat)

2) an option to always wait for loot after kill (the script does loot after a kill, it's looting mid-kill that's the problem)

3) an option to only loot your own kills (if possible, this would prevent picking up PKed loot, however it would stop the script from looting other players dragon bones/hides which they've left on the floor)

4) an option to only loot kills within x tiles away from player (as i've said, sometimes the script is travelling over the entire mini-map distance to get loot, it does ask the question, how would a player know that there is loot THAT far (out of eyes-view) of the minimap)

Can anyone else relate to this issue with looting mid dragon kill?

Edited by Joux
Further info
1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Joux said:

You can only use ring of dueling and games necklace teleports at level 20 wild or less, most of the green dragons are above 20 wild. Glory teleports work up too level 30 wild. The bot uses ring of dueling to bank, games necklaces to get to dragons and glories to escape from PKers or when low-health no food (emergency escape) hope this has helped, any other questions feel free to ask

ahh, ok that makes sense ty.

So while watching the script do its thing, it was running from corp cave to west graveyard dragons, it ran right through a whole TEAM of pkers with blacklisted items, which popped up instantly in the client debug. however, it waited until it ran all the way to dragons to even attempt to teleport, about 10 seconds later. by the time it stopped running I was already tbed. Not sure for the delay here, usually the script is pretty great about teleporting early enough. Maybe @usa can look into this? thanks!

1 hour ago, nlbamf said:

So while watching the script do its thing, it was running from corp cave to west graveyard dragons, it ran right through a whole TEAM of pkers with blacklisted items, which popped up instantly in the client debug. however, it waited until it ran all the way to dragons to even attempt to teleport, about 10 seconds later. by the time it stopped running I was already tbed. Not sure for the delay here, usually the script is pretty great about teleporting early enough. Maybe @usa can look into this? thanks!

I can't comment on running through PKers, but I've had a number of decent length progress reports with zero deaths but tons of escapes, when watching the script teleport away it really doesn't give a PK'er a chance to get close enough too you, but as you've explained the script ran through the PKers. Perhaps the piriorty was to finishing the walking task, once that was completed it then began the escape process. Which would make sense based on what your saying :)

@Usa when using the LG client, the script doesn't detect when it's no longer at the dragons. The first time, the break handler kicked in, so the script teleported to edge, logged out, logged back in and then was "Waiting for green dragon loot" stood in edge, didn't do anything else. After restarting the script, disabling breaks to prevent this from happening again, my account got killed, assume it was PKed, either way it was now stuck in Lumbridge with the same problem, "Waiting for green dragon loot" after dying. This doesn't happen when using the regular client, it's an issue I've just picked up on after using the LG client for the first time. 

I just wanted to appease anybody's worries about this script, I let it run from friday morning to sunday night, no errors, nothing. My account isn't even banned after running for well over 48 hours. I vouch for this script harder than any script before! Keep it up @Usa

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, VapeGod said:

I just wanted to appease anybody's worries about this script, I let it run from friday morning to sunday night, no errors, nothing. My account isn't even banned after running for well over 48 hours. I vouch for this script harder than any script before! Keep it up @Usa

Also vouch for this script, it's great! Didn't get banned, only bought a 2 week auth and only used it for about 10 days. This is from one account:

Joux.png

:) 

Just now, Joux said:

Also vouch for this script, it's great! Didn't get banned, only bought a 2 week auth and only used it for about 10 days. This is from one account:

Joux.png

:) 

Although I do fear I will be losing my account tomorrow morning seeing as it went two full days with no break whatsoever lol

Just now, VapeGod said:

Although I do fear I will be losing my account tomorrow morning seeing as it went two full days with no break whatsoever lol

Oh your 100% loosing your account. It was a ban free weekend + Monday, Tuesday the old ban hammer will be out in force no doubt. Get your loot ASAP. 

I ran the script for long periods of time with a long breaking system, it would run for 12 hours and maybe only kill dragons for 6-7 of those hours. Towards the end of my use, I was getting a decent amount of 0 death progress reports, which is always nice. A death only cost me around 40k + the loot, I was most annoyed about loosing the looting bag more than anything.

However I noticed with the lower level accounts, 60,60,60 builds, your better off without the looting bag, with such low stats you can't last long enough to use it effectively. Right now I'm working on some accounts strictly F2P, going to get a decent number up too green dragon level and then buy another auth then. Tested it out on the one account, it's great, time to expand :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead